Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile Erica Durance vs. Cassidy Freeman

I would like to see the two female leads in the TV serial "Smallville" meet in private session. Erica Durance (5'8") plays Lois Lane while Cassidy Freeman (5'8") play Tess Mercer, her nemisis. Both are hot. On the show, there is a hostile rivalry between these two women that has already resulted in one throwdown with a highly anticipated rematch. Both had fought other women on the show and are trained in martial arts but, when they fought each other, it was a good old fist fight and wrestling match. In an interview, Erica mentioned that they did not use doubles and that they both got banged up a bit in the fight scene. Both are well built and certainly have the tempermant for a good fight.. It would be a great fight ending only when one had completely dominated her rival.

I would also like to see Rachel Nichols (5'10") take on Catherine Bell who is also 5'10". (Source: IMDB). Rachel plays 'Scarlett' in the new 'GI Joe' movie while Catherine Bell is best known for her role as a marine lawyer in 'JAG'. Rachel did her own fight scene in GI Joe and Catherine Bell did not use a double for a boxing match that she had with another lady marine on JAG. Seeing these two D Cup amazons tangle would be nothing short of a dream.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink Re: Erica Durance vs. Cassidy Freeman

On the Smallville side you've got a pair of stunners who are also strong female characters. Gotta go with the heel Tess Mercer because it would be so hot watching the military brat succumb to good old-fashioned "home tutored" privilege!
    [COLOR=Red]Fitness babes + wrestling interest you? [url=http://www.efwwrestling.net][b]Click here[/b][/url] for a cool 100% [i]fantasy[/i] e-wrestling site.[/COLOR]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Erica Durance vs. Cassidy Freeman

She's not a heel; she's just a good old 'bad girl'; you know, the kind we all love.

Definitely the bad girl (Cassidy Freeman/Tess Mercer) will take it to the good girl in this fight. Her rival (Erica Durance/Lois Lane) has described Tess Mercer as a 'pitbull in Prada' which, I believe, has given Durance/Lane second thoughts about taking Freeman/Tess on again. They both have had a number of fights with other characters in the Smallville series and have proven their combative nature and their fighting ability. When they finally clashed, Durance KO'ed Freeman when, in desperation, she resorted to hitting Tess on the head with a metal box. In a later confrontation, when recalling their first fight, Tess Mercer aggressively told Lois Lane that they had some unfinished business and suggested 'a rematch'. Completely out of character, Lois Lane backed down to Tess' challenge; Tess certainly psyched Lois out in this meeting. It's not over yet, though. Both women share an interest in the same two men and Lois Lane is black mailing Tess. Tess, who now owns the Daily Planet newspaper, is purposely pushing Lois' buttons and is spoiling for some payback. So stayed tuned. These two alley cats will definitely tangle again before this season is over.

Whether in real life or in their character roles, I agree that Cassidy Freeman could take Erica Durance but it definitely would not be a one-side fight. This would be great material for a hot story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd like to say that I think your second match is a great idea too. I've always been impressed with Bell and DCup Destroyers, and by the roles she takes as military characters. Maybe it's just my little fantasy world, but to me it makes her more believable as a rough and tumble ring veteran... I haven't seen GI Joe yet, but Racahel certainly has the... umm... goods to make it a fair fight. At least fair until the Bell (get it? Bell?) rings and Rachel and the rules are tossed over the top ropes.
    bbb4

bellbikinihq02cd1

Bell RJ Ca 266996 Max

nichols rachel scarlet 2 big

nichols photoshoot uhq celebrity pi

Kim & Ginny's Celebrity Fight Forum Forum Owne GinnyKim's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ginny sez:
    Cat-Rachel is a fun one to contemplate; I'm just not sure that Cat's still got the claws she did 10...even 5...years ago! Age is creeping up on the ol' cat, but even if she's slowing down some, she's making up for it by working harder in the gym and of course, she's still got those veteran 'wiles' that years of experience bring.

Looking forward to reading the story about this pairing because it's a tantalizing one!

Kim & Ginny's Celebrity Fight Forum Member MindCastle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile Re: Erica Durance vs. Cassidy Freeman

I researched their ages (IMBD) and you are dead on. Cat (Born: 8/1/68) is 12 years older than Rachel. That said Cat had kept herself in excellent shape and has the experience of having fought many times before; nevertheless, it will be quite a challenge to take on this young, hungry and egocentric actress. I believe that it will be a long tough fight as these big gals duke it out. Both have had considerable boxing training so it will undoubtedly be a bare knuckled fist fight. We will have to wait to see whether experience or youth prevails and whether the young upcoming starlet beats Cat into submission and earns the recognition and star power that will, no doubt, be associated with her victory over one of Hollywood’s toughest women. Both women are 5’10” and Rachel, at 140 lbs. weighs in 5 pounds heavier than Cat. They will fight NHB to submission or KO in a private non-refereed match in a martial arts studio located in Malibu. It will be a private no-referee match with each woman permitted to have a one female second in attendance.

It would appear that Cat will also have to fight Maria Grazia Cucinotta (7/27/68) three months hence when the Sicilian spitfire comes to the Hollywood to co-star in a new action film. Maria, who stands 5’9 ?”, has issued a challenge and plans to avenge Cat's beating of her friend, Sophie Marceau, who fell to Cat in an impromptu catfight that resulted when, at a Celebrity fundraising event, the Frenchwoman publicly insinuated that Cat's natural endowments were artificially enhanced. Cat confronted her in the Ladies Room and, after a 'private discussion', left Sophie stripped naked on the rest room floor. Sophie learned the hard way that Cat's ample breasts were real as she gasped for air between the two smothering orbs shortly before she drifted into unconsciousness. The beautiful, but tough, French champ did not go down easy leaving Cat naked to the waist. With hair totally disheveled, stockings shredded and sporting a mouse under her left eye, Cat proudly marched out of the party wearing a gentleman's trench coat but leaving no doubt who was victor as she twirled Sophie's signature red bra in one hand and thong in the other.

I will try to write the Cat vs. Rachel fight but would like some input from you folks as to who you would like to win and what type action you would like to see. What type of ending? The only definite thing at this point is that there will be a winner.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Durance/Freeman could be an epic battle, but I'd vote for Cassidy to outfight Erica and scissor her out.

17100celebcityorgtheeld

As for Nichols/Bell, it is an interesting fight between a newcomer and a veteran. Nichols is somehwhat thin at times while Bell's age will catch up with her - turns out to be an equal fight. Rachel's youth will prevail.

Kim & Ginny's Celebrity Fight Forum Member MindCastle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile Re: Erica Durance vs. Cassidy Freeman

Thank You for the great picture of my two favorite actresses. Following our discussion thread and fantasy matchup, it would appear that this picture was taken several weeks after Erica fought Cassidy. The body language exhibited in the picture would suggest that Cassidy had not only challenged her alpha-female rival but had emerged as the better fighter and dominant alpha-female ? the ?alpha prime?. As Cassidy stands looking confident, relaxed and victorious, Erica?s body posture is pointedly suggesting that she is now submissive to her red-headed antagonist and has already accepted a lower position in the ?Smallville? pecking order. In fact, as she holds Cassidy close to her, it would appear that Erica is laying claim to Cassidy much as a woman claims her man. Everyone predicted that the battle could go well beyond the physical when these two hot and sexy women tangled and one could easily imagine that Cassidy may have gone well beyond exacting a physical submission in the heat of the moment; a fact not outside the realm of possibility when one considers that the women stripped each other naked during this long awaited donnybrook. Ah! One can dream!