Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Wendy, Please do not be shy about posting with us, The more the Merrier.
    I hope you are doing well, we have not seen a post from you for awhile now. [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]

4storm

Hi Jeni! I watch and read everybody everyday just didn't have much to say! (Boy, my family would tell you that's not the case with me!) I check everyday on Kevin's Scrapbook too. Great Sight! My husband and I took a trip the last weekend in October. Went on our 25th Anniversary honeymoon cruise....we cruised through Montana. Headed up to Helena and took to the loop back through Livingston and Bozeman. Beautiful Country!
    I've been disappointed to read that the Upside of Anger is not coming out until March. I thought December or January so I'm waiting patiently to see my favorite actor. Starting to worry about finding presents for Christmas. Usually I'm done by this time but not this year. Hope all is well with you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Wendy! Good to see you're posting again. Sounds like you and your husband had a nice honeymoon cruise together. You are a good girl to start early with Christmas shopping. I haven't started yet and it will probably take another few weeks before I do.

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#6633CC" size="1">[ November 11, 2004 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Sweet Caroline ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Wendy, I Am very happy That you still check In At The Kafe!!! I only wish You would Join In our Chat's more Often.
    I Am Glad That you had A Splendid Time Away With Your Husband, Quality Time With Your Spouse Is Very Important.
    I Too was hoping That Upside Of Anger would be Released This Month!!! It's Such A Disappointment That It wont Be, Why Must we wait so Long?
    It Is December 6th Now Have You Begun Shopping For Christmas Yet Wendy?
    I hope You Are fine & Enjoying The Season, Please Post soon Alright.36 16 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12