Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kevin will be appearing at the CHILLER THEATRE CONVENTION in the Meadowlands, NJ over Halloween weekend. Oct 31st-Nov 2nd, 2003.

Go to the Chiller website for more info:
    http://www.chillertheatre.com

Hope to see you there!
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd LOVE to attend, but it's more a matter of lean finances than anything else. My car's an incedibly BAD gas-hog, and would probably need a full tank to drive each way! I asked Steven if he was going to attend (much easier to chip-in for gas & car-pool than take both our cars seperately), but he's not sure; apparently on Friday night he'll be showing his monster truck somewhere in Fairfield, CT. busy weekend.

If nothing else, maybe I'll get some Halloween-pics of Steven standing beside his Black Widow? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

<font color="#339900" size="1">[ October 29, 2003 12:34 AM: Message edited by: reved ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Photographer "coolrun" has posted a buncha excellent pics from the Chiller show. Here's the link to take a look:
    http://www.entephoto.com/CHILLER_OCT2003.htm

Kevin's photo can be found here:
    http://www.entephoto.com/chiller_theatre_expo7.htm

Thanks coolrun!
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

<font color="#339900" size="1">[ November 08, 2003 12:40 AM: Message edited by: rocketmaster ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    He's baaaaaack!!!

Chillerrrrr!!!!
    Thank goodness Kevin's making the trek back East to add some CLASS to the
    Chiller Theatre Convention... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Come meet Kevin in Person!
    April 23 -25, 2004

Go to the Chiller website for more info:
    http://www.chillertheatre.com

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...at least this time I've got more than 3-days warning! [img]cool.gif[/img]

PS - Anybody else from here going? Last time, Cherie Currie was attending, and that seemed to cause the most chatter last October on hostboard, though I was more interested in saying hello to Kevin (and this expo; Ron Jeremy, Frank Gorshin, Marilyn Chambers, Ken Foree, Haji, Paul Naschy, Fred Olen Ray, Tom Savini & Larry Thomas!)... God, I'm a geek...

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#339900" size="1">[ March 24, 2004 11:29 AM: Message edited by: reved ]</font>

kingfozzy
    Hey Reved, i'll be going to Chiller Theatre. Kind of hard not to since it's not too far away. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm looking forward to seeing Adam West, Frank Gorshin, Julie Newmar, the 2 kids from the Partridge Family, Patricia Quinn and of course Kevin. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Truth be told, I'd be overjoyed to get to speak with Ron Jeremy & Marilyn Chambers the most (more than "Hi, I'm a big fan of this-and-that movie!" geekboy-blather). Tried writing "real" adult-movie scripts a few years ago. One of the editors of SCREW magazine told me to move my ass to So-Cal, 'cause NYC has been a dry-well since the late-70's.

But, damn. TV doesn't even use scriptwriters anymore, only 'concepts', so what hope is there for a Gerard Damiano fan? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Kevin McCarthy Fan Club Members!

From our newsletter, I've been getting lots of emails from people wanting to attend next weekend's Chiller Convention. Here are a few tips to assure an enjoyable visit...

1) Wear comfy shoes...you're going to spend a lot of hours on your feet!

2) Bring a bag or knapsack for the swag you will inevitably be buying...few vendors supply bags for your purchases.

3) Bring cash. There IS a cash machine, but it usually runs out of money just a few hours into the first day and there isn't another for miles. Few vendors accept credit cards or checks.

4) Bring along a bottle of water and a snack for yourself. There is food available on site, but it can be kinda pricey and the lines can be long.

5) Bring a camera. Bring your autograph book if you have one - or - take a look at the attending celebrities in advance and see if you have anything in your collection you'd like them to sign.

6) Celebrities charge for autographs. Anywhere from $5-$40, depending upon the celeb and the item signed. ($20 is typical) They all have items for you to choose from and purchase, but most will sign your personal items too.

7) If you ask a celeb to sign an item to you personally, with your name on it, they are usually more friendly because they know you are not going to just put it up on ebay the minute you get home. It may also lower the price a tad on items you bring from home.

8) Last but not least...He never knows for sure until he gets there, but Kevin likes to be in the CELEBRITY TENT, so please look for him there!

----------

Ok, who's going?
    Fozzy? Reved? If you tell me now, I'll print Kevin a VIP list for his trip, so he'll know to expect you!
    Have a blast!
    [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Put me on the list, though still up-in-the-air if will be able to attend. Rather iffy. But if Kevin get's someone claiming to have my real name who doesn't have the very visible tattoo I mentioned, he's a fake! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

kingfozzy
    Yeah, I'll be there all weekend!! YeeHaa! Partaay!!

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast