Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ladie's I Read This About Mr Costner Today..."Kevin, Gave A Prenup To Insider Magazine!!
    One he Plan's to have More Children, He State's That It Is In The card's & That It's An Experience Christine Wish's To Have.
    Kevin Also Said That he Has Had A Beautiful Experience With It As Well".

Ladie's, I dont Know what your Thought's are About This But... I do Not Believe That Kevin should have more Children!! He Barely Even Acknowledge's Poor Liam.

[img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

4storm

[img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] Did you see in KC Scrapbook tonight that Kevin has purchased a BIGGER ring!That's not a good sign. Maybe $$$ is a issue here. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Scrapbook finally announced the wedding date, 9/25/04.Things have been fairly quiet until now.

Lea

Good Morning, Wendy. Well, all that commotion about the size of her ring paid off for Christine! She gets a BIGGER one. LOL!! Although I do think Kevin should have given her a larger ring to begin with. I wondered if she eventually pull that off and she did.
    And no, I don't think Costner should be having kids at 50 either!! I'm about to be 50 with Kevin and I shouldn't consider children. Good grief. This is "grandparent time".
    This is what happens with young women and older men marriages. Kevin will be hitting 70 when that baby reaches 20. Does a child need a parent that OLD? At 60 will he be able to play baseball with his child? Can he still RUN?
    I have a friend who at 58 married a 35 year old with two little ones. It was fun and exciting at first... now he's just tired! His wife wants to get up and go and he wants to sit down. The problem with marrying too, far from your own age is that everyone is at a different cross road in their lives.
    The money and fame reality for Christine will keep her happy for a while. The child will lock in child support payments and she can thrive as a "Somebody" in the world's eye, which is what Christine has been after from the beginning. She is a "fame" seeker. Kevin is a "sucker". Most men are .
    I think it's sad Kevin's family didn't take him to bat over this relationship. I just hope he has a good prenup in place. And since he is going through with this marriage, he's convinced she loves him for himself. I hope that's true. Even as disappointed as I am in Kevin, I don't wish anyone to be taken advantage of or used.
    Glad you are posting. I'll have to check that information out. Although to be honest, I'm just now getting over watching that horrid video!!
    Have a great day, Wendy!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Lea

Good morning, Jeni!! I think I'll marry a man 30 and start a new family... What do you think??? LOL!! Gosh, let me start over again... the first time was so fun.
    My son's friends are 30! Every time I joke with my son I can date one of his friends, it truly grosses him out. (As it should). Children like their parents to be mature and dignified. I must say, Kevin has lost a lot of dignity with his choice of a bride. He thinks he's being cool and showing the world he is still a stud muffin. Only the truth is he's giving the world a true glimpse of just how insecure he is. Happens to all of us... I'm refusing to let my hair go grey! Every time I think I will, I just can't bare it. My girlfriend did and it's very pretty on her. But she was offered the Senior Citizen menu and now she's horribly depressed! Aging is not fun. I understand Kevin's mid life crisis completely. Barbie doll wife and all...
    Hope you're doing well, Jeni! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    You know Don Johnson and Costner are buddies. Johnson's wife is 20 years younger as well. Maybe Kevin is just trying to keep up with Johnson! Birds of a feather, flock together thing. [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 17, 2004 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Lea ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Lea, I am Sitting Here Listening to Disco It help's to keep me awake At Later hour's. I would like to say That I do not even wish to marry A man That's 30!! & I am only 39. LOL!! My Preference Is A man Slightly older Than Myself Thank You.
    I Truly wonder What Kevin's children think About this Arrangement? I Imagine If they were being Truly Honest wiwth themselve's They would not like It one Bit & I an certain they wish their parent's could Reunite.
    I do Agree Lea, Kevin could most Likely be competing With the Like's of Don Johnson, Jack Nicholson, ( except that he Is Much OLDER than they are) & Who Is that other Man who Is married to A much younger Lady? The name fail's me.
    Kevin may feel a bit out of the loop if he were to marry some one his own age. I just wonder what he would do If he were still Married to Cindy? Trade her In for A younger Model? I do not Suppose we will ever know.
    As For Gray Hair Lea, My mother had a friend In High School, Upon The time they Graduated she had a full head of Gray Hair... & She was only 20 Amazing Isn't It? Are you Certain that Gray Hair Is A sign of Aging? At age 20 It make's one wonder
    [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] The story's I hear about Don Johnson Seem True, He doe's seem a bit Conceited But... The story's About Kevin seem Unbelievable !! I hope Don's Arrogant Attitude Is not wearing off on Kevin. Well I hope you had A Splendid Day Lea, It has been nice Posting with you. Love To You [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Lea

Nicholas Cage... 40 marries 19 year old he'd known for a few months..?? Michael Douglas to Catherine Zetta-Jones... 58 to 35. (Although, they say she lies about her age and is much older then that. I think she looks older then 35, don't you?).
    And there are some people that prematurely grey. I had a grandmother that was completely grey at 30 years old. But grey hair is most definitely associated with old age. I'll go grey one of these days. I've already gotten rid of any skirts above my knees, anything too "young" in appearance (don't want to look like I'm desperate to stay young). Far better to dress your age, which doesn't mean you can't look nice and be modern. Just mini skirts or cropped T-shirts is pushing it a bit... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I do see ladies that dress too, young for their age and I feel embarrassed for them! At 45 I gave up the bleached blonde hair and went back to el-natural, which I think looks a lot better with my skin color. Although, people still say they liked me blonde. I don't need to be a blonde grandma.
    I have a friend that still has the long, straight bleached blonde hair. She'll be 50 this year as well. It's hard to let go of our youth! It truly is. Hollywood movie stars get away with the look because they are gorgeous creatures, which I suppose is why they are Hollywood movie stars. It's not quite as easy for the average female to do. The hardest part is trying not to date yourself. I read where they say we choose to hang on to hair styles that looked the best on us when we were young, thinking that they still look great! Not always true.
    Have a wonderful day, Jeni. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Lea, Yes It was Nicholas Cage I was thinking of & Could not remember Thank You.
    I was watching this Program on tv Friday evening & They profiled Charlie Sheen & his wife, She look's a bit young for him as well. I Guess all of the Celebrity men feel the need to marry a Trophy wife !! Not just Kevin. I am Obliged to Agree About Catherine Zeta Jone's!! I believe she Is much older than she claim's as well. The first time I had ever seen her was In of course the TV Movie "Titanic" & I was Absolutely Certain that she was older than me. Why Do these Actresses lie about their age? Why not just be honest & Tell the Truth !! Age Is nothing to be ashamed of just ADMIT IT!!!! I believe too that you should dress age Appropiate I think It's rather Embarrasing for a Lady Or a man to dress as they did as a Very young Adult. When they are Obviously 50 year's old.
    Lea, I still wear above the knee skirt's because people say I have Great Leg's!! I wish to show them off as long as I possibly can LOL.
    Lea, may I ask what color your hair Is? If memory serve's... It seem's you said you are a redhead Please correct me If I am Mistaken. And Does your friend look nice with her bleach blonde hair Or Would she look better If It were no longer that color I was just wondering since she Is Approaching 50.
    I remember us Ladie's Discussing hair length's when we were at the other site & I no longer believe you must have short hair after 30 or 40 You Ladie's convinced me of that. 'However I do believe If a hairstly Is no longer flattering, It It Definetly time for A change. We as Human's truly must learn to Accept the Aging Process!!
    What ever Happened to Growing old Gracefully. Take Care Ladie's, Have A Splendid Sunday.
    [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 19, 2004 02:43 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Lea

Hi, Jeni. It's auburn. I tried to keep the red out, but it was a loosing battle! So I said forget it.. let the red shine through! [img]frown.gif[/img] My girlfriend had her hair cut a couple years back chin length and it looked wonderful on her. Very stylish. But she missed her long hair and immediately regretted cutting it. Her shorter hair made her feel old. Some people can wear long hair into their 80's and look great, other's can't. When friends tell you that you look better with a certain style, sometimes you need to listen. She actually looked younger with it shorter. It softened the lines on her face, and as she is quite heavy, it made her physical appearance more balanced. As far as the bleached color goes, as we age we need a darker shade, as the super blonde color fades out the skin tone. She can still stay blonde, just not the extra light blonde shade she is sporting. If she blended darker blonde streaks into it, it would look wonderful. (She's quite bubbly and cute). And yes, it's really hard to realize that you are growing older, as inside, you always feel the same. This is why I think taking a photograph of yourself is a great idea. I do that with certain outfits to see if I like how the style looks on me. Looking in the mirror doesn't always give you a true reflection of how we look. I think our minds go into denial, especially when viewing ourselves in mirrors! LOL!! A photograph never lies! I've given away a lot of outfits that I assumed looked great, only to discover they didn't.
    You also look a lot older in the photographs then when viewing yourself in a mirror. Which is why I love photography. It's so fascinating to see what the camera sees, verses what the human eye sees. The two are never the same!
    Wouldn't it be fun to have a total make over? I would love that. The only time I had my make up done, the young girl who did it (very inexperienced) made me look like a street walker! I've never tried again. I wear very basic, minimal make up. It really was quite funny. I ran to the bathroom and washed it off immediately. For me, a little bit goes a long ways! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Now if we went to New York and had a professional image consultant make us over.. that would be grand!! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Lea

Hi, Wendy! Good morning to you as well. Yes, it appears that there will be rain, thunder and lightening on the wedding day. For Sunday as well. I am assuming they will be scrambling to find a church or shelter of some type in which to have the wedding. Wonder how 3 days of outdoor activities will go? Doesn't sound like the Gods are with them on their glorious wedding day! I personally believe in signs.... and I think Kevin should take this as a BIG SIGN. But that's me... and we know how I am. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Hope you have a great day. Glad to see you are posting. And yes it has been quite quiet with wedding news and such... maybe it's been canceled and we just don't know it yet! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

4storm

Cool

[img]wink.gif[/img] and such....You are SUCH a Kevin fan. He uses that phrase not just in Open Range but all the time! We can only wonder if the wedding's still on. A little chilly for cowboying but I bet they do anyway. [img]cool.gif[/img] Maybe the sun will appear so he can wear his shades once again! Keep me posted and have a good day! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast