Thread: To Christine haters

Lisa lisa

I have been reading your comments for a few days, you know who you are so i dont have to name names.

What i have read about Christine is appalling! how can you say such heinous things about someone you never met?
    Its been my experience that people who insult others do it, so they will feel better about themself. there are a few women here who clearly have a very low self esteem!
    otherwise what would be the point of Criticising Mrs Costner.

Really people shame on all of you, and she did no such thing as marry Kevin for his money, but i'm guessing any of you women would. Really girls get over your jealousy its not good for you at all, Its Just my viewpoint.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#6633CC" size="1">[ October 26, 2004 01:53 AM: Message edited by: Lisa lisa ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You really attacked us with what you wrote in your post her Lisa lisa and we really do not want that kind of things going on here [img]frown.gif[/img] .

It wasn't fun to read your post [img]mad.gif[/img] .

[img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

SJSims

Where is your positive thread, as Lea suggested lisa lisa? No one is stopping you from saying nice things about Christine. Why keep being mean to the ladies who post here? They are all very nice, which is more then I can say for you. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Lisa lisa
    Oh...... but its okay to attack Christine?
    I wasn't trying to attack anyone,
    I was just saying that its not nice to say bad things about someone you dont know.
    Your right about me not knowing Christine personally! but either do any of you so i dont think its right to judge her, we dont know why she married Kevin and besides its her business not ours. But i'm sure she married him for love and nothing else. There sure are some mean spirited people at this board, like that girl Haley! i'm sure
    she doesn't know Christine at all! what hate she carries and so doe's Lea50.
    So unhealthy too. [img]mad.gif[/img]

Lisa lisa

Angry

My Intention is to be positive! and I'm not trying to be mean to anyone.
    Any way you look at the situation It's you women, who are the ones saying mean things about Christine. [img]confused.gif[/img]

SJSims

Let's all report lisa lisa to hostboard administration. Then she can not be mean and rude to anyone else at any of the hostboard sites. This lady has issues and we don't need to deal with them.

Sara

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Hey Lisa lisa i'll never like Chris-peeew so get over it. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

<font color="#6633CC" size="1">[ October 29, 2004 04:45 PM: Message edited by: SweetRage ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I like Christine i dont think she seems to bad,
    i have heard bad thngs about her like how she married Kevin for the spotlight!! but i dont know if its true or not. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I Do not believe we will Truly ever know The Answer Mazy,
    But... I do hope she married Kevin because she Loved Him!!!
    That's just The Romantic In Me.11 2 111

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I say she married him for his MONEY [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] and nothing more! I'll always believe that, she just wanted him so she could be In the spotlight! and all eyes on her notice how she flashes the pearly whites for the camera YUCK! . I feel sorry for Kevin! the poor dope. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]