Emile De Ravin was in first, she hugged Evangeline Lilly and Maggie Grace. They wished her luck and Rachel Bilson came in she looked over at Elisha Cuthbert ?When I?m done with her, you better say yes.?

Rachel and Emile were both smaller women, the brunette had larger breasts but she so often wore non form fitting clothes people tended to forget that. She was still a very small woman though as was Emile. They went face to face and Emile pushed Rachel first, they had no ill will towards each other but choices for who they should fight were limited.

After the push Rachel smiled and pushed her back. Emile went to shove Rachel again but the brunette grabbed her wrists, twisted her hips and tripped the blonde up. Rachel quickly turned and kicked Emile then looked over at Elisha. It was obvious to everyone that she wished this was Elisha she was fighting.

?Your fighting me bitch!? Rachel was hit with three quick punches to the stomach and then pushed to the ground. ?I?m planning on leaving you here crying and then I fight her and leave her crying as well.?

Emile backed away and allowed Rachel to get up to her feet. They locked up in a collar and elbow tie up they struggled with each other and then Rachel threw Emile down on her ass. Rachel glanced over at Elisha Cuthbert and then back down at Emile who was already getting back on her feet.

They locked up again and went around in circles trying to shove the other down and then Emile got a little lower then Rachel and threw her down. She just looked down at a surprised Rachel Bilson. Emile put her hand out to help Rachel up and surprisingly Rachel agreed to this. They were again both on there feet.

They kept there hands clasped and stared and nodded. Rachel?s hand was faster and she connected with a slap. Emile shook it off and came back with her own slap; the two women went around a circle and now had a hold of the other?s right wrist. They maintained eye contact and faked slaps.

Then Emile slapped Rachel and came back with a backhand but the brunette didn?t go down. Instead she hit three slaps, forehand backhand and another forehand. She felt Emile?s legs go a little wobbly but the blond hit an uppercut back hand slap that cut across Rachel?s chin

Rachel Bilson was staggering and shook her head that slap hurt her more then any other slap she ever had. She wanted to slap Emile back but got hit with a forehand that put her down. Emile leaned back and brought Rachel back up to her feet and slapped her again and again Rachel went down. Emile was looking right at Elisha Cuthbert who loved watching Rachel get her ass kicked.

?Wipe that smile off your face, because when I?m done with her I?m coming after you.?

?I look forward to NEW challenges?

Emile kept staring at Elisha and didn?t realize that something had been set off in Rachel. Rachel Bilson kicked Emile de Ravin between the legs. The blonde started to fall forward gasping for air but Rachel grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her hard into a wall.

She then hit a knee between Emile?s legs and the blonde fell forward but was pushed back into the wall and hit with another knee between the legs. This time when she fell forward Rachel picked her up and slammed her down to the floor with a hard spine buster.

She lifted Emile?s legs up and slammed two kicks when Autumn Reeser stepped forward ?That?s enough?

Rachel wasn?t listening and kept kicking Emile and looked at Elisha Cuthbert after each kick. Autumn got behind her and put her in a choke hold and Evangeline and Maggie grace took Emile to safety. Evangeline looked at Elisha ?This is on you? My friend is badly hurt because of you.?

Elisha put her head down in shame and went after Rachel Bilson who was being choked out by Autumn Reeser ?NOW?

Autumn let her go and Rachel jumped into a punch that knocked Elisha Cuthbert out cold. She stood over the woman she hated more then any other and then turned around and hugged Autumn Reeser and as she let go of the hug ?Fuck you too?

She kneed Autumn between the legs and put her into a guillotine choke sending her unconscious in a minute. Before she walked out Rachel stood over Elisha Cuthbert just looking down on her envisioning all the pain she wanted to enflict on the blonde. Right now though she removed Elisha?s shirt and bra and left the bar as the victor