Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: STORY: Megan Fox v. Emma Watson

Canadian---you're going to make my head swell up saying all these nice things about me...I won't be able to walk through doors!

I am not real familar with Megan, but I loved the way you handled Watson. Perhaps I am hung up on Harry Potter too, but I have her as a bookish little vixen in my book too, ready for the plucking by a cruel number like Megan.

I loved the way you alternated pleasure and pain with Emma...A rookie like her had no idea what was "coming" so to speak, next at any point in the match...was it going to be another cunt punt, or another two fingered tango? A little love or a lotta hate? The breast fondling was especially well described...when she woke her by massaging her little teats from soft to stiff...classic! You ended the match the way all good domiantions should...with a pussy face riding all the way to orgasm.

I would have liked to see a little more fighting before the fucking, so Megan could show she was a dominant wrestler, brawler and fighter before showing she was the dominant woman...but that complaint pales compares to the domination ending of this decidedly one sided match.

goodness gracious...I only regret it took me so long to read this....realworld keeps getting in the way.
    bbb4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wowwwww! this is an absolutely amazing story, exactly the way I love it, with the "bad" girl totally dominating and humiliating the sweet, innocent, lovely cutie-pie!!! and what better choice for the dominee than the oh-so-lovely emma watson could there be?

absolutely brilliant! I hope there will be more of this kind and more punishment and humiliation for the british sweetheart in the near future.

Thanks canadianlou!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ironicallY enough EMMA WATSON wasn't EVEN supposed o be in the match emma STONE was perhaps the battle of the emmas is in order

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now thats how you end a fight , a very breat read and great humliation on Emma at the hands of Megan

Kim & Ginny's Celebrity Fight Forum Member JuliaDominguez's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Emma Watson's parents have played a crucial role in shaping the talented actress and activist we know today. Although Emma is known for her independent spirit and strong values, it's clear that the support and guidance from her parents Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson: Unveiling Emma Watson's Influential Parents - EmmaWatson.net have contributed significantly to her success. Growing up in the public eye, Emma's parents have likely played a vital role in helping her navigate the challenges of fame while instilling in her a sense of responsibility and integrity. As a well-spoken advocate for gender equality and various social issues, Emma Watson's upbringing reflects positively on her parents, showcasing their influence in raising a compassionate and empowered individual. Overall, the values and principles instilled by her parents have undoubtedly contributed to Emma's admirable character both on and off the screen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12