Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys!!!
    boy, it took me some time to get on here 'cause i forgot my password...yes, i went to the other site to see if there were any new photos...and yes, i went to Oregon and got back...lots to talk to you about, Jeni...we didn't make it to Klamath Falls, got about 75 miles from it and turned around to head back to Portland...beautiful State!
    Geeze, there are so many topics here under Kevin...about just as many as there have been women underneath him! HA HA HA!
    I'll try to come here more oftne...how do you keep track of where everyone is?

Lea

Well, I be... a note from Ms. Diane. [img]wink.gif[/img] We are so delighted you stopped in to say "hello". And yes, Oregon is a beautiful state. Especially the coastal areas. Love those Redwood trees as well.
    Hope to see more posts! You were very much missed! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 18, 2004 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Lea ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Diane, It Is so nice to see you Post Again. Welcome Back!!
    I go to the site Now & Then too, I am alway's Anxious to see new Photo's of Kevin.
    I Cannot believe you were only 75 Mile's Away From My Hometown!!!! & WE DID NOT MEET!!
    I would have loved to meet you Diane.
    I agree with Lea, We Ladie's really must find A destination, To meet one day, That would be so Exciting. I am Glad you had A nice time In Oregon Diane. If you Visit Some time In the Future Perhap's we could meet then. Take Care. Now that you have Returned ... try to post more Often. CIAO [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome Home Diane!!!
    We've missed you!!
    Can't wait to read your posts... I have to go, 'cuz I'm at work, but we'll talk soon.
    Have a great day Ladies!!
    j. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Lea

Because I am so thrilled Diane posted today!! And that she is participating in our conversations, which have been lacking her warmth and charm! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Now if we can just get Rose and Anne to post! Those girls. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Do they care how much they are missed or how we worry about them? [img]eek.gif[/img] Apparently not! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

May I Ask!! Where Are You Diane? Please Come To The Kafe & Post with Us.23 31 4

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 15, 2004 03:05 AM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

JENI, I JUST TALK TO DIANE ON IM! WE TALK EVERY NOW AND THEN! SHE SAID SHE HAD PROBLEMS GETTING BACK IN SO SHE OFF SOME WHERE ELSE!

SHE SO BUSY THESE DAYS THAT SHE SAID SHE HARDLY GETS ON THE PUTER SO!

JENI ARE YOU EVER ON IM????????

YES YOU ARE STILL MY FIRST LOVE CHILD!!!
    BEST FRIEND LOVE ME TC [img]cool.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 15, 2004 03:04 PM: Message edited by: TC MOLLEY ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

JENI LOOK IN HERE! WHAT I WROTE SHA!
    A MESSAGE TO YOU DEAR!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank You TC, Darling It Mean's Alot To Me.36 3 15 And Thank You for The Information Regarding Diane, I Hope She Can Post Again Soon, Take Good Care.