Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Story: Alexandra's Birthday - Alexandra Paul vs. Pamela Anderson

Wow! Several new stories on the board! It's almots like the good old days!

Must contribute something...here's a story I can post.

The story is sort of part 2 to my previous story Anna Kournikova vs. Stacy Keibler (http://www.hostboard.com/forums/kim-...-part-1-a.html). But then again, maybe not. You see it continues the 'plot' but with a different 'cast'. Instead of starring Kournikova and Keibler it stars Alexandra Paul and Pamela Anderson. Why do it like this? Well, because I can!

wallpaper di baywatch con yasmine bleeth pamela anderson e alexandra paul 117526

Alexandra's Birthday

It was the morning of Alexandra's birthday and this year there would be a party! However, for a fitness freak like Alexandra a birthday party was no excuse not to go to the gym. She had made an effort so that all the party preparations were already done allowing her to go to the gym even today.

Alexandra threw her phone and an extra bottle of water into her gym bag before heading for the door. She stopped in front of the mirror acknowledging that her tall, athletic figure was in tiptop shape. She had already changed to her form-fitting black gym outfit consisting of a small Nike top, thigh length shorts and Nike Shox shoes. She flexed her arms and smiled contently as her biceps grew to a satisfying size, "A year older?but I'm never felt this good; never been stronger!" She looked at her tummy that sported a nicely ridged six-pack. She could not help but move her hand up and down the ridges ? she was so proud of her midriff which she had worked so hard for. She turned sideways?and yes, her abs looked nice, even from this angle. She put her hands on her thighs, "Excellent!" she said feeling the powerful muscles under her hands. "Can't spend all day admiring myself," she thought after a few seconds. She opened the door only to find a large brute of a man standing there ? he was holding an electronic notepad in his hand.

"Yes?" Alexandra asked surprised, "Oh, it must be the home gym," Alexandra chirped happily when she saw the text on the large van parked on the street next to her house. She dropped her gym bag on the floor, "Great, now I don't have to go to the gym."

The man hadn't so far hadn't uttered a word. The reason for the man's silence was quite evident as his eyes were transfixed on Alexandra's well-muscled body. He was a big man, used to delivering big and heavy stuff, but he had realized that the woman in the doorway had more power in her body than he had. "Um?" he looked down on the notepad and remembered why he was there, "um, yes?Alexandra Paul?" he asked. Looking into Alexandra's beautiful, smiling face he again lost his train of thought.

"Yes," Alexandra laughed; she was quite used to the effect she had on people. "You're delivering my new home gym, am I right?"

"Um?yes," the man said, still staring at Alexandra, his eyes were now locked on her magnificent six-pack.

"Do I need to sign anything?" Alexandra said trying to get the man to resume his programming.

It worked, "Here," the man handed her the notepad, "It's the whole package, with home delivery and installation. Just show me where and we'll set it up for ya." He signaled to another delivery guy standing at the van, "George, start unloading."

"I've already been expecting this," Alexandra said looking at George who was lifting out boxes from the van, "And this one comes with all the extra goodies!"

"You've got that right," the man chuckled.

As the men had carried the boxes to the house Alexandra had made herself scarce as she didn't want to disturb them. Even then it had taken over an hour for them to set it up. And when they finally were done, both had looked drained ? wheezing and gasping for air. Alexandra had not only ordered the basic set, which in itself consisted of a lot of heavy stuff, but also all the extra upgrades?including the extra weights. The delivery guys had not seemed happy as they had carried, well actually dragged the weight plates from the van to the house.

"Here's the receipt," the man said with a red face, beads of sweat running down his face, "and the owner's manual. I'd suggest that you read it carefully before-" he chortled, "well, I guess you're quite familiar with these things. Ok that's it, I hope it's what you expected," the man said with a peculiar smile on his face.

"Great," Alexandra thought as she closed the door and hurried to the room where the men had set up the equipment, "Now I'm gonna try everything this beautiful piece of-" Alexandra froze at the doorway with her mouth open. "?ass!" she finished the sentence after a long silence, "?has to offer!"

Alexandra stepped into the room, not sure if what she saw was real. She wasn't disbelieving the huge white and black contraption in the center of the room, no there was nothing wrong with it. It was the woman, tied to the bench that had stunned Alexandra! The woman?the blond woman was draped over the bench; face down, arms tied above her head, with her jeans clad ass pointing provocatively towards the door! A bright red ribbon was tied into a bow on her butt. And there was definitely nothing wrong with it either!

Alexandra didn't need to see the woman's face ? she would recognize that tight butt anywhere, "Pamela!" she exhaled, "is that really you?"

The other woman replied with a weak grunt. Alexandra went next to her, "It is you," she said as she brushed the blond mane aside. A bright red gag in Pamela Anderson's mouth prevented her from speaking. Alexandra removed the gag carefully and was half expecting a barrage of curses and threats but all she got was a slow and thick, "I hate you!" Pam was awake but her eyes were half-closed and she seemed lethargic?as if she had been drugged.

As Alexandra wondered at the situation her eyes were unwittingly drawn to Pam's upright and tight butt. Absentmindedly she removed the red ribbon and dropped it on the floor. "Can I?" she thought, "Of course I can!" she put her hands on Pam's small bottom and squeezed. A wide grin appeared on her face. There were no objections from Pam so she continued to squeeze and caress the exquisite derri?re. "What this?" Alexandra said as she noticed a small card tucked into Pam's back pocket. She pulled it out ? "Happy Birthday, Alexandra!" was all it said.

Even more confused Alexandra looked at Pamela. Who could have done this? And more importantly who knew about her secret fantasy? For as long as she could remember she had dreamed about having Pamela Anderson at her mercy, to do with as she wished. But she had never, ever told anyone.

Alexandra's eyes wandered the tied woman's beautiful body. Pam was wearing a white t-shirt, Levi's jeans and Adidas Response sneakers. She looked so hot! Alexandra's eyes roamed on Pam's powerful arms and shoulders before moving from her back to her thin waist and tight butt and finally to her muscular legs. Not even the clothes could hide the muscles beneath: the whole body oozed with power!

Alexandra wondered who could have done this to Pamela. Who had dared? She recalled how easily Pamela had defeated her a few months earlier in London. She remembered every detail of how Pam had dominated?and humiliated her! Ever since that ignoble defeat Alexandra had decided that it would never happen again. That had meant two things, to build strength and to stay the hell out of Pam's way! So far she had managed to do both ? she now could proudly say that she was stronger than she had ever been before?and Pam she hadn't seen?until today. It was as someone had given her an opportunity to show what these months of training had done to her body.

imgphp?image44265 PamelaAnderson Baywatch s03e10 01 SB 122 212lo

Alexandra was worried though ? the events in London still haunted her. She could vividly remember her own thoughts that night. She had thought that since she had always been the tall and athletic one ? the strong strong one ? on the Baywatch set she would have no trouble defeating the smaller woman. While she had trained strength and endurance all her life all Pamela did was yoga. And on top of that, Alexandra was quite skilled at wrestling?as her boyfriend could attest. And yet she had lost to Pam; just the thought made her tremble! It had been horrible, that's for sure, but?being overpowered by Pamela hadn't been entirely unpleasant. Alexandra flushed as she admitted to herself that, all in all, she had enjoyed that evening.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Story: Alexandra's Birthday - Alexandra Paul vs. Pamela Anderson

Alexandra sat down on the bench and grabbed Pamela's tight butt again. "Whatever will I do with my present?" as she asked the rhetorical question she kneaded Pamela's butt that was presented so invitingly. She straddled the bench and pressed her crotch against Pamela's butt. She closed her eyes as she rubbed her nether region, slowly and deliberately, against Pam's firm ass. Soon soft moans escaped the lips of both women. Oh yes, Alexandra loved to be in control.

4616549445 28fdf60fb4 z

Alexandra had seen the pictures of the Adidas photo shoot Pamela had been hired to do in London ? the shoot that should had been Alexandra's! Alexandra was still angry about the whole deal?but she had grudgingly admitted that Pamela had looked fantastic in those pictures. Her body had looked incredible in those skimpy athletic outfits?and now that body was hers!

Suddenly Alexandra stopped "I think that one of us is way too covered up," she said tugging at Pam's shirt. Pamela looked sexy as she was but remembering how the blond had stripped her in London Alexandra wanted to return the favor. Besides, she wanted to see Pam's athletic body in all its glory. The jeans were impossible to remove as long as Pam's legs were tied at the ankles under the bench. Alexandra tried to remove the t-shirt which of course was equally impossible with Pam's wrist being tied together. But the solution was simple, Alexandra fetched a pair of scissors and cut Pamela's shirt away while the more and more alert captive woman struggled against the bonds and objected verbally. "Calm down," Alexandra chided, "I'll let you keep your bra. For now at least."

Pamela was fuming. She was already thinking more or less clearly but her body wasn't yet responding the way it should. This meant that her well-thought remarks and nasty threats came out as incoherent and slurred words. She hated the helplessness! "Oh boy, will I kick her skinny ass when I get free!" she thought; in her mind she was making elaborate plans of how she would again crush Alexandra.

Luckily Alexandra was unaware of Pam's plans for her. "Now this is better!" Alexandra said as she pulled the last shreds of Pam's shirt away. "Not too bad?" she said as she ran her hands along Pam's muscular back. That was an understatement, something she wouldn't admit though, because she was in awe at Pamela's sculpted back and arms. Clearly Pam hadn't just twiddled her thumbs since London either.

Alexandra moved her hands eagerly around Pam's back, feeling her shoulders and marveling at her arms ? arms that easily overshadowed her own both in size and form! All the training had taken nothing away, only enhanced Pam's feminine charms. Alexandra leaned closer and rested her head on Pam's back. Her hands slid around the sides to Pam's front, her fingers trembling as they felt her abdominal muscles. She could feel Pam breathing; she could even hear her heartbeat with her right ear pressed against Pam's back. She noted with a certain level of satisfaction that the captive's breathing and heartbeat became faster as she caressed the sexy body. Alexandra kissed Pam's back, "You like this, don't you?" Her hands cupped Pam's breasts and gave them a squeeze.

But Alexandra wanted to do more ? there was only so much she could do with Pam tied up like this? and it didn't seem fair either. Pamela had been mean to her in London, but she had at least defeated her fair and square. This just wasn?t right ? she would have to release Pam?and to fight her. She would have to dominate? and subjugate her and THEN, and only then would she be able to do whatever she wanted to Pam. With a clear conscience.

imgphp?image44309 PamelaAnderson Baywatch s03e13 SB 122 425lo

Alexandra stepped off the bench and studied the ropes that held Pamela in place. She noted that Pam had been tied very cleverly as she only needed to pull in one place to release both the captive's legs and her arms. "That's good?" she mumbled.

Alexandra left the room and returned a moment later with a digital camera. She took a few pictures ? just in case this was the last time she would see Pam tied up like this. Pam, who had shaken off the effects of whatever it was that had drugged her, didn't appreciate being photographed but there wasn't much she could do about it, not right away anyway.

"Ok, here we go?" Alexandra said when she was done taking pictures. She positioned herself next to Pam and put her right arm around the blonde's neck. She stopped for a second to admire Pam's well-built shoulders before she continued with her plan. When she was certain that she had the powerful woman in a solid headlock Alexandra pulled the rope with her left hand releasing the blonde. Showing her own tremendous strength Alexandra immediately heaved Pamela up from the bench and away from the machine. The brunette lifted Pam high in the air and slammed her to the ground falling herself on top. And at no time did she let go of her hold.

Alexandra clambered quickly on Pam's back. She kept her arm around Pam's throat and pulled her head back trying to get eye-contact, "Not so tough now are you?" she taunted. Pamela, stunned from being smashed to the ground, growled something that sounded quite unpleasant.

"Tsk-tsk," Alexandra said rubbing her body against Pam's, "watch your language...especially when my guests arrive ? hnnng ? Calm down, you're not going anywhere," Alexandra halted Pam's escape attempt by squeezing harder. "Yes that is my biceps pressing against your throat?and all I have to do is this" she flexed her arm, "and it grows, making breathing harder. Wonder if I flex really hard I can cut your air supply completely?" Pam had no objections at the time. "Anyway, it's my birthday today and?" she stopped midsentence and began pondering, "You know, you're definitely the best birthday present I've ever received but I don't know who sent you!" She shook Pam's head back and forth, "You don't happen to know who I have to thank you for?" Pam didn't reply. "I'd guess I'll find out sooner or later. Well, I was thinking I would show you to my friends? STOP struggling! You're not getting free until I decide to let you go! Now where was I? Right, if I want to show you off to my friends I must first domesticate you. Let's start?first you need to understand who is in command. I am! Who's in command?"

Pamela didn't reply.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am!" Alexandra said into Pam's ear, "And I'm in command because I'm STRONGER than you! Who is stronger, Alexandra or Pamela?"

"Pamela," was the blonde's short reply. Alexandra rewarded the insubordination by squeezing as hard as she could and shaking Pam's head back and forth. This was more than Pam could stomach ? she would have none of Alexandra's 'training'. She had pulled her arms under her and now she pushed her upper body up from the floor, just as she was doing a pushup, and sprung up on her feet ? with Alexandra hanging around her neck! It truly was an amazing feat and for a second it looked like Pam was getting free but unfortunately the larger woman quickly pulled her back down on the floor.

From there the two women progressed to roll back and forth on the floor for several minutes as the smaller Pamela tried to get free from the Alexandra's hold. No longer tied up Pam wasn't the least worried as she thought that she had the edge in both power and skill.

4648580660 647af2a69b

However, Alexandra's headlock was solid even though she wasn't able to pacify the raging blonde. She stubbornly hung on as Pam tried to either bend her arms apart or just throw her off her back. It was clear that neither woman would be giving up anytime soon. Pamela wanted to dominate the other woman ? as she had done in London ? this simply could not end in any other way. Alexandra, on the other hand, wanted to prove that her loss in London had been a mistake, a freak happenstance. She was worried though that her headlock hadn't been enough to subjugate Pam.

With a primal scream Pamela made another attempt to stand up but the taller woman hung to her neck and they both fell back down. Alexandra ended on her back with the struggling Pam on top of her. Alexandra was amazed at Pam's strength and her endurance; no matter how much power she put into the headlock Pam just kept going. She still had the hold in place but she felt it was only a matter of time until Pam would break free. To make sure that it wouldn't happen Alexandra wrapped her long legs around Pam's midriff and scissored her. Now Pam had to endure not only Alexandra's headlock but also the brunette's muscular legs crushing her waist. It had an instant pacifying effect on the blonde woman whose struggles stopped almost completely.

"Finally!" Alexandra thought and gave another squeeze with her legs. The scream of pain from Pam was proof enough that she had once again the situation under control. She took a breather savoring the moment. She was?simply put ecstatic ? the feeling of the powerful Pamela Anderson helpless in her grasp was overwhelming. She loved the feeling of supremacy. Her self-esteem had taken a serious hit in London but that was in the past now. Having the woman who had humiliated her trashing around uselessly made her cackle with joy. "Is that all you can do?" she taunted, "Why don't you try a little harder you overrated bimbo?" Alexandra wanted for the other girl to struggle as hard as she could. She wanted to hear Pam scream in desperation as her mighty muscles failed. Alexandra wanted to make Pam cry; she wanted to make her beg for mercy. Wasn't revenge sweet?

Pamela was in pain. Of course Alexandra's legs didn't compare to her own, but they sure as hell were powerful enough to crush her abdomen. "No way this will end like this," Pam thought, "I won our first battle?she can't win our second battle?that would be too?predictable." She could take the pain, but listening to Alexandra's gloating was too much. Pam grabbed hold of Alexandra's wrists, her grip so hard that Alexandra winced, and with a guttural growl began bending Alexandra's arms away from around her neck.

Alexandra fought back but she could feel her arm muscles starting to succumb. "She's?too?strong!" Alexandra thought. Gritting her teeth Alexandra began to growl just like Pam; every muscle in her body was set to the task of keeping Pam under control. But it was all in vain as with a roar the blonde tore Alexandra's arms away from around her neck.

For a moment the room was completely silent; both women were thinking the same thing that there was no longer any doubt that Pam's upper body strength simply dwarfed Alexandra's. Pam broke the silence, "Now let's see what I can do to these sticks you call legs," she wheezed.

"No!" Alexandra gasped and tried to get a new headlock but found her arms completely powerless from the previous ordeal. And before Alexandra could do anything worthwhile Pam had pried her legs apart. Alexandra made a halfhearted attempt to wrap her limbs around the blonde and pull her down again, but that didn't amount to anything.

imgphp?image43644 AlexandraPaul Baywatch s03e13 SB 122 473lo

Pam got up on her feet only an instant before Alexandra. Both of them assumed a fighting stance and silently eyed the other. Alexandra looked slightly worried as she had lost her advantage while Pam was leering, thinking she had just gained it. "I see you're wearing your Shox," Pam said indicating Alexandra's Nike Shox shoes, "Well, I hope you won't be shocked when I give you the beating of your lifetime!" There was no indication that Pam's intimidation attempt had any effect on Alexandra. Suddenly Pam lunged forward getting hold of Alexandra's already hurt arms. She yanked Alexandra's arms making the taller woman lurch forward and fall down on her knees. Pam let go and kneed Alexandra's head. Alexandra shrieked as she was knocked down on her back. Expecting Pam to pounce her Alexandra put up her arms but the self-confident Pam didn't attack but let her get up. "If you think London was bad you're in for a shock," Pam continued. "I'm gonna tie your skinny body into knot that even a hoard of scouts won't be able to untARGH!" In her arrogance Pam hadn't noticed that Alexandra had moved close enough to kick her in the head.

"Oh shut up already!" Alexandra said and followed up with a snap kick to Pam's side. She moved quickly back as she had learned her lesson ? she couldn't match Pam's strength so she was not going to even try. Instead she was going to use her long legs to tender up the blonde woman.

"Why you little?" sounding almost like Homer Simpson Pamela roared and lunged for Alexandra but the taller woman easily evaded the raging blonde. Alexandra moved with surprising grace as she kept dancing around Pam and at every opportunity delivered a powerful kick to the other woman.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

imgphp?image43614 AlexandraPaul Baywatch s03e04 SB 122 781lo

Of course Pamela didn't stand idly by, in fact she was slightly amused by Alexandra's new fighting style. "Looks like you've been training," she laughed, "not that it will change the outcome in any way?" To prove her point Pam ducked Alexandra's next kick and moved in before the brunette could withdraw and threw a punch at her opponent's belly. Alexandra's eyes almost popped out from her head as her ridged abdomen gave way and the fist sunk deep into her belly. The taller woman grunted and doubled over. Another punch to the back of Alexandra's head knocked her prone. Pam stomped Alexandra's lower back making her cry out in pain. Pam took a step back looking at the cringing woman on the floor, "Get your sorry ass up! I'm not done with you?" Again Pam let her opponent get back on her feet. "I'm not going to end this too quickly," she said ominously as Alexandra was trying to clear her head, "If you wanna know what I have in store for you ? think London?times 3."

The fight was not going according to Alexandra's plan?not that she really had had a plan to begin with. Nevertheless, the current situation was by far more rewarding than having the blonde all tied up. In fact, the fight was going surprisingly well considering the events in London. "London was an?anomaly. A once in a lifetime event. Never gonna happen again!" Alexandra grimaced, "I'm just getting warmed up?" she flexed her muscles to put some weight behind her words.

"You're hot enough," Pam grinned, "but that won't help you now," she tilted her head smiling lewdly, "?but maybe later it will." The hidden compliment didn't go unnoticed by Alexandra. And the involuntary, shy smile that crept on her lips was in turn observed by Pam.

Suddenly, Alexandra went for the offensive, turning sideways she did a sidekick aimed at Pam's ribs. Pamela, fast as lightning, grabbed Alexandra's ankle and ruined the attack, "Did you think that these sticks for legs really could hurt me?" she scorned. Alexandra tried to pull her leg back but failed ? Pam was holding it firmly in her hands. Pam grinned, "Your legs are sooo long and sexy!" She was ogling at the lean muscles on the captured leg. "Simply unbelievable!" she said in awe.

Alexandra was equally impressed by Pam's sculpted arms that were straining to hold her leg. But the mutual admiration hadn't ended the fight ? this time it was Pam who sprung to action first by pulling Alexandra's leg while twisting her ankle to the side. Alexandra acted as expected: she shrieked, lost her balance and fell forward.

Again on the floor, face down, Alexandra tried to roll on her back but Pam was still holding her ankle with her viselike grip and preventing her from rolling over. "You know, these are so beautiful I might take them back home with me," Pam said not making clear whether she meant the shoe or the leg. Alexandra cried out again when Pam twisted her leg and forced her on her back, and then rolled her back on her stomach again. Alexandra pulled and pushed and kicked but Pam didn't let go, instead she kept twisting the leg forcing Alexandra to roll around and around. After a few flips Alexandra saw an opportunity and kicked with her free leg?only to have it being caught in Pam's other hand. Now Pam was holding both of her legs!

161831 stephanie holden alexandra paul 637x0 4

"You're so proud of your long legs," Pamela laughed, "Useless, I say! Weak and useless! Just like you!" she yanked Alexandra's legs forcefully making the brunette yelp. She twisted Alexandra's legs a few times, "Fight back! Show me how strong your legs are! Hah! Useless as I said, I can do whatever I want!" Pam moved her grip to the bottom of the shoes and began pushing the legs down, forcing them towards Alexandra's body.

For Alexandra it was like using a leg press machine ? like the one that was included in the gym that had just been installed ? except this one was rather sexy and the resistance kept increasing! Alexandra grunted and groaned as she strained to push Pam back. Alexandra's quads grew to magnificent size as the muscles strained against Pam's arms.

For a second nothing happened but then the brunette's knees began bending and her legs moved downward. Shortly thereafter Alexandra's legs, bent by the knees, were pressed against her chest. "I knew it ? my arms are stronger than your legs!" Pamela gloated, "Your only advantage, your legs, are just a joke!"

The red-faced Alexandra was at a loss of words. The strain, or was it the humiliation, had made tears appear in the corners of her eyes.

"And now the birthday girl is crying?!" Pam laughed. Pleased with herself, Pam took a step back and moved her grip back to Alexandra's ankles. The clearly stronger woman moved her arms above her head, as high as she could, lifting Alexandra off the ground. Well almost off the ground as she was not tall enough to prevent the terrified Alexandra's hands to reach the floor.

Alexandra, upside down, screamed in horror, "Put me down! Put me down!" She was flailing with her arms trying to grab hold of something. "Let me go, you bitch!" Alexandra's struggles seemed futile as the strong blonde dangled the brunette without hindrance in the air.

"Watch your language," Pam laughed and shook the brunette. Alexandra would surely have appreciated the beautifully bulging muscles on Pam's body, especially those on her arms, but unfortunately she was busy being rocked back and forth. "Pity you're so poor that your gym is so small that there's not enough room to spin you around," Pam said and began lifting the brunette up and down trying to bonk her head to the ground

"Stop! Aaah! Uh! Ah! Stop! Stop! STOP!" Alexandra screamed making her best to protect her head.

"Did you say something?" Pam asked letting Alexandra slam to the ground, "Speak clearly if you want me to understand you." She looked at the sobbing woman at her feet wondering what she should do next. Not getting any better ideas she took a deep breath before lifting Alexandra up into the air and then smashing the brunette to the ground with a loud thud.

Alexandra felt a jolt of pain in her back but before she could even scream she was up in the air again. When she hit the ground the second time she began screaming. Again and again she was yanked up and smashed down to the floor. Pamela did this as many times as she could, but treating a 60kg woman like a ragdoll consumed a lot of energy. Pam wasn't sure how much damage she was doing, the soft mat on the floor certainly decreased the effect, but then again damage wasn't the main purpose anyway. The main goal was to show Alexandra that she had the strength to do whatever she wanted.

After a while Pam stopped and let Alexandra remain on the floor. Pam was breathing heavily; her attempt to impress Alexandra had used up a lot of energy. Luckily the brunette on the floor was not aware of this as she was crying hysterically.

Alexandra Paul2862600028044

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

imgphp?image43614 AlexandraPaul Baywatch s03e04 SB 122 781lo

"Well, birthday girl," Pam said, "don't you think it's time for you to submit to me?like you did in London?" She let go of Alexandra's legs and the brunette dropped into a pile like a marionette whose strings had been cut. "So what was it you tried to force me to say earlier?" Pam asked walking around the sobbing woman who had rolled into a ball hugging her knees. "You were asking me some questions, right?" She stopped, "I think the first question was: Who is stronger, Alexandra or Pamela?"

The sobbing woman didn't reply so Pam forced Alexandra on her back and straddled her, "I asked you a question; who is stronger Alexandra or Pam?" She began slapping the brunette's face. When Alexandra put her hands up trying to protect herself Pam grabbed her wrists and continued to hit Alexandra, but now with her own hands, "Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?" Pam laughed and finally pinned Alexandra's arms above her head, "For the last time, who is stronger?"

"Pamela!" Alexandra cried.

"Pamela is what?"

"Pamela is stronger!"

"Than who?"

"Pamela is stronger than Alexandra!" Alexandra yelled.

"Damn right!" Pamela Anderson said. Vanity taking over the blond continued, "Who's the superior woman?"

Completely broken, Alexandra didn't even try to resist, "Pamela is superior!" she sobbed.

"You've always known that, haven't you?"

"Yes?" Alexandra said even though that was not the case; she had feared that Pam was 'superior', but before London there had been no proof.

"What is it that you like the most in me?"

"Y-your muscles?.your strength," Alexandra was speaking the truth ? ever since they met for the first time she had admired Pamela's beautiful muscles.

"You like it when I dominate you, don't you?"

"Yes!" Alexandra admitted tears running down her cheeks.

"Since you've been such a nice girl, I'll give you a treat," sliding back Pam released Alexandra's arms and flexed for the brunette, "You like these, don't you?" Pam made her biceps bounce, "You may touch them."

Alexandra reached up and touched Pam's bulging biceps, "S-so big!" Alexandra whispered in wonder.

"I think you should kiss them," Pam said and moved next to Alexandra. Alexandra got up on her knees and eagerly kissed both of Pam's bulging arms. "Remember when I said that your hotness might later come in handy? Well, this is later," Pam said and kissed the brunette on the lips. Now that we've fixed your delusions things will be more interetsting," Pamela said caressing Alexandra's sixpack, "believe it or not, I don't want to beat your body?I want to enjoy your body!" She pressed her lips again against Alexandra's and kissed her passionately.

135336  baywatch9 lG1863 photo01

Alexandra was nervously waiting in the vestibule for her guests to arrive. Shaken by the events earlier today she didn't even notice that she was chewing her nails. Her mind was occupied with questions and worries ? what would her guests think? What would they say? What would Pam do? She shuddered as she looked at Pamela who was standing next to her; she looked so calm and poised as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened today. Alexandra's body was so sore she could hardly stand still, but then again moving hurt even more. Pamela on the other hand showed no discomfort at all.

Alexandra eyes were drawn to Pam's calves that looked magnificent in the black heels she had 'borrowed' from Alexandra's wardrobe. And the black miniskirt she was wearing allowed a full view of her beautiful, strong legs. She looked so confident?so in command.

The doorbell! Alexandra froze. Now it was too late; now the guests would find out! Alexandra trembled as Pam glanced at her. She regretted that she had asked Pam to stay for the party. She swallowed thinking, "What will she do tonight?in front of my friends?" Pam's arms were partly covered, but enough of the defined muscles could be seen to send a shiver down Alexandra's spine. Those 'guns' had caused so much pain to her today. She grimaced remembering how just one punch to her abs had been enough to drop her and they had even overpowered her legs!

The doorbell rang again.

Rageroo Pamela Anderson & Alexandra Paul Baywatch S3E13 01

Pam gave Alexandra an angry look, "Shall I?" she drew a deep breath, "shall I open the door?.mistress?" The words were clearly among the most distasteful that Pam had ever uttered.

Alexandra exhaled and relaxed slightly, "Yes, you may open the door." With a satisfied grin she watched as Pamela Anderson, dressed as a French maid, gracefully walked up to the door and opened it. Looked like Pam was going to behave, and if not, she would be punished! In front of Alexandra's friends.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marvelous story my friend. Although I prefer the super-sexy blond as victim I loved the suspense and the way of Alexandra?s humiliation. It was wonderful the describing of Alex?s psychology when she reveal that Pam is much stronger and she feels so weak against her. The absolute domination; naturally and mentally.

Am little confused about the last paragraph and Alex?s order to Pam with the maid dress. And who had tied and sent her as a gift to Alex?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How could Pamela end up as a maid after completely dominating Alexandra? And who had captured Pam?

Well, that's up to your imagination until I have the time to write an epilogue answering these questions.