Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok. You guys are going to have to tell me what you (and everyone else) hates about this film so much. I don't think its so bad.

I bought it last weekend, and watched it for the second time tonight trying to figure out why everyone I know spews such hatred towards it and warned me so vociferously not to watch it.

I read the comic, and I thought it sucked. The screenplay is better by a mile! Fozzy, I know you read the comic too...what up??

Great cast! Better story! Beautiful scenery! Nothing is perfect..so why does everyone hate this SO MUCH??!!! I DON'T GET IT!

The commentary, by the way, is very funny. The producer is very lispy, lithsby, lishby and uses the word "conceit"--- or is it "concede"? --- about 1700 times. Rarely does either apply.

Peta Wilson...I have dreams about her.... unfortunately she does not participate, but that red headed guy (Jason Flemyng) does, and he is a crack up. He's been shining in small roles for a while now...and mark my words, he's going to be a BIG star.

<font color="#339900" size="1">[ April 03, 2004 05:56 AM: Message edited by: rocketmaster ]</font>

kingfozzy
    The only movie that was based on a Alan Moore comic that was even half decent was From Hell. I'd put LXG right up there with The Avengers as movies that veered too far away from their source material. [img]smile.gif[/img]