Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to express my opinion about Kevin and Chris **** ,
    shes a money grubbing !gold digging! bleach blonde bimbo and I dont know why Kevin cant see her for who she is
    he's probably not thinking with his brain at all but his little ****** .
    That guy needs therapy why he ever cheated on Cindy I'll never figure that **** out ever! He had a beautiful family and threw it all down the garbage how stupid is that!! now he's with CHA CHING
    [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] Blonde hussy.
    Get a clue Kevin wake up and stop using your dick for your brain.
    How long do you think he'll be married?
    what a crock of bull that wedding fiasco was did Kevin look pleased like **** NO he didn't
    Kevin its never to late to get away from Chris **** run as fast as you can.
    Thanks for letting me vent I hope I didn't make anyone angry with my comments I call it like i see it!! Kevin will have nothing in the end except shame and regret. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kevin and Christine met the first time in '94 when Christine was 20 not 19 and then they started dating in '99 when she was 25 and not 23! Just a little fact to you girls.

Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday. I just returned home from my parents place.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Honey, any way you look at it, that woman is a gold digger. She had it all in her teeny-tiny pea brain to snare a great guy like Kevin. I just wish he hadn't bought it. I don't believe he respects her. After all, she gave everything for free. Know what they say about why buy a loaf of bread when you can get the bakery for FREE???? How true that doth ring. I'm just sooooo sorry Kevvie fell for it. Remember when he was doing promotions for Dragonfly? They had broken up and I was doing hand stands. And then she snaked her way back. Barf. I give it a generous 2 years. What a shame there will be a second divorce in his bio. But what can one do? Have a great Sunday everybody. Tomorrow is my birthday and I may not get to post. See ya! Penni aka Lynn [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Happy Birthday Lynn and a big hooray for you [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] . Hope you're having a wonderful day!

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Caroline

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seems like we could get some discussion around for how long Kevin and Christine have known each other. I have read that Kevin and Christine met the first time shortly after him and Cindy divorced in October '94. Kevin was at the time when he met Christine the first time so depressed he almost didn't notice her. Not that I want to argue with you over how long they've known each other but I'm just telling you what I have read.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

At least they started to date in late '99 when Kevin was shooting '13 Days' and back then Christine was 25 years old.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

<font color="#6633CC" size="1">[ October 25, 2004 11:49 PM: Message edited by: Caroline1977 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everybody!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes. I wish I was blowing out candles with all of you and especially Kevin. Has anybody figured out the body language thing somebody was talking about in the wedding photos? It would be curious to know what an expert would say about the glum expressions handsome Kev had on his face. To me it said, "Oh, dear Lord...what did I do?" He's such a great guy and surely deserved better. I personally am totally heart broken over the whole matter. Later everybody! Chocolate cream birthday pie calls my name right now.
    Lynn aka Penni [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You are too sweet, Lea! Shopping sounds way more fun than rolling around in the mud, yelling and pulling hair. I love you too sweet Lea.

Talk to you all later!

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#6633CC" size="1">[ October 25, 2004 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Caroline1977 ]</font>

Lisa lisa
    Such awful venom!! how can someone say such terrible things about someone.. I'll never know seek therapy and fast you cant be a happy person with
    such hate in your heart. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Give Christine a chance !! she is a human being
    like all of us. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] A HUMAN BEING??????? She is no less than a Man-Eater. I bet she has a shadier past than Mata Hari. The woman isn't right for our Kevin. She's too young. All these men marrying woman so much younger doesn't realize that they aren't in for the long haul...it's just until something else wanders along. Statistics prove that if you live together before marriage you're doomed in the long run. Anyway you all know how Hollywood marriages are. That's all I'm saying. Later, Lynn [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] : [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast