Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Irish Eye's Are Smilin

Lea

Nope, no more harassment for being cheap! It's a huge square diamond you can see a mile away. Finally...Christine is happy. And isn't that what we all want, for Christine to be happy?... Well, OK. Not so much me.. but everyone else! Hope everyone is having a great day. I'm finally having lunch at 3:00 p.m.!!
    And if Christine can kiss the camera.. I can do kisses too!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Right back at you poopie! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Lea:
    Correct me if I'm wrong... but don't Christine and Kevin look an awful lot a like? They say we are attracted to individuals who mirror us. To me they are a perfect match.... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, I thought the saying was that the master and their dog resemble each other... and no, I am not calling anyone in particular a dog... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 30, 2004 07:34 PM: Message edited by: J.R.C. ]</font>

Lea

I remember that "gossip" (my favorite subject.. as long as it's not about me!) being spread too, about them. Kevin said in an interview he had to find his children and tell them it wasn't correct. Lily was off in Europe somewhere and he was worried they would be upset if they heard they had gotten married. Then he said he had to deny the rumors, which hurt Christine's feelings because he had to say to her, "I'm not ready to marry you." Which caused problems for them because not only did he have to say it to her, but to the world... Oh, to be rich and famous the problems they have!
    [img]redface.gif[/img]

Lea

Correct me if I'm wrong... but don't Christine and Kevin look an awful lot a like? They say we are attracted to individuals who mirror us. To me they are a perfect match.... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Lea

Maybe that is what so attractive in Christine for Kevin. He sees himself in her! Watch his back side... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Ladie's, I wonder [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] If Kevin Is Smiling [img]biggrin.gif[/img] at this moment? OR do you Believe he regret's his Marriage to Christine Now? [img]eek.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 18, 2004 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear I have no idea what Kevin is doing right now or if he regret's his marriage to Christine but I doubt that Christine regret's their marriage.

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I Am Inclined To Agree With You Sweet Caroline LOL.
    I do not Believe She will ever Regret It But... I Think Kevin May.23 29 110
    Judging from The Gossip You Posted Recently.7 15 7v

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12