Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Wendy, Welcome to Our Kafe!! We are so Excited to have you here!! It It Is So Nice to have A new Member join Our Group.
    We are A Group Of Friend's, Whom have been Chatting About Kevin for A very long Time!!
    We Welcome you To Talk About anything you Wish too Wendy!! we talk about everything here But... Mostly we talk About Kevin, That Is Afterall how we all met. It Is Very nice to have you here Wendy!! The More The Merrier.
    I hope you have A Splendid time With Us.
    Jeni C [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 15, 2004 09:51 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Lea

Hello, Wendy. I welcomed you elsewhere, but I can say it again... Glad to have you here chatting with us. Look forward to your posts! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

4storm

Thanks for your quick welcome, Jeni & Lea. I too have been a KC fan for years but the latest DVD with Open Range and all the extras has really done it for me! Love the guy! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Actually, it's the laugh and those eyes!!!My, my, my! So tell me the story about Jennifer L's dress. I thot I read EVERYTHING but that's a new one for me!

Lea

It was reported that Kevin tried to buy Christine J Lo's wedding dress when J Lo canceled her wedding to Ben Affleck. Now... why would any first time bride want another brides wedding dress, especially J Lo's knowing all the publicity it would generate.. as Kevin has stated repeatively they want to stay under the radar screen with their wedding? We just thought it was "very Christine" to want to wear (and receive the publicity from) J Lo's wedding gown for her event. J Lo refused to sell her dress to Kevin. I'm sure J Lo gets tired of everyone using her for their own personal gain.
    Now this is just what was printed in a magazine.. take it for whatever you think it's worth!
    Do you have any great Costner/Christine stories to share with us. Positive or negative. Completely your choice! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

4storm

[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Mornin' Ladies! I don't have much for stories, just that the girl has beautiful doe brown eyes that Kevin must get lost in! I did do some digging on the Internet one day about the episode with the Director on the "Graduate Movie". (I know it has a name, but whatever!) Fly on the Wall reported that Kevin was a bad boy and shouted at the director and Shirley McLaine but others says he loaned the director his home and wasn't on the set. If Kevin is trying to buy a used wedding dress (bad luck), gave her a small but tasteful ring and a honeymoon on his business trip......if I were Christine I'd wonder where is [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] is! And one more thing....on the DVD Open Range have you listened to the words on the song Broken Wagon. It's only on the DVD not the soundtrack. I think it's a song to Cindy and being the romantic...I want him to reconsider his first love but she must be so hurt by him and all that Hollywood offers in a marriage. Just a thot. Have a GREAT DAY! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Lea

Hi, 4Storm. We'd all like him to reconsider his love for Cindy, but I agree that Cindy had to have been incredibly hurt by his actions during their marriage. It would be almost impossible to forgive and forget so many indiscretions on Kevin's behalf. How would you ever trust him again? I know I couldn't.
    And no I haven't listened to the words of Broken Wagon, I'll have to do that. Did you view the disc 2 where Kevin goes through the making of the movie? I really enjoy that feature of DVD's.
    I for one was not impressed with "Open Range" as it was too, slow for me. The scenery was wonderful though. Wherever they filmed in Canada it was incredibly beautiful.
    I have found it quite odd all the things Kevin has done during his courtship of Christine. I always wondered if in the back of his mind he was never quite sure of her motives. But love is blind and he has turned a deaf ear to the truth. I think he will eventually regret this marriage, but for the moment I am sure he is happy. Maybe short lived happiness is better then no happiness at all.
    I have long time friends who were married then divorced and remarried (and divorced). Often I am quite surprised at their choices for a new mate. You wonder why in the world they made the decisions they did, as the coupling seemed all wrong. But that other person offers them something they are missing inside, something they cling to and makes the relationship a worthwhile investment for them. I see this happening with Kevin. Christine offers the youth and beauty that Kevin is loosing with age. Waking up in the morning looking at a fresh young face lying next to you must make you feel better about yourself. And I am sure her admiration for all his accomplishments makes him feel superior, which is always important to men. For Christine the reasoning is quite obvious. Money, power, fame and Kevin! But if there aren't deeper connections to hold them together, the marriage will unravel in a short time.
    I kept hoping Kevin would come to his senses and put a stop to the nonsense, but he hasn't and probably won't. So I have accepted his faith. From every relationship we learn valuable lessons that we need to experience during our life's journey. It will be interesting to see what lessons lay a head for Kevin. I have a feeling we will not be bored!
    Glad you are posting! Hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for sharing. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 16, 2004 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Lea ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello and welcome, Wendy and Penni!! As you you will find out, there are many positives as well as negatives here in our little world regarding Kevin and whats her face....
    I am, and not ashamed to admit, NOT a Christine fan. I do not appreciate what she stands for and what has been showing us about herself and you will find that I have nothing positive to say about her. My apologies in advance if you find my comments offensive.
    It's nice to have you Ladies here, and I am looking forward to your posts.
    Have a wonderful evening to all my Budz, and welcome.
    j. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Lea

Yes, we are not the "Blindly In Love With Costner" fan groups like elsewhere! We see all his warts.. especially that disgusting little wart he's marrying.. he really should get it removed before the 25th!! Some of his warts are quite attractive, too. LOL!!
    Still we are Costner fans... sort of for me... I'm truly disappointed and upset with Costner. We also have great "other then Costner" topics to discuss which is fun. If you have a topic you want to discuss, simply let us know. We're up for anything around here!
    And Penni and Wendy if you know how to post photos, Jeni and JR could use and enjoy your help in that department. You can post photos on any subject you like! Surprise us if you want.
    Have a great day ladies.
    I'm very thankful JR has returned!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Yes Indeed Penni & Wendy I would Greatly Appreciate It, If you have Any Photo's To Post Then by all mean's please do so... JR & I could use the help. I hope you both Enjoy Your time here.
    Thank You Lea, For Your Suggestion. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 18, 2004 03:20 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Wendy, I Do Hope you are Well, It Is So nice to see your Still with us. Have A Splendid Sunday, Blessing's To You. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast