Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Hey hey hey everybody i am a newbie!! i think this site is awesome!! I have been reading posts for a few weeks now, everyone is awesome here. I live in Massachussetts and I think kevin is a total babe!!! I've admired him and his movies for a long long time. I hope him and Christine will be very happy together. Who's responsible for this totally awesome site? i would like to say thanks, a job well done!!!!!! it's a great place to hangout to talk and read about kevin I love him so much. And he's gorgeous aint he girls. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dickorydock, what's your real name? Welcome to us, you are the second new girl who comes to us this week. Hope you will enjoy it here and that we will see many posts from you. My name is Caroline and I live in Sweden in Europe and I'm 27 years old.

It's [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] here now.

Caroline [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For a while this evening I wasn't allowed to post here at this message board but hey it works again [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] . Hope you're all doing just fine.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hey Caroline thanks for making me feel welcome!!!! its awesome to be here!!!!!!
    my name is Dedee and I live in the wonderful state Massachusetts come over and visit some time from Sweden i'll serve you one of the finest meals you've ever had. Isn't Kevin one of the finest things since sliced bread? Its obvious by now I'm sure how great I think he is, a few faults but
    dont we all. Have a totally awesome day there In Sweden. [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Dedee for inviting me over to Massaschusettes (I probably misspelled that state). Actually I'm planning on going to the U.S in the spring of '05 but then to California and San Francisco to visit friends who live outside S.F. The states in the U.S I have been to are: New York (the JFK airport only), Florida, Illinois (Chicago's O'hare airport), Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nevada (at Lake Tahoe) and California. I can really tell you're a big fan of Kevin Costner's and it's great. The man is soooo gorgeous, sexy, fine, handsome and beautiful. Let's gush over him together [img]wink.gif[/img] . I have nothing against his and Christine's marriage and relationship but the age difference between them is big, his oldest daughter is 20 and Christine is 30. Not normal to be closer in age to your husband's kids than to your husband [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Love to you [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Dedee, you should travel to Sweden and see this country. Wow, our capital Stockholm is an incredible beautiful city and one of the most beautiful cities I know with lots of water even down town. Another incredible beautiful city is San Francisco in California and is also one of the most beautiful cities I know.

<font color="#6633CC"><font size="1">[ October 22, 2004 11:40 AM: Message edited by: Caroline1977 ]</font></font>

<font color="#6633CC" size="1">[ October 22, 2004 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Caroline1977 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Caroline do you think we will be allowed to gush over kevin here?
    i sure hope so he is great, beautiful, and gorgeous aint he?
    what are you up to today? i am taking a break from work [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

i need it badly. hope your day has been better than mine. [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowl.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You said it Dedee, he really is gorgeous, great and beautiful. I don't think the other girls here would get annoyed if you and me gushed over Kevin. We are a bunch of girls liking that man, aren't we??? Right now I'm watching tv and I have done some laundry too this evening. My day has been good.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Glad you had a good day Caroline!!!!!!
    hope you have an even better weekend!!!!!!
    keep on thinkin of Kevin, I will. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Isn't it hard to take your eyes from the picture of Kevin above? I could look at him forever [img]wink.gif[/img] . What a hunk [img]wink.gif[/img] !

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello and welcome Dickorydock...This is a great chat site about the wonderful, adorable, sexy, oh sooooooo handsome Kevin. Enjoy. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast