Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Now Kevin Is Grinning from ear to ear!!!
    Why Did he not smile like this In His Wedding Photo's?[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwAZAw0V0!cL0aK2nsCUJBpAS54oziAuivYE4qXbyOoKOiNDU XJESSvUVILMNMCn3TO09xZhVKswxJgg2*QaLArVr3Vmjrv5ad9 J7DSb51w/12.jpg[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Lea

Yes, here is the after the wedding photo and he does look very happy here. So strange girls... why so miserable during the wedding. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    I wonder how things will go now as the "media excitement" is over and they become simply MR. and MRS. I wonder if Christine will remain quite so happy...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That pic of Kevin and Christine is quite nice and it's good to see him smile!!

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Good Afternoon Lea, Yes It Indeed Quite Strange!! Kevin Looked Almost as If he Did Not Wish to be there In the Photo's & In this Picture He Is Grinning Like A Cheshire Cat It just Peak's My Curiouosity Even Further About Their Union.

And Caroline, It Is very nice to See Kevin At Last Smile!! I just Wish he had done so In His Wedding Photo's. One Day When They have Children They will most Likely ask Daddy why He was not Smiling In the Photo's Unlike Christine, This was Quite Obviously one of The Happiest Day's of her Life. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Lea

Christine was on cloud 9... Kevin was hiding under a rain cloud, not wanting to come out! This is the strangest coupling!! I never can figure these two out. But they just don't strike me as the "happily in love" folks they are suppose to be, or at least not when it counts! It's always after the fact. JR and I believe the entire union to be a publicity stunt with pay off to Christine for participating! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    I still say that would make more sense considering Kevin's mannerisms towards Christine. His pulling away from her, never holding her in photos, his response to her in the Diane Sawyer interview (could he have been more uninterested in her when she tried to kiss him? OUCH.. embarrassing) and the wedding photos!! [img]frown.gif[/img] It's a sham folks! Kevin has just never acted like a man madly in love... [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, you know me well enough by now Ladies, that I feel that I can get away with what I am about to say...
    What is up with Christine's lips in this picture? Come on now, she looks like she has two bottom lips, and yes, Kevin is probably only smiling since it was a "live" interview....
    Toodles,
    j. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

By All Means's JR, Say whatever you wish to say we are used to It!!LOL.
    And you are Correct about C's Lip's... Very strange Looking Photo! I never noticed before.
    Poor Chrissy-Poo... She get's picked on Mercilessly. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

While searching for more than the 5 (so far) "official" photos, I found this article in yet another Italian site.
    http://www.starsonweb.com/en/42.html
    I remember reading about this a while ago, but can't imagine it being true...

Lea

Go to the Kevin Costner Scrapebook site. They have the video with ET on there showing Christine's new ROCK. Very large. She can now hold her own with the rest of the Hollywood trophy wives... Thank God!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] No more Joan River's joke for her! And at the very end Christine kisses the camera! GAG me.
    They also show more of the wedding. And yes, JR it looks like the girls are riding in the wagon with Kevin. I see purple dresses in the front seat! I bet the girls were beautiful! And apparently the green truck is Kevin's not a neighbors. What ranch would be complete without an old ford truck! We always had one. My grandfather had a collection of them. LOL!! Darn farmers/ranchers and their junk.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Thank You Lea, I will visit the Site Soon, I must see Christine's New Ring. I Suppose This Mean's Joan will not Be no longer Able To Harass Poor Kevin, About The Ring Size Any Longer. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 30, 2004 04:05 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast