Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: pictures

Authorities say a man who may have hidden as officers investigated reports of recent burglaries in a Florida community was killed by an 11-foot alligator.

Brevard County Sheriff's Maj. Tod Goodyear says 22-year-old Matthew Riggins told his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit burglaries with another man.

Authorities received calls Nov. 13 about two suspicious men in black walking behind homes and investigated. Riggins was reported missing the next day.

Goodyear said sheriff's divers recovered Riggins' body 10 days later in a nearby lake and the injuries were consistent with an alligator attack. Authorities said Riggins had drowned and the alligator, which behaved aggressively toward divers, was trapped and euthanized.

Goodyear also told Florida Today that there were remains inside the animal that were consistent with injuries found on Riggens' body.

A second suspect in the alleged burglaries was reportedly taken into custody.

Police: Florida burglary suspect hiding in lake was attacked, eaten by alligator - CBS News

While sheriff dive team members were recovering Riggins' body,
    when they encountered a large gator "aggressively approaching" them.
    Last edited by tomt; December 10th, 2015 at 08:39 PM.
    guns kill people,

like spoons made rush limbaugh,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

12269823 520023354827318 1071235945 n

12346139 1231114756901910 1856708668 n

New in version 4.2.5
    ================================================== =============================

- New transparency settings for skins

- New ability to uninstall Metro apps from the start menu

- Improved support for Windows 10

- Improved support for the Edge browser

- Improved search performance

CV7A41dXAAIJ3Yn

CV4XvjCUkAA5Sik

1661 replies | 60150 view(s)

10727366 694335020703386 990041219 n
    Last edited by tomt; December 11th, 2015 at 07:22 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

maxresdefault
    Last edited by tomt; December 12th, 2015 at 05:52 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

10986098 799814096781847 231522864 n

CNsw0YLVEAEwXVM

- - - Updated - - -

guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

the bus ride,
    I went to write this,
    4:00 a.m.
    this letter

- - - Updated - - -

hqdefault

watch?v5cnIQHJ169s

watch?vwuFId1RYSZE
    Last edited by tomt; January 12th, 2016 at 05:54 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

When a small army of the heavily-armed FBI agents moved onto her family’s eastern Montana ranch, they barely made a sound, recalls Clara Saylor.

The stealthy federal officials weren’t taking any chances with the families holed up in a nearby compound, calling themselves Freemen and espousing a hostile anti-government creed.

Recalling the fiery end to the FBI’s siege of the Branch Davidian compound at Waco, Texas 3-1/2 years before, Saylor said her family had just one condition in return for the use of a cabin.

“The only thing is, the local sheriff knows the FBI is here,” recalls Saylor, now 83 of the events in 1995.

“It was hush-hush...we had to supply them gas from our farm tanks.”

Some of the outcasts the agents had to come to monitor Saylor had known since childhood.

“I grew up with them, I went to school with them,” she said.

“For some of them, it wasn’t surprising, for others, I was astounded. They had been good neighbours.”

The Montana Freemen who’d christened their ranch Justus Township had proclaimed themselves “sovereign citizens” and taken to promoting the production and use of bad cheques and bogus liens.

They’d also threatened the local sheriff and a judge under the auspices of their own “common law” court.

The following March, the FBI arrested two of the men armed will illegal weapons and demanded the others barricaded inside the sprawling white bungalow at Justus Township capitulate.

It was an order quickly refused and the federal agents’ presence remained a daily fixture, said Saylor.

“They were running around the back roads...they were on our land for six months,” she said of the feds.

Members of a kindred group, the Militia of Montana, threatened to lead a caravan to Jordan to support the besieged Freemen and armed local ranchers mobilized against any arrival.

The FBI was praised, even by some American militia groups, for their restraint at Justus Township.

Saylor said they could have easily moved in sooner.

“They could have gone in in December...those Freemen made threats but I don’t think they would have followed through with them,” she said.

After issuing outlandish demands in the standoff that dragged on into June, authorities cut the power to the ranch and 10 days later, 16 of the defiant Freemen surrendered, including ex-Calgary police officer Dale Jacobi.

Only four of them agreed to have mugshots taken in the Billings jail and Jacobi suffered a sprained thumb while resisting fingerprinting.

None of that bravado or dissident spirit, said Saylor, made much of an impression.

“Most of us were brought up to pay our debts, so we didn’t have much sympathy for that,” she said.

“We thought they were crazy before the standoff.”

The Montana Freemen were convicted of a host of fraud, theft, uttering threats and firearms charges.

In 2006, accomplices of Freeman LeRoy Schweitzer attempted unsuccessfully to break him out of prison, posing as Montana marshals.

As if reading a series of small-town obituaries, Saylor lists off the names of others who’ve since died of natural causes.

Few around Jordan have been eager to see any of the surviving, since-freed conspirators return, she said.

“They’ve been basically told not to come into Garfield Country,” said Saylor.

But rumours persist, she added, that some related to the Justus Township group are mobilizing in a part of the state 160 km to the south.

• • •

The name and spirit of the Montana Freemen was a predecessor — and possible inspiration — to those living out an anti-authority philosophy under a similar banner in Alberta,

Their lifestyle — or tactics — have come to the fore, particularly this fall with the arrest of Mario Antonacci, who’d allegedly transformed a Parkdale-area duplex into a self-proclaimed “embassy” and refused to fulfill a rental contract under the guise of personal sovereignty.

Almost simultaneously, so-called Freemen-on-the-Land have claimed dibs on several trappers’ cabins in northwest Alberta, spurning eviction notices.

Even a traffic stop south of the city that ended in a Turner Valley Mountie being assasulted allegedly involved suspect Darren Clifford who insisted in court his status a Freeman gave him immunity.

“As God is my witness, I do not associate with the rules of your society,” Clifford told Okotoks provincial court last Tuesday.

“I renounce my association with your society.”

Some have vaulted their visibility by driving without license plates — permits that to them symbolize government control.

One of the movement’s vehicle plates in Ontario reads “Ontario Freeman — to become one you must ask one.”

But the movement in Canada is hardly new. and in North America has its roots and parallels in anti-government militias and even sessionist groups, say observers.

Spurred on by Freeman guru Robert Menard, a legion of tax-evading, law-averse, regulation-rejecting followers has risen in Canada.

It’s part of a wider, anti-government philosophy that’s spread across North America — much of it fixated on the dangers and alleged bondage of corporate banking and taxation.

Though it’s rarely exploded into violence, two Arkansas police officers in 2010 were gunned down by a Freeman sovereigntist during a routine traffic stop.

It’s a movement that’s considered a domestic terrorist threat by the FBI.

In Canada, an RCMP official said the force wouldn’t comment verbally on the Freemen-on-the-land but issued a statement vowing vigilance.

“Individuals associated with this movement are a concern because some of their followers advocate violence to promote their view and this may involve violence toward police officers,” wrote Sgt. Greg Cox.

In conjunction with other Canadian police forces, the RCMP is developing “awareness material” for front line officers to help them understand the movement’s ideology, he stated.

Even so, wrote Cox, “at this time, we have no indication they pose a specific threat to the general public.”

It’s an approach the Freemen seem to welcome, if not revel in.

A website of the World Freeman Society (WFS) proudly brandishes news articles reporting on the growing concern over the movement among Canadian police.

Requests for an interview with an WFS spokesman went unanswered.

But in an interview with Global TV, WFS Director Menard insists the movement shows more Canadians are waking up to their rights — and government abuses.

“What a lot of people don’t like is paying for bombs to drop on people on the other side of the world we never met,” he said.

“The mandate of the Freeman Society is we’re looking for less government, greater freedoms and the rights our forefathers fought and died for.”

Pointing to the fraudulent excesses of large banks that cratered the world economy five years ago, the WFS says it’s rejecting corporate and government corruption.

Menard said his movement is one of peace and rejects the violence linked to the movement in the U.S., insisting the WFS instead treasures “compassion and truth.”

His own awakening, he said, came after serving in Canada’s military when a greivance was denied access to the courts.

“People feel they have been dishonoured at some level,” he said, explaining a Canadian membership the B.C. Society of Public Notaries says could number up to 30,000.

Some law enforcement officials say they’re convinced that number is grossly exaggerated.

Somebody not buying into the ideology was Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench Associate Chief Justice John Rooke, who tore a strip off Edmonton Freeman Dennis Meads, who insisted he was above the law in his divorce fight.

“The persons who advance these schemes, and particularly those who market and sell these concepts as commercial products are parasites and must be stopped,” he said in a searing 185-page ruling last year.

Rooke called Freemen “legal alchemists” and con men who craft approaches to skirt the law, or rewrite them.

Meads remained undaunted, arguing in court he didn’t recognize its authority he described as being at sea.

“This is an admiral court, your jurisdiction is on water, it’s not on land; I am a freeman on the land, and for you to play down some of the statements I am making is not acceptable unless you prove it to me in law, and just saying it to me is nothing,” he told Rooke.

• • •

Before a Freeman-on-the-Land began a tug-of-war over her property, he tried to convert her, said an Alberta landlord.

Pensioner Rebekah Caverhill said Mario Antonacci, who she knew as Andreas Pirelli, invited her to a seminar pitching the movement.

She and her fiancee joined about 20 other devotees and the curious at a northeast Calgary hotel in early 2012 — four months after Antonacci had moved into her Parkdale duplex.

“It was sort of like going to a Communist rally...it was government this and government that, government is evil,” said Caverhill.

“We were getting more and more agitated — when you start talking about taking down the government I get mad, really mad.”

Caverhill recalls Antonacci asking her for feedback after the event — described by those who monitor the movement as a typical vehicle for recruitment.

She told her tenant how repelled she was by the seminar — a reaction she said that likely had little bearing on how he abused his welcome as a renter.

“One of his workers came to me and said ‘he never intended to pay you any rent,’” said Caverhill, citing one of Antonacci’s contracting firm employees.

The Freeman-on-the-Land, alleges Caverhill, proclaimed the duplex his sovereign embassy, refused to pay full rent and also renovated some of the property to the point of vandalism.

Her now unwelcome tenent employed tactics used by the Montana Freemen nearly two decades before — drawing up liens on her property.

And even while she struggled to have him evicted, Antonacci continue to ply her with his Freeman ideology, she said.

“He’d say ‘you’re just being taken advantage of by the government, they’re just a bunch of gangsters and thugs, you have no rights’ but he was the one taking away my rights,” she said.

Her neighbours, she said, were also approached by Antonacci.

“Nobody was going to join his group...he made everything difficult and not just for me,” said Caverhill.

Other squatters joined him in creating a war room equipped with a battery of computers.

She began researching the movement and its philosophy and developed a grudging admiration for WFS director Robert Menard.

“He’s a learned man when it comes to the law,” said Caverhill.

Mounties, she said, kept an eye on her Sylvan Lake home in case anything happened to the embattled senior.

She could easily have been intimidated by the organization, she said, and had been distraught over a sense of powerlessness right up until last month.

“I could have cowered in a corner, but I’m someone who speaks her mind,” said Caverhill.

“And I know the enemy — they’ve labelled themselves.”

Late last month, renter Antonacci and several of the duplex’s co-occupants were ousted from the address.

Freeman liens remain lodged against her property while the province reviews their legality.

And somewhat to her chagrin, one of Antonacci’s Freeman colleagues has since kept in contact.

“He called me and said ‘we want Antonacci’s belongings,’” said Caverhill, adding she wasn’t about to claim dominion over Antonacci’s leavings.

“I told him his dirty socks are here.”

Former head of anti-government group found dead in Supermax prison cell - The Denver Post

Andreas Cornelius - drums; Joachim Schiff - bass; Harald Thoma - guitar,vocals; Rainer Wahlmann - vox, harp
    Last edited by tomt; December 15th, 2015 at 07:27 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

watch?v3KR3tCwaygY

12346011 1645044879090607 502835228 n

12298793 901590473294975 644054754 n

12317871 1939863392904926 527063573 n

12346238 138879443144723 733377125 n

- - - Updated - - -

12331809 1052246518130633 1755659467 n

- - - Updated - - -

12256866 1523218544669479 2078597978 n

- - - Updated - - -

10538709 289253514607787 1931058803 n

10666127 1468111056798710 1475479255 n

- - - Updated - - -

th?idOIPMbb29fbf5e428dd202973e9c11fe0967fo0&amppid151&ampP0&ampw300&amph300
    th?idOIPMbb29fbf5e428dd202973e9c11fe0967fo0&amppid151&ampP0&ampw300&amph300

- - - Updated - - -

916479 591338147628520 1213603396 n

- - - Updated - - -

watch?vRja8eiOOfeA

- - - Updated - - -

12142698 717669695044150 947408901 n

- - - Updated - - -

12144084 1072840252740074 1177501205 n
    Last edited by tomt; December 16th, 2015 at 07:58 AM.
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)