Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Last edited by tomt; March 8th, 2012 at 11:54 AM.
    guns kill people,

like spoons made rush limbaugh,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: pictures

Last edited by tomt; March 12th, 2012 at 09:33 PM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

A truly astonishing tale of survival out of North Carolina: A 9-year-old girl managed to survive for more than 43 hours stuck upside down after the car her father was driving crashed. Jordan Landon was trapped by her seatbelt from about 10pm Friday until her Sunday night rescue, reports the Sun Journal. "She ate Pop Tarts and Gatorade while she waited for help," says a sergeant with the NC Highway Patrol. Her father, Douglas, 39, died from his injuries. "He was curled up in a ball with his arm right across his chest and his other arm pushed out across Jordan. He was trying to hold her and trying to keep her protected," says a family friend.

Though alcohol is not currently suspected as a contributing factor, police recovered the speedometer, which was stuck at 110mph, reports ABC News. The car "ran off the road to the right and into a steep ditch bank. The car went airborne and was inverted as it hit a cluster of trees," the sergeant explained. A passerby happened to notice the 1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo while out walking. Police initially believed Jordan was dead, until she managed to make a sound. The story's unbelievably bizarre twist: WCTI reports that Jordan's mother set out on Saturday to look for the pair?and crashed her own car 100 feet from where her daughter was pinned. She survived, but rescuers never spotted Landon's wreck.

Girl, 9, Survives 2 Days In Wrecked Car - News Story - WCTI New Bern
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ptyKSiRyQ4Y&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ptyKSiRyQ4Y&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

[html]
    <pre><font size='+2'>AIR - SEVEN STARS LYRICS</font><br />How long it will take you to reach the stars?<br>No... where you are<br>No one could escape it, and hold it right<br>No had no companion, and you were right<br>It's you that I want, it's you that... <br>No one for the taking, it will be mine<br>No... seven stars, seven stars.<br><br>Twenty seconds in counting, fifteen seconds, <br>Twelve, eleven, ten, eight mission... stars<br>Six, five, four, three, two, one, zero.<br><br>... where you are<br>To know where you're going, the seven stars, <br>The seven stars, seven, and seven more<br><br /><br /><a href='http://www.lyricsbay.com' target='_blank'>LyricsBay</a> | <a href="http://www.lyricsbay.com/seven_stars_lyrics-air.html" target='_blank'>AIR - SEVEN STARS LYRICS</a></pre>

[/html]

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/UjD6dLaElxc&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x000000&amp;colo r2=0x000000&amp;hd=1&amp;showinfo=0&amp;enablejsap i=1&amp;playerapiid=ytplayer&amp;fs=1" id="emvideo-youtube-flash-1" width="412" height="292">
    <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UjD6dLaElxc&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x000000&amp;colo r2=0x000000&amp;hd=1&amp;showinfo=0&amp;enablejsap i=1&amp;playerapiid=ytplayer&amp;fs=1">
    <param name="allowScriptAcess" value="sameDomain">
    <param name="quality" value="best">
    <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
    <param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF">
    <param name="scale" value="noScale">
    <param name="salign" value="TL">
    <param name="FlashVars" value="playerMode=embedded">

<param name="wmode" value="transparent">
    </object>
    Last edited by tomt; March 16th, 2012 at 11:27 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Last edited by tomt; March 26th, 2012 at 10:42 PM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: how can this be?

Excellent Driver for Horn Loaded Subwoofers
    I have used the Eminence 4012 HO in standard reflex, band-pass, and horn loaded designs. It works very well in all fields mentioned but I feel it is ideally suited to horn loading over any other method of implementation.
    My favorite application for the Eminence 4012 HO is as a pair inside a dual 12 Tuba36 bass horn (quick Google search will show you where the plans are). The driver s natural response contours perfectly to the added air mass in a bass horn creating a DEVASTATING subwoofer that will put ANY dual 18 cabinet to shame. The Eminence 4012 HO doesn t look like an ideal subwoofer candidate but remember; the added air mass in front of the driver in a horn loaded setup drops the driver s fs by about 10hz; all of sudden it is operating in the ideal pass-band for a large format pro-audio subwoofer. Don t let those xmax figures fool you either; in a bass horn you rely on a moving column of air to create output, not the cone s direct motion on a baffle firing into the venue.
    I ve done numerous paying gigs with Tuab36 s equipped with Eminence 4012 HO's and always have more bass than any other system using the same amount of power and or cabinets. You simply cannot compete with the sensitivity of horn loaded subs. The bass goes deep too, I run my HPF at 33.5Hz for war volume and drop it down to 20hz for moderate playback. The bass just seems to come from everywhere and hug you.
    You get great piece of mind from the motor structure in the Eminence 4012 HO's, they take a fantastic amount of abuse and I have yet to blow one in my rig; and I have done some very bad things to them. A horn loaded sub with two of these drivers will make a great renter as a careless user will likely not destroy them. This driver really brings a well designed bass horn to life.
    Main draw back of these drivers; they are heavy.
    Last edited by tomt; April 26th, 2012 at 05:19 PM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

how is this for smooth?

is same, only different -

Harlis (Ex Jane) - Bells Of Bothfeld [1976 Krautrock] - YouTube

NatLoop Small

and nothing worse than a weepy red Boehner...pointing in the wrong Direction.

Well here I was on a rock-and-roll station, 10 till 1 at night, with a lot of very strange callers, and being told the show shouldn’t be too classy. So one night, I told this guy who said he had a lion on Roanoke to bring it down. To my amazement, when the door of the studio opened and he came in, he had a full-grown, I mean, metro golden lion, and he brought it in. This lion spent the next hour roaming the studio at will, because who tells a lion what he can’t do. I also had the feeling that he wasn’t that well under control by the guy who brought him in. My most nervous time was when he was sniffing at the calves of my legs.

walt bodine

p
    Last edited by tomt; July 30th, 2012 at 04:21 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Last edited by tomt; May 4th, 2012 at 03:56 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

303px Fester lurch 1966

current

220px Mary Whitehouse on phone
    Last edited by tomt; September 14th, 2012 at 10:08 PM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....