Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christine = Yuck

Lisa lisa

Unhappy

Ohhh.... I'm very much aware of reality thank you! and It seems that I'm very much needed here to defend Christine.
    So I dont intend on going anywhere. As I said before people who Insult others, have very low self esteems, I'm not Insulting anyone here you women are the ones doing the Insulting.
    All I wanted to do was cut Christine a little slack! "Those with out sin cast the first stone"
    Have any of you heard that one before? [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Lisa lisa

I dont think Kevin would be too happy If he knew the things people say about Christine, But everyone Is entitled to their opinion. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I'm not a heartless person and I realize that EVERYBODY has faults! But i just dont like how Chris = yuck has spun Kevin into her spiders web, all i ask is to be respected for my opinion and i'll respect yours. I dont like what Christine has done to Kevin PERIOD!! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

Lisa lisa

Smile

You really seem angry! why are you so angry with me?
    I come here and defend Christine and you attack me for It!
    I said I was sorry If I offended anyone why don't we let bygones be bygones and just talk about why were really here and thats Kevin, I do not want to argue about Christine any longer, life is to short for that. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I dont really care what Kevin thinks either!! he shouldn't have ever married Chris=yuck in the first place, he'll learn someday. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

<font color="#6633CC" size="1">[ October 29, 2004 04:30 PM: Message edited by: SweetRage ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I Do not believe Cristine Is right for Kevin, as she Is a bit Young But... I Truly have never had anything Against her Either. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    TRULY JENI!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I dont really have anything against her either
    but do you girls think she married Kevin for his money? [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Me too have nothing against Christine. I hope she didn't married Kevin for his money, that would be so wrong if she did. Let's hope she married him for love [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] .

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I Agree Caroline, That would be Simply Awful If Miss Christine Married Kevin for his36 1 36 money!!!

I can Think of many different reason's why I would Like to Marry Kevin & Money Is definetly not one of them.36 3 1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast