Three other women were interested in the next two fights. Christina Cox was a country mate of Victoria but since Blood Ties there had been questions about the two of them and what if scenarios. She was interested in watching the upcoming fight and the thought of seeing Jennifer O?Dell up this close was appealing to her. Rachel Luttrel starred on StarGate: Atlantis and made her feelings known when the show got popular. I?m tougher then all those others you saw before and I want to prove it. The third woman stayed in the back, she didn?t want Victoria to see her nor did she want Jennifer to have any idea she was there. She had a history with both and neither history favored her. Renee O?Connor wanted back in this game.

Evangeline Lilly and Maggie Grace were there to support Emile De Ravin, while Elisha Cuthbert was there to see who would win between the two as she heard the winner was calling her out. After the war she had with Rachel she promised herself never to give a rematch to the brunette but if she was called out, she didn?t know what she would do. Autumn Reeser was also there but people were unsure of feelings she had for Rachel if she was there to support her or challenge her. Rachel heard Elisha would be there and called a show she guest starred on for support and it came in two tall packages; Yvonne Strahovski and Sarah Lancaster

Vanessa Marcil, Angela Little and Eva Longoria were all there as well. The organizers said people being there made it all the more authentic as long as those people did not interfere.

It was thorough domination in the first fight and now it was time for the second. Natalie Raitano came in and not many remembered her from VIP but she was here to rectify that situation. ?When I?m done with Victoria Pratt, her blonde hair will be red and the silicon in her chest will be in my hands.?

?We barely know each other and you been saying that crap for weeks. I?m here to fight you and that?s it.?

Victoria was standing in the doorway slowly making her way down. Natalie ripped off her t-shirt and showed her large yet fake tits and well defined body. ?Come on bitch, you come here and I Make you a footnote.?

Victoria looked around and when she turned her attention back Natalie was closing in on her. She wrapped her arms around Victoria?s waist and lifted her up in the air and threw her down with ease. Victoria looked up at Natalie who bent down to grab at Victoria ?Get up?

?Too soon for that dumbass? Victoria reached up grabbed Natalie by the back of the neck and then dropped down getting her two feet in Natalie?s rock hard stomach and flipped her over and near the dance floor. Victoria then put her hands on the floor on either side of her head lifted her legs and kipped herself back to her feet.

Victoria kept her left hand up to her cheek while having her right hand down and was in a cocky southpaw stance. Natalie was on her feet and holding her back, she brought both fists up ?Come on lets see if your only a real fighter or just a TV fighter.? Victoria said.

Natalie went for a right cross but Victoria backed away from it and gently slapped Natalie then bounced away. Her head was bobbing back and forth like she was loosening the neck muscles. Natalie was smiling and went for which was easily dodged and then for a hook which was ducked. Victoria moved away as she went for an uppercut and started to laugh.

?God you set it all up like this was what your choreographer told you to do. Tell me when you want me to take the knock out.?

?Like the fuck? ?Natalie went for a kick to Victoria?s side but it was side stepped and the blonde kicked at the back of Natalie?s legs sweeping her down. She backed away and looked over at someone ?Wasn?t talking to you.?

Rachel Luttrel was looking over at Victoria ?So you know??

?I heard?

Natalie Raitano jumped at Victoria?s legs and lifted one leg up and went forward and got the single leg take down. She went for breasts smother and people were shaking there head no. Victoria got her hands on Natalie?s shoulders and blocked the large breasts from engulfing her face.

She then got her feet on Natalie?s hips and twisted her own hips switching positions on Natalie. She got into a full mount and started with the rights and lefts. ?Come on you beat her, just finish this. I want to see O?Dell fight already? It wasn?t Rachel it was Christina Cox and Victoria nodded.

Victoria grabbed Natalie?s bra and ripped it off, all Natalie could do was beg Victoria to not do any more.

She gently patted Natalie?s breast and stood up ?This is over? Least you know what the real thing is like?

She stood up and put Natalie?s bra into her back pocket, she and Christina had a tense moment as they looked at each other. There tension was nothing like when Victoria turned around and a topless Rachel Luttrel was there ?time?s running out for us, we have to do this fight soon.?

The people around were chanting do it now and the two inched closer and there breasts were touching. Christina finally stepped in between the two and told Victoria to walk out and to the press area. ?Listen to your leader and walk away Victoria?

Victoria stopped in her tracks; she and Christina tried to stray away from whose tougher debate years ago. When Victoria started fighting other women she heard that Christina was jealous of that and that she would be a better representative of Canada. The two once came close to a fight on the set of Mutant X. They had to be sat down at one point and asked not to fight and the two agreed but had to be separated when shaking hands as they tried to break the other woman?s hand.

Finally Yvonne Strahovski stepped up ?come on there?s other fights tonight; you?ll get both of them someday.?

Rachel was retrieving her shirt ?I can?t wait for that day, that blonde hair of your will be red from your own blood?

Christina stood there silent and wondered if that day would come for she and Victoria to find out just who was the better fighter.