Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Survival of the Weakest Tournament: Round One

Elisha Cuthbert v. Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart couldn?t care less about her match according to the quotes leaked by her publicist. In the clippings, she claims that the entire proposition is a farce and that her body of work should be appreciated regardless of whether or not she rolls around on the mat with other women. The quotes also paint a picture of Kristen as a woman who could easily take control over her opponents but just doesn?t care about the process. In short, everything about Kristen Stewart?s comments sounds like the work of a woman who just doesn?t give a fuck.

That Kristen Stewart didn?t show up to the arena. The Kristen Stewart in the locker-room was very much concerned with her match and focused on winning. Well, she wasn?t so much focused on winning as she was avoiding the fate that has befallen most of the other ladies.

So far that night, Kristen has seen girls stripped naked, spanked and subjected to all sorts of sexual torture. Her initial belief that this was simply theatrics for the sake of the audience had vanished entirely. What seemed like just another cog in the Hollywood machine has now morphed into a very real and very apparent nightmare. A nightmare that the notoriously self-conscious star was very upset could come true.

Elisha Cuthbert, on the other hand, was angry. Angry that she can?t seem to get anyone to return her calls. Angry that her career has been sidelined by years of bad decisions and sloppy in-ring losses. Angry that she was put in this tournament not as a ringer but as a jobber. A weakling. A loser.

The proud Canadian was sick and tired of being treated as a second-class citizen, and she knew that a strong win would do wonders for her fledgling career. To ensure victory, Cuthbert commissioned her hockey player boyfriend to teach her how to most effectively hurt her opponents. Hockey players are notorious for causing a great deal of injury without looking like they?re inflicting pain, so as to not get suspended or expelled from the sport. Those skills can be translated to off-the-ice combat, with the added bonus being that the moves aren?t common enough for there to be defenses.

Once again, the ring announcer brought out the two participants. Out first was Kristen Stewart in a conservative black bikini. She was fidgety and standoffish, not making eye contact with anyone in the crowd. As the star of a guaranteed franchise, Stewart figured she was immune from contests like this. Unfortunately, with the exception of her Mormon franchiser, most major industry bigwigs relied on events like this to determine breakout stars. With ?Twilight? drawing to a merciful conclusion, if Stewart had any hope of working again, she was going to have to become proficient in this ?barbaric? world.

Elisha Cuthbert came out next, juxtaposing Kristen?s black two piece with a white two piece. Elisha also chose to enter the arena sans smile, but rather than a look of malaise, she had a look of pure determination. She climbed into the ring, never for a second taking her eyes off of Stewart.

After the standard preliminary ref check, both women came to the center of the ring.

?I?m going to own you,? Elisha said without an ounce of doubt.

?Yeah?uh?whatever,? Stewart retorted. ?Look, let?s just?uh?get this thing over with, alright? I mean, we don?t need to participate in this whole charade for them. We don?t need to play their game,? she reasoned as she nervously pushed back her bangs and pinched the bridge of her nose.

?Yeah, that makes sense, but in all honesty,? Elisha replied as she devilishly smirked while biting her lip, ?I really want to kick your ass.?

The blood quickly poured from Kristen?s already pale face. She walked nervously back to her corner, suddenly aware that if she didn?t score a quick victory that this was going to be a long, painful night.

Once both women were back in her respective corner, the ref rang the bell. Elisha walked confidently towards Stewart, exuding the sort of cocky attitude that more successful wrestlers often display. The timid brunette slowly walked out of her corner, completely unaware of what she was going to do.

Elisha and Kristen locked up near the center of the ring and the smaller Cuthbert easily muscled Kristen into the corner. The ref came over for a break, but before he arrived, Elisha jammed her thumb into Kristen?s eye. As the ref pulled the two apart, Cuthbert threw up her hands, signaling a clean break that in reality wasn?t at all clean.

The temporarily blinded Stewart rubbed her eye, hoping to regain her blurred vision. Cuthbert took this as an opportunity to strike and she charged Kristen. Elisha leaped in the air, looking to execute a corner splash, but the blinded Stewart, by pure happenstance, moved.

Elisha hit the turnbuckles with full force; her head struck the metal pole as her breasts pancaked against the top turnbuckle. The impact had Cuthbert out on her feet as she stumbled out of the corner. Kristen finally got her sight back, and unaware of what just happened to Elisha, hit her with a very weak clothesline. The faint strike wouldn?t have moved Cuthbert under normal circumstances, but in her current state, a stiff breeze would have taken her down.

Stewart now had a sense of misplaced confidence, convinced that maybe she was tough enough to do this. Unaware of what to actually do next, Kristen began to kick Elisha, which was less painful as it was annoying. The wounded Cuthbert shooed away the boots, but she knew that she needed to get back on track.

Elisha got back up to her feet, but was knocked back down after Stewart threw a surprisingly effective dropkick. Kristen?s entire training regimen was watching professional wrestling, so rather than understand the fundamentals of the sport, she grasped only the theatrics and elaborate moves.

The impact of Kristen?s boots hit squarely on Elisha?s already hurt chest, and the Canadian went down quickly. She couldn?t believe that she was getting worked over by Kristen Stewart, a thought too embarrassing to contemplate.

Meanwhile, the stunned Stewart decided to climb to the top rope, since it was one of the few things she?d seen done hundreds of time. The uncoordinated girl took several moments to actually make it to the top rope, but her nerves refused to let her release her hands to stand on the top turnbuckle. After a few moments of deep breathing, she saw that Elisha was starting to get up. Kristen figured it was now or never, so she let go of the rope and tried to stand. The brunette was vertical for about four seconds before she slipped and came crashing down, landing on the top tunbuckle with her pubic mound. The impact was astoundingly painful, and the pale starlet simply emitted a low groan.

Elisha finally got focused in time to see Stewart crotch herself as a feeling of pure joy spread across her body. Cuthbert walked over to the inconsolable Stewart, bemused by her plight. ?Aww, I was hoping to be the one to cause you all that discomfort,? she said, ?but I guess you went ahead and did it to yourself. Pathetic.? Elisha then climbed to the second rope to set Stewart up for a superplex. She reached around and grabbed a handful of Kristen?s bottoms, and with a massive pull she lifted the girl vertical and fell backward to execute the perfect suplex.

The impact was devastating as both women hit the canvas. Elisha experienced major discomfort in the small of her back, but it was Kristen who took the brunt of the abuse. The dark-haired beauty?s body spread as far as it could go, with her legs wide open and her arms above her head. She was lying motionless as the blow to her head had essentially knocked her out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Elisha rolled to the ropes and used them to get herself back to her feet. She scanned the ring to find the heap of flesh and cloth that was Kristen Stewart. ?I can?t believe I almost lost to her,? she thought as she gingerly stepped towards her fallen foe. ?I should just put her away and be done with it.?

Cuthbert flipped her opponent onto her stomach before sitting on the girl?s lower back. Elisha took a moment to catch her breath before cupping her hands under the dreary woman?s chin. With a sigh, she pulled back, executing a perfect camel clutch. The move forced Stewart?s neck to bend upward, arching her back at an uncomfortable angle. The once nonresponsive combatant was now very much awake and very much in pain. Stewart pulled frantically at Elisha?s hands, hoping to pry them away from her jaw, but to no avail.

Elisha continued to pull the girl?s aching body into the uncomfortable contortion, relishing the sounds of pain being emitted by her trapped opponent. Cuthbert readjusted, her spread crotch brushed up against Kristen?s ass. The feeling of the friction upset Stewart, who was repulsed at the thought of Elisha pressed up against her. The contact, unintentional at first, gave Cuthbert a surprising charge. She repeated the thrust again, realizing that in addition to allowing her more opportunity to synch in the hold, it was one hell of a rush to her pubic region.

Before she knew what happened, Cuthbert was rocking back and forth faster and faster, with the constant strain on Stewart?s neck jolting her more and more. ?Shit, I can?t keep doing this,? she thought, ?or else I?m going to explode.? Elisha forced herself to stop her self-stimulation and instead decided to add to Kristen?s misery. The cruel blonde adjusted her hands, keeping one under Stewart?s chin while freeing her other one for mischief.

Elisha slipped her free arm under Kristen, feeling around until she came in contact with the actress?s top. Then, with a hearty tug, she pulled forward the bikini. Unfortunately for her, perspiration had soaked the black bra, causing her it to slip out of her hand. Unfortunately for Kristen, the lycra material sprang back against her body, cruelly slapping her chest. Elisha repeated the move twice more, each time pulling the top further and further, which created a more painful rubber-band effect each time. Kristen, who was not used to such punishment, was attempting to surrender but couldn?t speak due to the modified camel clutch.

Tiring of the hold, Elisha let go, allowing Kristen to once again collapse to the mat. Cuthbert, maintaining her perch on Stewart?s back, swung around to face her legs. Elisha grabbed Kristen?s ankles and, before Stewart could realize what was happening, had the girl in a Boston Crab.

Elisha rocked back, once again pressing her crotch against Kristen?s surprisingly toned ass. Stewart wailed in pain as her already injured back was once again being tortured. For the second time, she attempted to submit, but was screeching so much that she couldn?t form a coherent sentence.

Cuthbert was now in total control and she knew it. Aside from a minor initial screw-up, she had been able to execute her plan perfectly. Now, as she pulled on Stewart?s legs and scrubbed herself against Stewart?s ass, she decided it was safe to have a little fun.

Elisha released one of Kristen?s legs, turning the move into a half-crab. Then, with her free hand, she reached between Stewart?s thighs and pinched, squeezing whatever she could grab. The sudden invasion of Kristen?s crotch jolted the girl?s entire body, sending waves of pain down her already tortured spine. ?Oh?ooohhh?ahhh?!? the poor girl screamed as she flailed her hands in every direction. ?I quit! I quit! I quit!? she yelled.

?Not yet ref,? Elisha said as she managed to slip some fingers into Stewart?s briefs. ?I think she still has some fight left in her.? Elisha locked in a crotch claw, digging her nails into Kristen?s soft pussy. Satisfied that it was enough to keep her immobile, Cuthbert released the crab hold to focus on her new source of torture.

As she maintained the claw, she rolled Stewart onto her back. The brunette?s eyes were welded shut as her face was contorted into a frozen expression of pain. Kristen tried again to pull Elisha?s hand away, but she had no strength with which to grab. The pain was far too much for her brain to fathom, and any sense of self-preservation was long gone.

?I submit! I submit!? she pleaded, but the referee wouldn?t call for the bell. Kristen grabbed him by his pant-leg and tugged, pleading with him to end the match. Cuthbert couldn?t hide her joy as she pulled and squeezed Stewart?s most intimate region. Elisha reached up with her free hand to grab onto Kristen?s left breast, figuring that she had nothing better to do. Once she was latched on to the modest tit, she began to clench her hand, torturing Stewart anew.

Kristen couldn?t escape the pain and her body couldn?t take much more abuse. ?Please?please?ugh?please?? was all she could say as Cuthbert?s perverse sense of self-satisfaction was unflappable.

Elisha finally released the holds, allowing Stewart to curl up in a fetal position. Cuthbert looked at the ref and considered if she should just call it a day. She then looked down at the bawling Kristen, a smug princess reduced to a blubbering mess. ?What else can I do to her?? she pondered.

Cuthbert grabbed Kristen?s leg, sliding the girl closer to her. ?I don?t think it?s fair for you to get to leave with any dignity. Not after the way I kicked your ass. In fact, I want your bikini as a trophy.? The sobbing Stewart didn?t hear a word. All she knew was Elisha wasn?t done with her yet and she didn?t want to get hurt anymore. Rather than struggle, she simply let Cuthbert peel off her top and bottoms, leaving her naked in the center of the ring.

?Lay on your back, loser,? Elisha commanded. Stewart sniffled and complied, lying on the ground, staring up at Cuthbert. ?I want you to kiss my foot.? The disgusted Stewart relented, so Elisha bent down and lightly brushed her hand against Kristen?s exposed pussy, reminding the girl of the damage that could be done. ?I said, kiss my foot.?

Kristen grabbed Elisha?s ankle and pecked her foot before pulling back her face in horror.
    ?No, I said kiss it. That wasn?t a kiss.? Elisha jammed her foot into Kristen?s face, pressing her sole against Stewart?s lips. The frightened girl began kissing, hoping to end the torture. Suddenly, Elisha stabbed her foot forward, kicking Stewart in the jaw. The blow knocked Kristen out cold.

Satisfied that she had attained all her goals, Elisha stood up. She placed one foot on Kristen?s chest, sticking the girl?s exposed nipple between her toes. Elisha posed for a few moments before exiting the ring.

Kristen was revived and helped to the back. Stewart was in intense pain and, after suffering extensive humiliation, wanted no part of that ring ever again. Too bad she was going to have to compete in the next round.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Katherine Heigl v. Leighton Meester

Katherine Heigl sat impatiently in her dressing room, ready to get this thing over with. When she was offered a slot in this tournament (along with a very hefty fee), she knew it would be a short night. What she didn?t know was that she was going to be forced to compete as the co-main event for the opening round, which essentially meant that she was going to have to stay for the entire event.

Heigl had no desire to watch the rest of the card, knowing full well that there wasn?t a wrestler near her caliber aside from Jessica Biel. She just wanted to get her money, destroy some bimbo and go home to train. After all, once this nonsense was over, she had a competitive career to think about.

Kat put on her now trademark white two-piece, tied her blonde hair in a ponytail and stormed out of her room. As she was walking through the hallway, she noticed that Biel?s room was open. Heigl couldn?t resist peaking in, and was startled when she came face to face with one of her rivals.

?What the fuck do you want?? Biel asked, standing in her blue attire.

?I?m just on my way to the ring and wanted to see what one of the true losers in this tournament looked like.?

?Fuck you. You know if we ever got in the ring that I would destroy you.?

?Please Jen, we both know you?d be begging me to put you out of your misery.?

Jen and Kat were now nose to nose, neither moving an inch. ?I?d love to prove to you how badly I would kick your ass, but I have to go out there and mop the floor with some jobber wannabe.?

?Yeah, well not as badly as I?m going to humiliate my jobber. I bet she quits within the first minute.?

?I bet I can make mine surrender before you make yours surrender.?

Jessica stuck out her hand. ?Oh, it?s on.?

Katherine shook the outstretched appendage, gripping down hard. Jen squeezed back, and both girls were now in a contest to see who could squeeze the other one harder. Before things escalated further, a production aid signaled for Kat to come to the tunnel. Heigl and Biel both let go at the same time, neither girl taking her eyes off of the other as Kat walked away. ?Get used to watching this ass,? she said, ?because when we?re in the ring it?ll be the last thing you ever see.? Heigl gave a playful slap to her own butt as she sauntered away.

?We?ll see about that,? Jessica replied as she slammed her door shut.

Leighton Meester entered first, clearly without any clue of the wager that was made in the back. In fact, she had no idea who her opponent was, which was by design. Since the drawing was random, the executives decided to keep the juggernauts a secret. Meester was too disinterested to actually watch the other matches, because if she did, she would have realized that she was one of the unlucky too. Also, had she watched, she would have reconsidered her ill-conceived outfit.

The audience applauded with great excitement as they saw Leighton strut out in purple lingerie, complete with a purple thong. She thought they were applauding for her, when in fact they were thrilled to see that she was going to be mauled.

As Meester got in the ring, the ref tried very hard to keep a straight face as he checked her. Then, as if instinctual, he positioned himself between Leighton and the steps out of the ring.

The lights went out and a spotlight hit the entrance ramp. Then, a familiar piece of music hit, and Meester suddenly understood what was going on. When the curtain flew open and Katherine Heigl stepped out, every last nerve in Leighton?s body tensed up. She was completely fucked and she knew it.

Heigl stepped into the ring without even giving a glance to her opponent. As the ref checked her, she looked completely disinterested. Her goal was simple, make Meester beg for mercy in under a minute to win her bet.

The ref signaled for both women to come to the center of the ring, but Leighton wouldn?t leave her corner. She was paralyzed by fear. Heigl gave the ref a knowing look and he rang the bell.

Kat immediately charged Meester, who attempted to climb out of the ring. Her body was halfway out when Heigl latched onto her hair. Katherine then dragged the terrified girl back into the ring, ignoring her pleas for mercy. ?Please, I didn?t know I was facing you. Please don?t hurt me. Please!?

Heigl grabbed Leighton by the throat, signaling that she was already going to go for her patented chokeslam. The 5?10 blonde grabbed the 5?4 weakling, hoisted her in midair by the throat and the flimsy thong, and drove her straight into the mat. The match was, essentially, over.

Leighton hit the canvas with a loud crash, her body splayed out in every direction. The sheer force of being hoisted by her panties caused them to rip, leaving her naked from the waist down. In about twelve seconds, Kat had destroyed her ?opponent.? She gave a knowing wink to Jessica Biel before mouthing, ?You?ll be next.?

Heigl then walked over to the helpless wrestler and sat on her chest. She then very playfully slapped Meester in the face to revive her. ?Wha?huh?? was all that Leighton could muster.

?You lost. It?s over.?

A surprisingly relieved Meester couldn?t hold back a smile. ?Really? That?s it??

?Well, the match is over. You quit. I mean, you do quit, right??

The flummoxed Leighton began nodding feverishly. ?Yes, of course, I quit. I quit. I lost. I?m the loser. I quit.? She was desperate to say anything Katherine wanted so that Heigl would get off of her chest.

?Good. So the match is pretty much over.?

?Pretty much?? the dazed starlet asked.

?Well, this is assuming you?re willing to concede that you?re my bitch.?

?I?m your bitch!? she yelled, hoping that this would get Kat to leave her be.

?Oh no silly,? Katherine said as she flashed a bright smile, ?it isn?t that easy.? Heigl then peeled down her bottoms, exposing her moist vagina. ?It?s one thing to say that you?re my bitch. It?s another to show the world that you?re a pathetic little slut that will do whatever I want you to.?

?Wait, please don?t make me do that?? Leighton said, looking at Heigl with her doe eyes.

?Make you? Make you? Oh no, I?m not going to make you. If I wanted to, I could take your cute little nose and jam it in my pussy until my heart?s content. What I want is for you to want to service me. Do you want to service me??

The clueless girl had no idea how to respond. ?I?uh??

?Wrong answer, loser.? Kat slid back and latched onto Leighton?s breasts, squeezing the thinly covered tits with tremendous force.

?Aah! Aah! Please stop??

Kat reached under the flimsy top and grabbed Leighton?s pert nipples. ?Please stop? You know what you have to say.?

?I?aahh?.I?want to?service?.you??

Heigl continued to pinch the small pink nips, adjusting them as if they were knobs on a radio. ?You want to service what??

?Your?pu?pu?pussy.?

?Well, if you insist.? Katherine let go of Leighton?s nipples and proceeded to roll off of her stomach. Heigl then lay on the mat with her hands resting comfortably behind her head. She spread her legs, giving Leighton an unobstructed view of her task.

Meester began to sob at the thought of what she was about to endure. She started to get to her feet when Kat interrupted her. ?Oh no, I want you to crawl over here. Crawl like my little filthy bitch.? Meester dropped her head as she crawled on her hands and knees towards Heigl?s crotch. The smell of arousal was unmistakable as she got closer. She looked down and saw a small patch of blonde fuzz, clearly landscaped for such an occasion. ?Well, enjoy,? Kat mocked.

Leighton lowered her face and buried it in Katherine?s warm, wet pussy. She timidly stuck out her tongue, getting her first taste of her conqueror. As she started to use her tongue, Katherine?s pelvis began to shift. The harder she licked, the more deliberate the thrusts. Finally, Heigl?s animalistic instincts kicked in and she grabbed Meester?s head and jammed it into her waiting pussy. The stunned loser couldn?t breathe as her delicate features were mashed up against the exposed flesh, her magazine cover face being humped by the dominant Heigl.

After a few minutes of violent grinding, Kat exploded all over the jobber?s face. She then shoved Meester away, casting her aside like a used Kleenex. Heigl climbed to her feet, her face aglow in post-orgasmic bliss. She walked over to the sobbing Meester and stroked her slick face. ?It?s okay, you weren?t the worst I?ve ever had. But if I ever see you in a locker-room again pretending to be a real wrestler, I will force you to do a lot worse and it will hurt a lot more. You understand??

The sniffling Leighton couldn?t answer, so Heigl once again latched onto her tender breast. ?I said, do you understand??

?Yes, please, leave me alone!? Katherine smacked her once more in the face, leaving her a sobbing mess on the mat.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jessica Biel v. Rachel Bilson

Jessica watched intently as Katherine Heigl dismantled Leighton Meester. She figured that Heigl could beat her quickly, but not that quickly. If she was going to defeat Bilson, she would need to hit her BielBomb Powerbomb as soon as the bell rang. She had her mission, and she was willing to comply.

Rachel Bilson was now fully aware that she was facing one of the juggernauts. She refused to open her dressing room door, willing to forfeit on her contract rather than be demolished. Once the organizers heard of the development, they dispatched everyone from lawyers to publicists to get her to come out. When that didn?t work, they dispensed a contractor.

After Bilson?s dressing room door was removed, two large security guards grabbed the frightened girl and dragged her to the entrance ramp. Once they heard her name called, they carried the protesting girl to the ring. Fans laughed as they saw the tiny firecracker kicking and flailing as she was being thrown into the lion?s den. When she was deposited in the ring, she tried to run, but she was restrained by the referee.

Jessica Biel entered without any grandeur. She was all business. Her icy cold stare matched her blue outfit, a stark contrast to the green bra and panties Bilson was wearing. Clearly, the overmatched brunette wasn?t given any time to put on her wrestling attire. Biel slid into the ring and told the ref to forego the formalities and just ring the bell. Fearing that Bilson would run otherwise, he quickly signaled for the match to start and got out of the way.

Unlike Meester, Bilson didn?t even make it halfway out of the ring when she was grabbed by Biel. Jessica latched onto Rachel?s head, shoved it between her legs, lifted her up and powerbombed her to the mat. The devastating BielBomb had beaten many worthy opponents, but tonight it?s victim was anything but formidable. Rachel offered no resistance as she lay unconscious on the mat. Jessica demanded that the ref then ring then bell, signaling that the match was over. Eleven seconds.

A satisfied Biel, realizing that she beat Katherine Heigl, decided to leave the demolished girl alone. ?Thanks,? she scoffed as she slid out of the ring, disappointing the fans that wanted to see destruction.

The referee checked the out cold Bilson, realizing that she very well might need medical attention. It was then that he noticed a semi-conscious Leighton Meester on the outside of the ring. Apparently in all of the hubbub, no one remembered to help her to the back. The demolished girl weakly climbed into the ring, not realizing that she had missed the entire match. As she looked down at the unconscious Biel, she suddenly realized that this girl was going to be her next opponent.

Seeking to take advantage of the situation, Meester approached the unconscious Bilson. ?So you?re the worthless little cunt I have to beat next round? If you think you?re going to do to me what Kat?? she paused as she was repulsed by the memory, ??Katherine Heigl made me do, you?re dead wrong.? The suddenly furious Meester began to stomp on the helpless Rachel Bilson.

?I?m going to show you that I?m not a loser,? Leigton said as she pulled the lifeless brunette to her feet. Meester threw her into the corner before watching Rachel?s body slump back down to the floor. Leighton reached behind Rachel and unclasped her bra, exposing Bilson?s tanned breasts. Meester then reached down and peeled off Bilson?s panties, leaving the bronzed girl nude.

Leighton latched onto Rachel?s nipples, releasing all of her pent-up frustration on the defenseless tits of the helpless Bilson. The force of the squeezing stirred Rachel, as she went from a state of slumber to a state of intense pain. ?Aah!? she screamed as her chest was being tortured.

?Not so funny when it isn?t me, is it?? Leighton asked. Meester dragged Bilson to her feet by her nipples, a vicious and sadistic move. She then threw Bilson back into the corner. Leighton took a step back and delivered a punt right between Rachel?s thighs as a loud smack reverberated off of Bilson?s pelvis. Rachel collapsed in a heap on the floor, clutching her wounded womanhood.

Leighton grabbed a handful of Rachel?s hair and dragged her to the center of the ring. Once Bilson was lying on her back, Leighton dropped onto her stomach. ?I know I don?t get to do this for real until our match, but I wanted to give you a taste of what to expect.? Meester scooted forward, dropping her already exposed pussy onto Bilson?s face. Leighton quickly began to pump away on Rachel?s pretty features, rubbing so hard that her stubble was actually scratching Bilson.

?I?m not a loser, I?m not a loser, I?m not a loser,? she repeated as she ground away on Rachel?s lips and button nose. The confused and helpless brunette had no recourse but to sit there and let Leighton fuck her face. The humiliation became too much for her to bear, and she wished that she would just be smothered out. Leighton stroked her swollen clit across Bilson?s nose as Rachel?s mouth was covered by Meester?s wet pussy. Rachel could do nothing but literally taste defeat, as mercifully Leighton came to a screaming orgasm. Once she was finished, security guards came out to break up the melee. They waited until she was done, knowing that this would make one hell of a finish for the first round of the tournament.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Everyone,
    I haven't written a story in years so it took a little getting used to getting back on the horse, so I hope everyone enjoys. Please feel free to comment (good, bad, indifferent) and I also took the liberty of setting up a Twitter account Canadian Lou (canadianlou) on Twitter and I hope if you have Twitter that you'll take a moment to follow me (since I just set up the account and have 0 followers). You can also message me directly from there if you so wish.
    Cheers,
    Canadian Lou

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A great return to form--a little rust to shake off, but otherwise no real misstep.

Don't stop now--finish the tournament!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very entertaining! You obviously put a lot of work into this and it shows! :2thumbsup:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

love the concept of losers moving on, i only wish the loser had to face Beil and Heigel over and over. sorry to see that jenny love did not get a chance to enjoy her victory and i was hoping mila would have lost but seeing amanda bynes on the losing end was fun. i wonder if megan fox is pissed off enough at her loss to punish her next opponent.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by richy14 View Post
    love the concept of losers moving on, i only wish the loser had to face Beil and Heigel over and over. sorry to see that jenny love did not get a chance to enjoy her victory and i was hoping mila would have lost but seeing amanda bynes on the losing end was fun. i wonder if megan fox is pissed off enough at her loss to punish her next opponent.
    So does the queen of tattoos (a.k.a. Megan Fox) sport a permanent list of all the girls that have beaten her up?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow, this is simply wonderful, lou! great entertaining writing with humour and lots of exciting action!
    thank you.
    please continue!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12