Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Will Smith
    is
    my
    hero.

Do not tell me this movie sucked. Do not tell me that. I've been dying to see this movie. And Will Smith has never turned in a bad performance. He may have been in some bad movies, but he's an awesome performer. If you disagree with that, I am never speaking to you ever ever ever ever again. [img]mad.gif[/img]

Yeah, Asimov made intense complicated universes. I have little to no memory of them, I think I was 12 when last I read them. There's probably not tons there from the original, but there's no reason not to use his work as outlines for these movies. Philip K. Dick's stuff only get's used about 50% in his movies, and look at Terminator, he didn't get credit for that at all.

kingfozzy
    OK, i'm not real familiar with the original Asimov stories that "based" this movie on, but it's another typical Will Smith summer blockbuster. Anybody know if it's even close to being an actual Asimov story?? This is probably heresey to some people, but reading Asimov puts me to sleep. His style is just way too dry for me (ie:boring). [img]smile.gif[/img]

These summer flix really don't require alot of acting from anyone, but when I say that the best acting was from one of the robots I think my opinion of the movie is quite clear. [img]wink.gif[/img]

That's all for now, more later on....

[img]wink.gif[/img]

kingfozzy
    It was just just an OK kind of movie. Spidey 2 was a much more enjoyable movie for me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw I ROBOT, and I LOVED IT!!! It was awesome!!!
    Definitely will be picking up that DVD!!!
    Boy, that girl co-star was really tall. Will Smith is like, what 6'2"+? so she must have been like 6 foot!

Hey, managed to get a free copy of Return of the King! I haven't received it yet tho. I did some survey online and it was one of the choices as a gift/payment. [img]smile.gif[/img]

kingfozzy
    Sorry but I still can't say that I loved I,Robot.
    Matter of fact I haven't seen anything recently that has knocked my socks off. Been a bit disappointing movie season so far...for me. [img]wink.gif[/img]