Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: pictures

Lobster fisherman swallowed by a whale talks about a surprising experience Rice

[/h]6/12 (Sat) 15:59Delivery

• sns twitter circlesvg
    • sns facebook circlesvg

jij afp

20210612 00000021 jij afp 000 3 view?w640&amph427&ampq90&ampexp10800&amppril
    Humpback whale (photographed on August 12, 2018, document photo). [Translation edit] AFPBB News

[AFP = current affairs] On the 11th in the United States, a lobster fisherman who survived after being swallowed by a humpback whale talked about his amazing experience.Video: Euthanasia, a whale kid who strays into the ThamesA surviving lobster fisherman who was swallowed by a humpback whale talked about his amazing experience.Michael Packard). A few hours later, he wrote on Facebook, "I was in the closed whale's mouth for about 30-40 seconds. The whale went up to the surface and spit me out." "The humpback whale tried to eat me." "I was badly injured, but I haven't had a hard time." Puckard told the local newspaper Cape Cod Times that he was in the ocean on the coast of Massachusetts. While diving and catching a lobster, I encountered a big-mouthed whale. "Suddenly, I felt a strong push. The next moment I was in total darkness," Packard said after leaving the hospital. Whales are about 10 meters long. At first, I thought Packard was attacked by a shark, but I thought he wasn't a shark because he had no teeth and didn't have any visible scratches on his body. When Packard began struggling, he said, "I saw the light and the whale began to shake its head from side to side. The next moment, I was out (underwater)." According to the newspaper, Packard's colleague, Josiah Mayo, saw "a whale came up, an explosive splash of water, and Packard was spit out." The newspaper, but not on the testimony to support the contents of Mayo's is told, Massachusetts-flops Robbins It was Michael Packard who survived the crisis. A few hours later, he wrote on Facebook, "I was in the closed whale's mouth for about 30-40 seconds. The whale went up to the surface and spit me out." "The humpback whale tried to eat me." "I was badly injured, but I haven't had a hard time." Puckard told the local newspaper Cape Cod Times that he was in the ocean on the coast of Massachusetts. While diving and catching a lobster, I encountered a big-mouthed whale. "Suddenly, I felt a strong push. The next moment I was in total darkness," Packard said after leaving the hospital. Whales are about 10 meters long. At first, I thought Packard was attacked by a shark, but I thought he wasn't a shark because he had no teeth and didn't have any visible scratches on his body. When Packard began struggling, he said, "I saw the light and the whale began to shake its head from side to side. The next moment, I was out (underwater)." According to the newspaper, Packard's colleague, Josiah Mayo, saw "a whale came up, an explosive splash of water, and Packard was spit out." The newspaper doesn't provide any testimony to support Mayo's statement, but Jooke, director of humpback whale research at the Center for Coastal Studies in Provincetown, Massachusetts. Robbins) says there is no reason to doubt this story. "I don't think it's a story. The people involved in this event are my acquaintances ... I have every reason to believe that what they say is true," Robins said. "When a whale catches its prey ... it rushes forward, opens its mouth, and swallows fish and water all at once," he explained. The whale pointed out that it would not be able to swallow humans because it has a large mouth but a narrow throat. Robins says the case may not yet be clear in detail, but there is one thing that is clear. "It's important to be careful. And when you see a whale, keep a good distance. It's very important to give the whale enough space." [Translation Edit] AFPBB NewsJooke Robbins, director of humpback whale research at the Center for Coastal Studies in Provincetown, says there is no reason to doubt the story. "I don't think it's a story. The people involved in this event are my acquaintances ... I have every reason to believe that what they say is true," Robins said. "When a whale catches its prey ... it rushes forward, opens its mouth, and swallows fish and water all at once," he explained. The whale pointed out that it would not be able to swallow humans because it has a large mouth but a narrow throat. Robins says the case may not yet be clear in detail, but there is one thing that is clear. "It's important to be careful. And when you see a whale, keep a good distance. It's very important to give the whale enough space." [Translation Edit] AFPBB News

- - - Updated - - -

3279 replies | 359625 view(s)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

https://soundcloud.com/nettwerkmusic...r-southern-sun

- - - Updated - - -

cassidy ed spirit1cassidy ed spirit1cassidy ed spirit1cassidy ed spirit1cassidy ed spirit1

- - - Updated - - -

dh seattle 111920 11  scaled

- - - Updated - - -

stacia and lemmy

d44391dd8290058bdf7b3499c79a0a1a  lemmy motorhead lemmy kilmisterd44391dd8290058bdf7b3499c79a0a1a  lemmy motorhead lemmy kilmisterd44391dd8290058bdf7b3499c79a0a1a  lemmy motorhead lemmy kilmister

- - - Updated - - -

ee33eba9e9c02a80f98fdcc235cae897

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1I-0PUhFmU

- - - Updated - - -
    guns kill people,

like spoons made rush limbaugh,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

s l1600
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Planet of the Apes Statue of Liberty Caesar

- - - Updated - - -

3283 replies | 360440 view(s)

3283 replies | 360440 view(s)

- - - Updated - - -

war for planet of the apes poster 6

- - - Updated - - -

Planet of the Apes Nova Caesar and the Statue of Liberty

- - - Updated - - -

nova planet of the apes war

- - - Updated - - -

war planet apes header

- - - Updated - - -

amiah miller as nova and andy serkis as caesar in WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES

- - - Updated - - -

consider this,

a Gorilla has a penis,

an inch and a half, max.

had this appendage been proportionate as a man has,

in terms of size, to the size and muscular build of

an actual Gorilla,

this would have been the Planet The Apes,

many years ago ....

amiah miller as nova and andy serkis as caesar in WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES

- - - Updated - - -

?uhttps3A2F2Fimagetmdborg2Ft2Fp2Foriginal2F5lc1F62JUegrWuZ7S2BoJogSBq9&ampf1&ampnofb1

- - - Updated - - -

VT9LQzK4SIvj9W9Y5EoQwnk8aC

- - - Updated - - -

ParisUpdate Planet of the Apes Boulle

- - - Updated - - -

large

- - - Updated - - -

maxresdefault

- - - Updated - - -

2000?cb20100910200133

- - - Updated - - -

19102B 5

- - - Updated - - -

POTA BeforetheFall Omnibus SC PRESS 16

- - - Updated - - -

MV5BMTczOTgyMzg1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzU1Mjk0MjI@ V1

- - - Updated - - -

R4cf7c5db47ba26c7db0022f85b43901a?rikHdcew2byRRgS3MQ&ampriuhttp3a2f2fuploadsneatoramacom2fimages2fposts2f8362f532f538362f1350687526 3&ampehkBmIYfOmBclxQRH0RR198bcgIznDOtDSLm1UwcBo6CCY3d&amprisl&amppidImgRaw
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

3284 replies | 360480 view(s)

- - - Updated - - -

alienalphabet
    is live right now

yes its usually dull.

sometimes stuff happens!

like video of the police running people over

- - - Updated - - -

x720

- - - Updated - - -

3285 replies | 360485 view(s)

- - - Updated - - -

guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

To demonstrate that it is a private operating base, an organization must meet an asset test, support test, or endowment test and demonstrate that it distributes substantially all (85% or more) of the lesser of its adjusted net income or performance. minimum investment directly for the active performance of activities that in addition to their exempt purposes.

3285 replies | 360747 view(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Choosing a non-operating private foundation: Protecting donor intent in not-for-profit corporations

- - - Updated - - -

Donor Intent
    logo philanthropy roundtable?sfvrsn6a89ae40 2

[h=Choosing a non-operating private foundation: Protecting donor intent in not-for-profit corporations]2[/h]
    OCTOBER 04, 2020
    dihub 4 5article?sfvrsn8fd5ae40 2

Creating a charitable trust for your private foundation carries significant advantages for donor intent, but it’s not the only option. Establishing a not-for-profit corporation offers more flexibility than a trust. This vehicle also simplifies the process of hiring employees and initiating contracts and leases. Plus, it provides more legal protection for directors.
    But that flexibility and convenience come at a cost. Not-for-profit corporations carry serious drawbacks for donor intent. Your foundation’s charter or bylaws may be amended more easily, sometimes by a simple majority vote of board members.
    That’s fine, of course, if your intention is to give future trustees carte blanche to use your charitable dollars as they see fit. If you’re concerned about donor intent, then establishing a corporate structure for your foundation requires careful attention.
    [h=Steps to protect your donor intent]4[/h]How can you best safeguard your intent and still enjoy the benefits of a corporate structure? As always, time-limiting your foundation and creating a strong mission statement with supporting documents are essential elements. But another layer of protection could be through a hybrid structure for your foundation, provided it is permitted by your state’s charity laws.
    A hybrid structure combines some advantages of both trusts and corporations. In this model, a donor can organize a foundation as a not-for-profit corporation with a board of directors but provide that the corporation will have “members.” The members are given the exclusive power to elect and remove members of the board and to amend the articles of incorporation and bylaws. A donor committed to giving while living or to having a foundation cease operation within a decade or two of his or her death may serve as the sole member of the corporation and name a successor sole member.
    [h=Examples: The Rupe and Lewis foundations]4[/h]The Arthur N. Rupe Foundation in California and the T. W. Lewis Foundation in Arizona are two examples of private non-operating foundations that were established with member corporate structures.
    In the latter example, Thomas Lewis is the sole member of the foundation and he appoints the seven members of the board of directors. Following the death of Lewis and his wife, the board will include three family members and five non-family members and will operate on a 10- to 20-year sunset schedule.
    Donors who are not time-limiting their foundations (such as family foundations intended to operate for many generations) may establish a trust to serve as the sole member of the corporation. The trust instrument should include:

• a detailed statement of donor intent and the purposes of the corporation;
    • specific criteria for trustees and a plan for trustee succession; and
    • a clear prohibition against changing the foundation’s original charitable mission.

In any case, donors should work closely with their legal advisers as laws around not-for-profit corporations are complex and vary from state to state.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.hudexchange.info/resourc...-land-banking/

- - - Updated - - -

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=The+Federa...=v251-1&ia=web

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.yahoo.co.jp/?fr=top_ga1_ext1_startup

- - - Updated - - -

guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

WWW 3

Mabus hater army.

Still waiting for the battle to begin.

What they don't see,

The war is almost over ......... >

--------------------------------------------------

rbj
    3 days ago
    It was a capitulation to an enemy who has been at de facto war with us since 1979.

GitOffMahLawn rbj
    3 days ago
    ah, memories of dummy carter - the grandpappy moron what made it all possible.

Sbut01 GitOffMahLawn
    2 days ago
    444 days he let them hold our hostages. Despicable. They only let them go because they knew the incoming president (Reagan) would obliterate them.

Speakup rbj
    3 days ago
    Expect Biden to help imprison Trump's friend.
    And defund Israel and watch as the Muslims attack.

ProbStat
    3 days ago
    Ah, to be measured by the quality of your enemies!

buck fidin ProbStat
    3 days ago edited
    You're correct Jacka$$ you would rather fight for Iran then the USA!! That's if you ever fought for anything in the 1st place, but I doubt it you're just another loud mouth DOPEY-RAT POS

FCUKTHE DEMS buck fidin
    3 days ago
    hes is only brave behind the keyboard and im sure a complete puzzy in person

stumpysteve FCUKTHE DEMS
    3 days ago
    and a queer !

FCUKTHE DEMS stumpysteve
    3 days ago
    Yup

Sbut01 stumpysteve
    2 days ago
    He's got obama jizzzzz running down his chin

Suzy Q ProbStat
    3 days ago
    ValJar's puppet ... Ben Rhodes

“We created an echo chamber,” to sell the Iran deal. ... The media “were saying things that validated what we had given them to say.”

And the band plays on ...

buzzsawmonkey Suzy Q
    3 days ago
    The Colossal Ass Rhodes is one of the Eight Wonders of the World.

ProbStat Suzy Q
    3 days ago
    You lost me with your cult speak.

PaulSevere Suzy Q
    2 days ago
    Ben Rhodes was key to funding ISIS too. Total disaster in the Middle East.

buck fidin
    3 days ago
    Aqualung Joe is to GD stupid to think anything about IRAN he thinks it's in Delaware! But old bolt neck Kerry and Barry Abdula Al Husain are 2 different stories. They love IRAN they gave money and intel to Iran for 1 reason to kill our troops!!!

Hippocrates Lives buck fidin
    3 days ago
    “Joe is ‘to’ GD stupid”

That’s really funny. Thanks!

Linda Hippocrates Lives
    3 days ago edited
    Read how Obama described old joe for yourself. Then you might understand why obama supported hillary’s election and not old joe with worsening dementia. Or, for more fun watch the videoS of the participants at the G7 laughing at Biden’s embarrassing screw ups and gaffs when Biden spoke.

Hippocrates Lives Linda
    2 days ago
    Could you please link some videos you think show Biden embarrassing himself at G7 because of his raging dementia? I look and all I can find are foreign disinformation videos that don't show anything of the sort, and far RW media sites that talk about it but never show any evidence. Thank you.

Sbut01 Hippocrates Lives
    2 days ago
    Then you're not looking very hard

Hippocrates Lives Sbut01
    2 days ago
    Prove I’m lazy. Link some. Dare you.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned