Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Archer is a poser

nope.....i am thinking if archer knows wha all was said in the locker room from mcamis then he must have either been there or been told by a ref. plus he gave a detailed description so i am going with he was there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well Archer, since you know that we are discussing you, tell us why you are so critical and have such problems with only some of the coaches while with the other coaches you enjoy kissing their butts! Seems to me that I am not the only one who thinks you have some issues that you need to deal with. I think we can all agree that you are overly critical!

Inactive Member imported_bamafan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think Archer would have a hard time identifying his own self.

Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    I am against outing people on this fourm unless they want to be outed. SO here is a general warning if anyone other that Archer outs him you will be looking at some type of ban unless Archer is OK with everyone knowing who he is and IF he is an offical I would advise against it

[/ QUOTE ]

My 2 cents is if he is going to get on here and dog everybody out then he ought to be man enough to face the fire himself. If you can dish it out then you should be able to take it. Some of the things he has said about other officials borders on "personal" attacks. Its one thing to say hey the guy is not a good official but when you start saying stuff like he so and so is a jerk and he is cocky and arrogant or whatever that is personal. If you are going to dog a guy out like that be man enough to do it to his face...or atleast be man enough to say who you are therefore making yourself responsible and accountable for your own statements. Otherwise, I don't know why anyone would pay attention to anything he says.

Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Archer is a poser *DELETED*

Post deleted by Sportsman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    I heard the forum was a topic of discussion at the Region D principals' meeting this week due to this lack of professionalism.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the forum's important enough to make the minutes of their meetings, maybe they ought to come on here and state their cases.

Either that or make the appropriate changes to the AOA so that they aren't such a popular point of discussion on here--or rather a lightning rod for criticism...then they wouldn't have to worry about it either way.

In short--they need to worry about themselves and clean up their own house as opposed to worrying about what a referee like archer is posting on a friggin message board.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That I'll agree with. Its kind of like closing your eyes and pretending something doesn't exist.

There are people, and many times intelligent people, who can see the problems, know what some of the problems are, and where some of the problems start. Anytime you start making people aware, there are those who are mad that the curtain is lifted, and that some blame might get shared.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anthony Campbell in my opinion is probabley the best

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234