Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Hello Wendy, I have Searched & Searched And I have not found A thing Of Kevin's Wedding!!
    It seem's Quite Odd Does'nt It? You would think With the Date Approaching so Rapidly... That's all you would hear About, But Nothing.
    I Agree with you Lea, In that The Weather could be A Bad Omen & That perhap's Kevin should Perhap's Postpone This Wedding. Then Maybe he could do some soul Searching & decide If he Truly wish's to Marry Such A Young Lady, That Is so much Younger than Himself. [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

Lea

Well, let's hope Jeni, Kevin uses his BIG brain not that little feller he's been thinking with for the past 5 years! But I must admit, something tells me the party will go on... thunder storms and all. [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] And I do think this is a omen of things to come. [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img]

4storm

Question

Has anybody heard any more news about the upcoming wedding? Nothing much on Scrapbook and I haven't heard much from here either. Doesn't this seem very quiet or is this the way celebrity weddings go and then we are stormed with media attention and pictures? It's cold in Aspen according to AOL. 40 degrees, rain and snow Could It could rain on the wedding day too. [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] Let me know what you know. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Have a great Mornin' [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12