Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ladie's, "Piano Man Billy Joel 55 Wed's 23 Year Old Fiancee Kate Lee".
    And We Thought Kevin's Marriage Seemed Preposterous!!!!What In The World Is Wrong With These Men That... They Must Marry Someone So Much Younger Than Themselves's??

Jeni C [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 05, 2004 03:55 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Lea

Good morning, Jeni. Yes... makes you nauseous doesn't it? 53 to 23??? These men are just idiots. I think there is a little psychological problem and they need therapy. Now, tell me that 23 year old is on the same wave length as Joel? I had a 3 hour conversation with one of my son's friends who is going through a divorce last week. Believe you me, at 28 he and I are not on the same wave length. They're kids! It's that being "older, mature, intelligent, successful and looked up to by their female partner". Very sad these men are that insecure in themselves. Very sad in deed. Gosh, maybe Joel's wife could have called Christine for pointers with her wedding! Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!!!
    Bruce Willis is another who dates little ladies 23 years old! Suppose he'll be next. Where have all the stong, self secure and truly intelligent men gone? Apparently, none live in Hollywood.
    Have a great day Jeni! Keep the barf bag close. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hope you're having a wonderful day girls! My day has not been wonderful but I survived. Now I'm really turning in. [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't forget Nicholas Cage..... [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Lea

Oh, thank you JR. I'd forgotten about Cage. Yes, 40 to 19!! Hollywood must just s*u*c*k the life out of these men that they have to go check the school yard for brides. It truly blows me away that men who are preceived as strong and intelligent are actually so weak, insecure and stupid!! [img]eek.gif[/img] I want an instant graemlins that is a "gag symbol". I really would use that one a lot on this message board! [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lea, there is a 'gag'-symbol among the instant graemlins, it's a green-yellow face.

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now I'm home and finally it's weekend!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I've been quite tired today but have only myself to blame since I stayed up to chat with you ladies. [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]

Have a splendid day. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Lea

This board really acts strangely at times, doesn't it? I have it do all kinds of weird things as well. And Caroline, you can delete your double post if you wish. Just click on the edit tag above each post you wish to errase. And thank you for the "gag" sign... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Practicing gagging... [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How are you doing today Lea? Any plans for the weekend? I'm aware of that you've just started working today, for me it's 1,5 hour ago since I left work. Wonderful with weekend. I'm to baby sit my second cousins three children tomorrow evening, they are five years old, three years old and one year old.

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Lea

Good morning, Caroline. It's 8:55 a.m. here. I'm actually just about to scoot out the door to work. I'm glad you're online! I'll try to read more posts later in the morning. Got to run. I'm so happy today is FRIDAY. This has not been a terrific week for me. Enjoy the rest of your day.. Love ya! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]