Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kevin wouldn't mind if his board's taken over by non-Kevin sci-fi movie reviews?

Just saw 28 Days Later and going to start a review of it on my board, perhaps tomorrow. Noticed a LOT of similarities in plot structure to Day Of The Triffids (the original John Wyndham book & 1980's BBC TV-movie, not the slipshod theatrical release). I enjoyed it so much more than originally expecting!

I could post it over here too. You think speed-freak zombies infected with viral weaponry and the end of civilization can count as "sci-fi"? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Reved!
    We talk about all kinds of music on Cherie's boards, we talk politics on David Hess's, and I'm sure Kevin will enjoy chiming in on our discussions about film over here. I think this is the perfect place for it and there are several Kevin films I want to include on my list.

Let's start a new folder for our Movie Chats. Would love to hear your review of 28 Days. I had wanted to see it based on the ads, but when I heard it was essentially a remake of Night of the Living Dead, I lost interest. Is it worth a rental? I'm going to go start that folder now with my own review....meet me over there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12