Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sweet Jeni I miss you a lot [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] when you're absent from this site too so I'm glad you come here often now.

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I might be absent from chatting here Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday this week as I have things to do three evenings in a row. Don't even think the thought about my abandoning you, would never ever happen.

[img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ December 06, 2004 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Sweet Caroline ]</font></font>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 06, 2004 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Sweet Caroline ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Come back as soon as you can Caroline so we can talk about Kevin, and where Is Lynn? she said she was back. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi DeDee, I am back. I have been here for quite a while. How are you guys doing? I've been daily corresponding with Lea. She is terribly sick right now. The flu won't let her go. I love the newest picture of Kevin!!!!!!!!! Where do they come from? I wish I had a copy of every one of them. It is really cold here in Riverside, Ca. I walk around like a human popsicle. Catch ya later!!!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Lynn good to see ya!!!!!! I'm sorry that Lea Is sick I barely remember her, why doesn't she post anymore?????? I luv luv luv that new pic of Kevin he's a fine thang!!!!!! You should ask Jeni where she finds them all that lucky gal.
    So your freezing your buns In Riverside?????/
    I think It's cold all over the place Lynn, Its good that you have been here for awhile!!!!!! the more people to talk KC the better. take care Lynn, So long.23 2 30

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dedee, I am here but noone else is so I'm leaving and it's late here, 10.29 pm. Need to sleep [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Hey Caroline I'm sorry gal!!!!!! it looks like I missed ya again..... darnit!!!!!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hey DeDee how Is everything? watched any Kevin movies lately? I have! I watch one about every other day. [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

Hey TC and the rest of the girls!! I hope your all fine. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 09, 2004 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Mazy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry I haven't been here much lately, I've been feeling unwell and I still am. Today I had to leave work earlier because I was feeling so unwell. Hope you girls are doing just fine!

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123