Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: pictures

[COLOR=var(--yt-live-chat-secondary-text-color)]Harri Honkanen[/COLOR]the Wallenbergs stole LM Erickson from Ivar Kreuger and created the biggest spy operation .. Erickson are the biggest producers of telephone servers
    guns kill people,

like spoons made rush limbaugh,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

• Threads: 88

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

3802 replies | 504517 view(s)

3802 replies | 504517 view(s)

- - - Updated - - -

maxresdefault

- - - Updated - - -

165700110115722470webp

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

3802 replies | 504541 view(s)

- - - Updated - - -

guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Jane - Comin' again (1974) - YouTube

Jane - Comin' again (1974) - YouTube

3802 replies | 504881 view(s)
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

dueland 4

- - - Updated - - -

3804 replies | 505000 view(s)
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

What might have otherwise been seen as an amateurish hodgepodge of ideas earned gravitas once its author was gunned down.

- - - Updated - - -

b7a54269 4b0c 4c47 9c7f e74cf4f74de5 Eagar11

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tomt View Post

Cooper described a CIA plan to induce in people, via drugs and hypnosis, the desire to shoot up schoolyards.
    Cooper said such incidents would hasten the call for gun control.
    “This plan is well under way,” he wrote.
    “The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.”

this was written, in a book, in 1991

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

FEWhVTLXsA00UI4

- - - Updated - - -

Kolyamba & Boryamba: Interludes
    Subscribe
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45)]2006 subscribers[/COLOR]

Search

3 likedDislike1 commentShare

Other posts on this channel

I sit and drink...

Yuri Tuboltsev. Aphorism of the absurd

Another one's gone

[h=Yuri Tuboltsev, the genius of aphorisms. Near-paradoxes]1[/h][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]28 January 2021
    [/COLOR]

scale 1200

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5)]Photo: krolikov vasya. Olga Buzova.[/COLOR]

A woman is made up of men's desires, a man is made up of women's whims.
    To know the truth, you must win the game of nonsense.
    Say, " Ugh! all the false fundamentals."
    [h=The answer is correct, if it is not exhaustive.]3[/h]*
    Those who approach problems from the reverse are worse than the blue ones.
    Back moves, like back thoughts, don't straighten the game.
    Not all prophets are futurologists, not all futurologists are prophets.
    If the parrot can keep silent — it will not keep silent.
    The genius wants to stay in history, the incompetent plans it.
    Truth is built on contradictions.
    He who plows a field with seeds is an ordinary man, and he who plows a field without seeds is a great idealist.
    What begins nose-to-nose doesn't end soul-to-soul.
    Don't plow the field if you don't have any seeds.
    The new path is usually the old path.
    Don't make an empty place out of nothing.
    Don't connect emptiness with emptiness.
    Where there are words, there is no thought; where there is a thought, there are no words.
    [h=A dispute is a sport that has lost one letter.]3[/h]*
    What is not the whole is not the goal.
    The shortcut is usually a bad one.
    Life will round the black square.
    The black square is the maximum multi-valued unambiguity.
    A black square is the most understandable incomprehensibility.
    To inherit in history does not mean to leave a mark on it.
    No dust falls on the black square, it avoids such art.
    Truth is constructed by adding claims to the meaning.
    A person is an idea drowning in a black square.
    History is running away from historians who cannot catch up with it.
    The black square is an impostor painting that got into the museum through a pipe.
    No one understood what a black square was, and only an alien working as a caretaker at the museum recognized himself in it.
    Total loss of meaning gives a deep meaning, " Malevich said, pointing to his black square.
    The mind cannot be understood by the mind.
    No matter what you think about, it will not be thought out.
    [h=You can not dig a hole only in depth or only in width.]3[/h]*
    The black square is a dense network of meanings in which half of humanity is entangled, and the other half itself is blackened.
    A parrot that knows the value of a word is not a parrot.
    The most convincing animal is the chewing gum.
    Don't draw your nose on a piece of paper as much as you can — snot won't flow from the sheet.
    To better understand the meaning of the text, you need to admire its printed contours.
    Trust is the value that credulity devalues.
    The world is a mirror that reflects truth crookedly.
    Man and the world are two mirrors looking at each other, one of which is crooked.
    "And yet women's logic, unlike the Earth, does not move a damn thing!" —said Galileo after he was pardoned by the Amazons.
    You can't fly if your wings are dry-cleaned.
    Life is not a triangle to be found in.
    You can't dig up something that wasn't buried.
    You can't hit the bullseye if you shoot the pear.
    A man is a nose in the stink, the skunk thought enviously, and spat.
    The more you think about the black square, the blacker it is.
    A fool buys gold shelves, a clever man buys gold books.
    A gold shelf doesn't improve a bad book.
    An error that does not repeat itself is not considered an error.
    Whoever catches the truth is elusive.
    And the author of the black square Malevich was a big fan of drawing ponytails to paintings.
    If you take a person wider, his tail becomes a wing, and the person becomes an angel.
    [h=Who needs the most, has a longer tail.]3[/h]
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

USSR stamp AQunanbayuli 1965 4k
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Oh, oh, ohOh, oh, oh, ohOh, oh, ohOh, ohOh, I don't know, I don't know, oh, where to beginWe are North AmericansAnd for those of you who still think we're from EnglandWe're not, noWe’ve been on planes and on trains 'til we think we might dieFar from North AmericaWhere the buildings are old and you might have lots of mimesUh-huh, oh, ohI hate the feelin' when you're lookin' at me that way'Cause we're North AmericansBut if we act all shy, it'll make it okayMakes it go awayOh, I don't know, I don't know, oh, where to beginWhen we're North AmericanBut in the end, make the same mistakes all over againCome on, North Americans(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe're from North AmericaAnd all the kids, all the kids don’t wanna make a sceneHere in North AmericaWhen all your kids get to read it in your magazinesWe don't have thoseSo where's the love? Where's the love? Where's the love?Where's the love? Where's the love, tonight?But there's no love, man, there's no love when the kids are uptightUh, uhSo throw a party ‘til the cops come in and bust it upLet's go, North AmericansOh, you were planning it? I didn't mean to interruptSorryI did it once and my parents got pretty upsetFreaked out in North AmericaBut then I said, "The more I do it, the better it gets"That's my North America(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe're from North America(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe are North AmericanNew York's the greatest if you get someone to pay the rentWahoo, North AmericaAnd it's the furthest you can live from the governmentUh-huh, huhSome fat American Christians might disagreeHere in North AmericaBut New York's the only place we keep them off the streetOoh, oohNow, we can't have parties like in Spain where they go all nightShut down in North AmericaOr like Berlin where they go another night, alrightUh-huh, uh-huhYou see, I love this place that I have grown to knowAlright, North AmericaAnd yeah, I know you wouldn't touch us with a ten-foot pole'Cause we're North Americans(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe are North Americans(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe love North America(Ah-ah) Take me back to the states, manNorth American scum(Ah-ah) Where we can be in any one of a million new bandsNorth America(Ah-ah) Where the DJ gigs aren't as funHere in North American scum(Ah-ah) But don't blame the CanadiansLook out, North AmericaOh, oh,ohOh, oh, oh, ohOh, oh, ohOh, ohOh, I don't know, I don't know, oh, where to beginWe are North AmericansAnd for those of you who still think we're from EnglandWe're not, noWe’ve been on planes and on trains 'til we think we might dieFar from North AmericaWhere the buildings are old and you might have lots of mimesUh-huh, oh, ohI hate the feelin' when you're lookin' at me that way'Cause we're North AmericansBut if we act all shy, it'll make it okayMakes it go awayOh, I don't know, I don't know, oh, where to beginWhen we're North AmericanBut in the end, make the same mistakes all over againCome on, North Americans(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe're from North AmericaAnd all the kids, all the kids don’t wanna make a sceneHere in North AmericaWhen all your kids get to read it in your magazinesWe don't have thoseSo where's the love? Where's the love? Where's the love?Where's the love? Where's the love, tonight?But there's no love, man, there's no love when the kids are uptightUh, uhSo throw a party ‘til the cops come in and bust it upLet's go, North AmericansOh, you were planning it? I didn't mean to interruptSorryI did it once and my parents got pretty upsetFreaked out in North AmericaBut then I said, "The more I do it, the better it gets"That's my North America(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe're from North America(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe are North AmericanNew York's the greatest if you get someone to pay the rentWahoo, North AmericaAnd it's the furthest you can live from the governmentUh-huh, huhSome fat American Christians might disagreeHere in North AmericaBut New York's the only place we keep them off the streetOoh, oohNow, we can't have parties like in Spain where they go all nightShut down in North AmericaOr like Berlin where they go another night, alrightUh-huh, uh-huhYou see, I love this place that I have grown to knowAlright, North AmericaAnd yeah, I know you wouldn't touch us with a ten-foot pole'Cause we're North Americans(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe are North Americans(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe love North America(Ah-ah) Take me back to the states, manNorth American scum(Ah-ah) Where we can be in any oOh, oh, ohOh, oh, oh, ohOh, oh, ohOh, ohOh, I don't know, I don't know, oh, where to beginWe are North AmericansAnd for those of you who still think we're from EnglandWe're not, noWe’ve been on planes and on trains 'til we think we might dieFar from North AmericaWhere the buildings are old and you might have lots of mimesUh-huh, oh, ohI hate the feelin' when you're lookin' at me that way'Cause we're North AmericansBut if we act all shy, it'll make it okayMakes it go awayOh, I don't know, I don't know, oh, where to beginWhen we're North AmericanBut in the end, make the same mistakes all over againCome on, North Americans(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, oh

We are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe're from North AmericaAnd all the kids, all the kids don’t wanna make a sceneHere in North AmericaWhen all your kids get to read it in your magazinesWe don't have thoseSo where's the love? Where's the love? Where's the love?Where's the love? Where's the love, tonight?But there's no love, man, there's no love when the kids are uptightUh, uhSo throw a party ‘til the cops come in and bust it upLet's go, North AmericansOh, you were planning it? I didn't mean to interruptSorryI did it once and my parents got pretty upsetFreaked out in North AmericaBut then I said, "The more I do it, the better it gets"That's my North America(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe're from North America(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe are North AmericanNew York's the greatest if you get someone to pay the rentWahoo, North AmericaAnd it's the furthest you can live from the governmentUh-huh, huhSome fat American Christians might disagreeHere in North AmericaBut New York's the only place we keep them off the streetOoh, oohNow, we can't have parties like in Spain where they go all nightShut down in North AmericaOr like Berlin where they go another night, alrightUh-huh, uh-huhYou see, I love this place that I have grown to knowAlright, North AmericaAnd yeah, I know you wouldn't touch us with a ten-foot pole'Cause we're North Americans(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe are North Americans(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, oh, ohWe are North American scum(Ah-ah) Oh, oh, ohWe love North America(Ah-ah) Take me back to the states, manNorth American scum(Ah-ah) Where we can be in any one of a million new bandsNorth America(Ah-ah) Where the DJ gigs aren't as funHere in North American scum(Ah-ah) But don't blame the CanadiansLook out, North America
    ne of a million new bandsNorth America(Ah-ah) Where the DJ gigs aren't as funHere in North American scum(Ah-ah) But don't blame the CanadiansLook out, North America

- - - Updated - - -

36b19b8151ea93a2991f8e3a6dd196da1000x563x1

- - - Updated - - -

• 3808 replies | 506869 view(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Alex Collier at the Mt. Shasta Summer Conference - August 26-29 2021 - YouTube
    Last edited by tomt; July 14th, 2022 at 07:17 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....