Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Monica Bellucci vs Tyra Banks part 2

An aching Tyra found the forces to replied defiant:? You must not touch my perfect tits, I will send you to the canvas and you will eat your heart out, stupid envious?.because I am the sexiest woman of the world and I win this match..?
    Monica smile and mock TYra, and said ?Ah Ah Ah you are so pathetic!?.
    The bell rang and Sung Hi Lee separate the adversary.
    When the round started another time Monica was determined to close the match with more belligerence and with rapid combinations of punches to Tyra?s body, push the model against the ropes.
    Tyra resist with difficulty and try to replied with a punch to Monica?s chin, the beautiful Italian became a fury and hit Tyra everywhere and sunk the punches in to the Tyra?s belly until she was double over with pain and fall on to her knees and slammed the head on the canvas near the Monica?s feet.
    The beautiful italian smile and said :?It?s your act of submission little slut?? .
    Kimora was furious in the corner and insult Monica: ?You are an old bitch! You have incorrect way of fight you mustn?t win this match!?
    Monica smiling and use provocative words: ? Your friend Tyra is at the end of the ride, she?s so pathetic when fight?.you and your little bitch bow to the sexiest woman of the world!?.
    Looking Kimora in the eyes Monica stand up the arms in sign of victory, in the same moment a panting Tyra lift up the head from the canvas and see Monica in this position, in a fraction of second she tainted the move of despair and with a rapid bounce she buried her head in to the Monica?s belly and slammed her against the opposite corner.
    ?OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF? moaning a surprised Monica who search the help of the referee hitting Tyra on the kidneys but the beautiful model grip with her gloves to the ropes and sinking her head in to the Monica?s belly.
    After the interview of Sung Hi Lee Tyra was separated by Monica, a proud Tyra looking defiant to Monica and said:? The match is not terminated old bitch!?.
    Tyra was admonished and return in her corner while Monica gasped for air and was double over with pain.
    Sung hi Lee ask to Monica her conditions, a panting Monica nodded with head. She want continue. In her corner Ilaria try to motivate the pale friend who breath heavily.
    In the opposite corner Kimora was so happy and massage Tyra: ?You are great baby! Now I am sure of your victory, working her to the liver and the stomach, she goes down at the next round!?.
    Tyra was so excited to defeat Monica another time.
    The two rivals were proved by the long match and try to recuperate the last energy to place the knock of the K.O. and remain in a study phase to see a moment of weakness of the rival.
    Tyra provoke Monica to cause to her a reaction, the beautiful Italian breath heavily and wait she was very furious and want exploded her rage at the first occasion.
    When the two woman came to contact they hit the rival with furious passion but Tyra with her punches seems to have the better and hit Monica in the face and the Italian goddess finished against the ropes while Tyra continued the attack with right and left to Monica?s face and she was surprised by Tyra?s force.
    Hurt in the pride Monica try a reaction but her punches were out of the target because Tyra lower her head and sunk three punches in to the Monica? stomach and she goes down twisting on the canvas for the pain, her cheek were swollen and she whoosh air from her lungs, she completely breathless and the referee start the count.
    Tyra wait in boxer stance inviting her rival to stand up and continue the match.
    When Sung Hi Lee terminated the count Tyra let go a scream of joy and run in direction of Kimora and hug her best friend thanks of this new clamorous victory against a very fierce rival.
    In the same moment, to celebrate TYra?s victory start the notes of the video ?Shake ya body? and the beautiful model shake her perfect tits for the fans.
    Monica lying on the canvas moaning and see the Tyra?s triumph for her is a terrible show, she feel the stab of envy in the stomach and risk to have a fit of spleen.
    Tyra decided to have no pity for her foe and sitting on the body of the defeated rival whisper in the ear :? And now you can eat your heart out old bitch because I? m the sexiest woman of the world!?
    With a rapid movement TYra gave to her breasts a triumphant shimmy and take the head of Monica to kiss the nipples. Sprawling Monica on the mat Tyra sink her breasts in to Monica?s tits for three times accompanied by the ol? of the crowd.
    Leaving the head of Monica and she remain on the mat in tears with an aching belly while Tyra was proclaimed the winner of the match and she was rewarded with a bra of diamonds that exalt her beautiful breasts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Monica Bellucci vs Tyra Banks part 2

Thanks Jordan for the story...

It was so hot and so humiliating for Monica. I like your description of beaten Monica?s psychology, crying down to the canvas. And the fact that it was the second defeat by the same woman makes her so weak against the black beauty. First the defeat in titfight and second in the ring, in her home, is too much for the sexy brunette. I don?t think that she has the courage to face again the younger model. She stole her spirit? Of course an experienced woman like Monica wouldn?t let the fight for celebrating before the end. But her desire to see Tyra destroyed was her ultimate mistake. Now I am sure that Tyra will make her sexual toy and will destroy every thought for reaction. A day of disaster for my beloved Italian?

Although I am not fun of female boxing, I really enjoyed it, especially the discussions of fighters during the fight. It was perfect that they want to destroy her rival mentally?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Monica Bellucci vs Tyra Banks part 2

Thank you Billblah for your approvation and for your advice.
    Hello.