0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: pictures

Translate

8ee0155971c7abbf4cde8ade6cdf1669dc62dad9558555f5853fc5bc6219233b 244x96webp

eViZQnHqvdc6NLefIrLhAbfW8posi1CuprmWTsa4 hqiFGKnPsLgnV7Ypx5f8Dvw WLPjM3pHws88 c k c0x00ffffff no rjClio® Law Tech
    ADclio.com

LEARN MORE

[h=The Real Reason Americans Arn't Returning To Work]2[/h]342K views · 7 days ago

Dislike

Save

AMLnZu uA6BI4dIJ9dFbVHTaY7iVRxDbHDLQspiO Bnj3ws48 c k c0x00ffffff no rj[h=Wranglerstar]3[/h]2.02M subscribers

SUBSCRIBE

[h=Comments • 5,598]2[/h]

CQB8H 5SOktSj1NpHhfIbWLWAoz5UGRbg7ghNijb eJdN5Zp3Ry2HJALHUSgcZd3hMotDJ0pDADFvfNeBbL4NpHcJEh4m83gMU1HHgCbpdmm5SXIBCLQ BWbneOgFZRoBZr6yGJjIJX0VOA
    [h=Order the Dodge Challenger]4[/h]
    ADrydellchryslerdodgejeepram.com

OPEN

All
    Live
    Recently uploaded
    Watched

[h=Up next]3[/h]

sddefaultwebp9:11

AMLnZu8dyIX9RSxnOvng7P NEJugQyY0jrj7vUhdekrVs68 c k c0x00ffffff no rj
    [h=Harbor Freight's Dirty Little Secret - How Their Tools are so Cheap and Which Ones You Should Avoid]3[/h]DIY with Dave•2.3M views

hq720?sqp oaymwEcCK4FEIIDSEbyq4qpAw4IARUAAIhCGAFwAcABBg&amprsAOn4CLBqx4L3xz1GqPlaszxM4aGaxPDEAg18:43

AMLnZu uA6BI4dIJ9dFbVHTaY7iVRxDbHDLQspiO Bnj3ws68 c k c0x00ffffff no rj
    [h=Why I No Longer Support The Police (FURIOUS RANT)]3[/h]Wranglerstar•440K views

hqdefault16:34

AMLnZu  v2bzQCks3k MHJNya5J TSVpMevRw2 axtLXs68 c k c0x00ffffff no rj
    [h=I broke this in under one hour...]3[/h]ShortCircuitNew58K views

hq720?sqp oaymwEcCK4FEIIDSEbyq4qpAw4IARUAAIhCGAFwAcABBg&amprsAOn4CLAfuNk0LpVuHXz0g9T13fnmrHlfug12:03

AMLnZu9SYY7dyFUEBUoVdzvzvSnDbSOKu0YCgrNFRUMxngs68 c k c0x00ffffff no rj
    [h=5 Signs Someone Is Secretly A Sociopath]3[/h]Charisma on Command•2.1M views

hq720?sqp oaymwEcCK4FEIIDSEbyq4qpAw4IARUAAIhCGAFwAcABBg&amprsAOn4CLABkaMZ7SeGiz7U5tGVY7F cnqU2g15:54

ln5khhaVPCpBdSt1tyI2 BPgYlY iqUxM6dvAWgzp1x7ulxjvDI Tn0ovipK8lsLPkYQXxmVIws68 c k c0x00ffffff no rj
    [h=Ukraine's military gone, rampant corruption leaked documents reveal | Redacted with Clayton Morris]3[/h]RedactedNew208K views

LIVE

[h=Trump raid, Biden DOJ crosses the Rubicon w/Robert Barnes (Live)]3[/h]The Duran•13K watching

14:15

[h=I tried BAKING SODA on $1 Steak and this happened!]3[/h]Guga Foods•6.6M views

13:16

[h=Blinken goes to South Africa to counter Lavrov's popularity]3[/h]The DuranNew28K views

16:13

[h=Do Studies Show Gun Control Works?]3[/h]ReasonTV•386K views

20:52

[h=$11 Capsule Hotel inside Istanbul Airport 🇹🇷]3[/h]Gareth Leonard•394K views

21:48

[h=Roasting YOUR setups, AGAIN.]3[/h]Linus Tech TipsNew202K views

30:15

[h=Why I left the church]3[/h]Wranglerstar•560K views

[h=Comments]2[/h]

EwjyWG4JawKPsLXyGZPxydRMFhIq6D2zTNl0L6YT40TpYJsZz6TfQOm4C6Oo2D4C3JKhGddns48 c k c0x00ffffff no rjAdd a comment...

AMLnZu qRtPO8sZCJIwOaRLRBlXwtS2r03BPP2Fl8As48 c k c0x00ffffff no rjcriteec6 days ago
    I worked a factory job for 17 years, lots of 12's, lots of holidays and weekends, and lots of nightshift. I took great pride in my work and was always the most dedicated in every department I worked in. After 16 years of loyal service, I started having major health issues and the doctors couldn't figure out why. I missed 7 days in a rolling calendar year and they walked me out with grins on their faces. When I first started working there it was a great job, but year after year they just kept adding to your responsibilities, but the pay wasn't even keeping up with inflation. It got to the point where every second you were there you were busy. Got to go to the bathroom, well now you're behind and probably have to skip another break. They literally looked at us like robots and the only reason they haven't replaced us with robots is because they break down alot and they cost tens of millions of dollars per robot for some jobs. I watched 3 people have heart attacks while on the job, all of them complaining of pains prior, but too afraid to take time off to go to the doctor because it would cost them an attendance point. I watched guys go down in confined space entries from co and the only difference between life and death was whether or not their lanyard got caught on something. I watched a guy get pinned down by boiling hot caustic water and die hours later trying to keep a boiler from reaching catastrophic failure. You could outrun your production goals everyday for the entire year and wouldn't get an extra penny for it. What's the point? It's all bs.
    guns kill people,

like spoons made rush limbaugh,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

i?id5c10b10bae36def31405a073283233f6 5231671 images thumbs&ampn13

- - - Updated - - -

John Pointon
    1 year ago
    I recall, about 40 years ago, listening in a hifi store (remember those?) to a recording the owner had made of the interior of Exeter Cathedral in Devon with nothing going on - quiet murmuring, soft footfalls, the occasional cough, etc. etc. The sound was being played through a couple of LS3/5As. After a while he suggested I close my eyes (I did). He then switched in the subwoofer. The walls of the demo room seemed to disappear and the experience changed from listening to the sounds of the cathedral to being IN the cathedral. Quite magical. There's a lot more to it than just adding musical bass notes.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Meeting of CF Acquisition Corp. VI Stockholders to Approve Business Combination Scheduled for September 15, 2022

Upon Closing, the Combined Company is Expected to Trade on Nasdaq Under the Ticker “RUM”

TORONTO, CANADA AND NEW YORK, NY — August 11, 2022 — Today, Rumble Inc. (“Rumble”), the fast-growing neutral video platform, and CF Acquisition Corp. VI (Nasdaq: CFVI) (“CFVI”), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company sponsored by Cantor Fitzgerald, announced that the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) has declared effective the registration Statement on Form S-4 (“Registration Statement”) in connection with their proposed business combination.

CFVI will hold a special meeting of its stockholders via live webcast at Online Documents by Continental Stock Transfer & Trust on Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time for its stockholders of record as of the close of business on July 25, 2022 to vote on the proposed business combination. CFVI will also file a definitive proxy statement/prospectus with the SEC relating to the proposed business combination and will commence mailing the definitive proxy statement/prospectus to its stockholders as of the record date as soon as practicable. The business combination is expected to close shortly after the special meetings of the stockholders of CFVI and Rumble, subject to the approval of the stockholders of each of CFVI and Rumble at those meetings, receipt of the required Ontario court approvals and the satisfaction of other customary closing conditions.

Chris Pavlovski, the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Rumble, commented, “For the first time, investors will have the opportunity to join us in our fight to defeat cancel culture and protect a free and open internet. We believe everyone benefits from access to more ideas, diverse opinions, and dialogue.”

Howard Lutnick, Chairman and CEO of Cantor Fitzgerald and CFVI, said, “Rumble’s growth has been extraordinary. Both the number of users and user engagement have exploded. We are excited about what is ahead as Rumble becomes a public company and we can’t wait to be a part of Rumble’s future.”

Following the closing of the business combination, the combined company’s shares of common stock and redeemable warrants are expected to trade on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbols “RUM” and “RUMBW.”

CFVI and Rumble announced on December 1, 2021, that they entered into a definitive business combination agreement. The transaction will provide approximately $400 million of proceeds at close,[1] including $100 million of proceeds from a PIPE financing and $300 million of cash held in the trust account of CFVI. The proceeds will be used to attract new content creators to the Rumble and Locals platforms, continue to build out Rumble’s independent infrastructure, expand Rumble’s teams, begin robust marketing of the platform and services, make future acquisitions, and for other general corporate purposes.

CFVI stockholders are urged to read the proxy materials, including, among other things, the reasons for the unanimous recommendation by CFVI’s Board of Directors that stockholders vote “FOR” the business combination proposal. Your vote “FOR” the business combination is important, no matter how many shares you own. If you have any questions or need assistance voting, please contact Morrow Sodali LLC, CFVI’s proxy solicitor, by telephone at (800) 662-5200 (banks and brokers can call collect at (203) 658-9400) or by email at [email protected]. CFVI stockholders who hold shares in “street name” (i.e., stockholders whose shares are held of record by a broker, bank, or other nominee) should contact their broker, bank, or nominee to ensure that their shares are voted.

About Rumble

Rumble is a high-growth neutral video platform that is creating the rails and independent infrastructure designed to be immune to cancel culture. Rumble’s mission is to restore the Internet to its roots by making it free and open once again. Additionally, the company announced in December 2021 the execution of a definitive business combination agreement with CFVI. See the announcement here: Home | Rumble.

About CF Acquisition

CFVI is a blank check company led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Howard W. Lutnick and sponsored by Cantor Fitzgerald.

About Cantor Fitzgerald

Cantor Fitzgerald, with over 12,000 employees, is a leading global financial services group at the forefront of financial and technological innovation and has been a proven and resilient leader for 77 years. Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is a preeminent investment bank serving more than 5,000 institutional clients around the world, recognized for its strengths in fixed income and equity capital markets, investment banking, SPAC underwriting and PIPE placements, prime brokerage, and commercial real estate on its global distribution platform. Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is one of 24 primary dealers transacting business with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. For more information, please visit: Home - Cantor Fitzgerald.

Important Information and Where to Find It

This press release relates to a proposed transaction between Rumble and CFVI. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or exchange, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or exchange, any securities, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, sale or exchange would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. In connection with the transaction described herein, CFVI, Rumble, and/or a successor entity of the transaction has filed or will file relevant materials with the SEC, including an effective registration statement on Form S-4, which includes a proxy statement/prospectus of CFVI, which will be filed with the SEC promptly following the date of this press release. The definitive proxy statement will be sent to all CFVI stockholders. Rumble, CFVI, and/or a successor entity of the transaction will also file other documents regarding the proposed transaction with the SEC. Before making any voting or investment decision, investors and security holders of CFVI are urged to read the registration statement, the proxy statement/prospectus and all other relevant documents filed or that will be filed with the SEC in connection with the proposed transaction as they become available because they will contain important information about the proposed transaction.

Investors and security holders will be able to obtain free copies of the registration statement, the proxy statement/prospectus and all other relevant documents filed or that will be filed with the SEC by Rumble, CFVI, or any successor entity of the transaction through the website maintained by the SEC at SEC.gov | HOME.

The documents filed or that will be filed by CFVI with the SEC also may be obtained free of charge upon written request to CF Acquisition Corp. VI, 110 East 59th Street, New York, NY 10022 or via email at [email protected]. The documents filed or that will be filed by Rumble or any successor entity of the transaction with the SEC also may be obtained free of charge upon written request to Rumble USA Inc., 444 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Longboat Key, FL 34228.

- - - Updated - - -

Been here 14 years

i?idc73671ff7acc4b1be9b462d61d755d47 5859957 images thumbs&ampn13

- - - Updated - - -

2iW3pSihBIhXjnBQmUJ0mAiZbB5

- - - Updated - - -

Wang Chung - To Live And Die In L.A. - 7/6/1986 - Ritz - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.kn34pc.com/
    guns kill people,

fat ....