Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I think this is what happens with our officials :)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: I think this is what happens with our officials :)

I take it your not an offical or you are one of the ones that gets the choice games. You have no clue as to what you are talking about. Judging from your stance. I take it that you dont have a problem with an assignor assigning himself and his buddies the best games? My questions are..... What if there is a problem during the game. Who cant the coach or administration complain too? If Johnny is officiating that game and they have a problem with him..... Who do they complain to????? Who is out evaluating officals to see if they are doing the job correctly when the assignor/commisioner is out officiating?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excellent point there archer. That is a problem with all the sports, basketball, volleyball, football, baseball, softball....like I said, It is in all sports.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Funny,,,,, 007 hasnt responded back. Isnt it ironic that 007 went quite about the time the AOA meeeting was held? Its as if maybe Johnny has told 007 to not respnd back anymore.... All Im asking for is some accountability and unbiased representation in the AOA. At this point there is none. All that has been accomplished over the last year with the little group from Tazewell/Richlands is numerous officals not officiating anymore, an increasing void of distrust between officals, and a lack of leadership that represents ALL the officals, not just for his little group from Richlands.
    From what I am hearing from some of the football officals is that Johnny is still up to his old tricks in assigning his crew all the big games. Any truth to that?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

His crew stunk up the PV/JIB game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123