Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Linnea!?!? WOO-HOO!

This'll sound bad, but I have her in everything from Silent Night, Deadly Night to Return Of The Living Dead; both were excellent movies (oh yeah, almost forgot about Fairy Tales), but have yet to see her keep clothed throughout an entire feature. Maybe it's just the flicks I chose...? [img]redface.gif[/img]

<font color="#339900" size="1">[ October 30, 2003 02:13 AM: Message edited by: reved ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL!
    I'm pretty sure she keeps her clothes on when she's playing rock and roll tho! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hehee, she doesn't do the Wendy O. Williams or a Genitorturers stage show? (just little bits of black electric tape worn as pasties) [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Looks like you just might get the chance to find out, reved! Just got off the phone with Linnea. Her band did a big show this past Saturday and they did a 4 camera shoot...so, when they're done with the editing we'll be getting them into our web store! I can't wait to see it, woohooo!

<marquee> [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] </marquee>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You mean just 3 days ago? (Time flys), for a moment, thought "last Saturday, Halloween weekend, Chiller expo", but ooops!

I tried looking for David Hess music on P2P filesharing, but it's not available. Would Linnea have music video's available on P2P? Wait, you said "web store", which implies a purchase. (Gawd, whenever I think of Linnea & music, always remember ONLY that 45-Grave song "Party Time" from ROTLD...) [img]redface.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12