3 Post(s)

Re: pictures

Devi and her lust interest

Darren Barnet and Maitreyi Ramakrishnan appear in “Never Have I Ever,”

a maladroit

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5...rHaveIEver.jpg

On Television
    “Never Have I Ever,” Reviewed: Hotness and Hotheads

Darren Barnet and Maitreyi Ramakrishnan appear in “Never Have I Ever,” a charming but maladroit coming-of-age series from coming-of-age series “Never Have I Ever” begins, its fifteen-year-old heroine, Devi Vishwakumar (Maitreyi Ramakrishnan), before heading off to her first day of sophomore year in high school, kneels in front of her household’s shrine. “Hey, gods,” she says, hands folded in prayer. “It’s Devi V., your favorite Hindu girl in the San Fernando Valley. What’s poppin’?” She’s wearing a cute, casual outfit and is in a tidy middle-class bedroom. Last year “pretty much sucked,” she says, so this year she has some requests: she wants to be invited to a party where she has “the opportunity to say, ‘No cocaine for me, thanks’ ”; thinner forearm hair; and, most important, a boyfriend—“and not some nerd from one of my A.P. classes.” He should be “a stone-cold hottie who can rock me all night long,” she says. (This is startling—she looks more like a kid than an adult.) “He can be dumb—I don’t care. Thanks for considering. I love you guys.”

This voice—assured, breezy, somewhat self-aware aspirational hedonism, with a keen appreciation of stone-cold hotties—will be recognizable to fans of Mindy Kaling, the Nora Ephron-loving “Office” alum, memoirist, and longtime proponent of the rom-com, who co-created the semi-autobiographical “Never Have I Ever” with her “Mindy Project” colleague Lang Fisher. The series, like the drinking game with which it shares a title, is about innocence and experience—and about a teen-ager’s plucky, na?ve desire for more. It asserts itself with sassy confidence right away, not just in Devi’s voice but in the narrative’s framing. “You may ask yourself, Why is sports icon John McEnroe narrating this tale?” John McEnroe asks, reasonably, in voice-over. One reason is evident immediately: it’s funny. After a brief montage of McEnroe jumping around and hoisting trophies in a terry-cloth headband (“Wow, I look great there!”), he presses on with Devi’s backstory.

Devi’s parents, Nalini (Poorna Jagannathan) and Mohan (Sendhil Ramamurthy), came to the U.S. in September, 2001, McEnroe tells us: “Not a super chill time to be a brown person in America.” They were a happy family of three; last year, while watching Devi’s harp solo at a school concert, Mohan had a heart attack and died. Soon after, Devi’s legs stopped working, and she spent three months in a wheelchair. She was cured from her paralysis by a glimpse of the school hottie, a swimmer named Paxton Hall-Yoshida (Darren Barnet), which inspired her to rise up and walk. (Cue the opening credits, to Robyn’s “Dancing on My Own.”) By the end of the first episode, Devi has introduced herself to Paxton and offered to have sex with him.

If you’re thinking, Yowsers, I agree. The series is itself like a socially awkward teen-age nerd—charming but maladroit, heedless, a little exhausting. (The wheelchair subplot is treated as a lightly embarrassing trauma, then abandoned.) Like many nerds, it leads with a bit of showing off: there’s a montage of Devi’s having competed for No. 1 since elementary school with her rival, Ben Gross (Jaren Lewison). “You might call them the John McEnroe and Jimmy Connors of Sherman Oaks High School,” McEnroe says. “Not to make this about me.” Devi and her two high-achieving best friends, the theatre nerd Eleanor (Ramona Young) and the robotics whiz Fabiola (Lee Rodriguez) are known, McEnroe explains, by “the lightly racist nickname the U.N., ” because they’re “an ethnically diverse group of academically focussed, um, I can’t think of a better word for dorks.” Devi is also a “hothead,” we’re told. Just as McEnroe once screamed at umpires and threw tennis racquets, Devi blows up at her friends and relatives, and does things like smash her chemistry beaker when Ben gets a better grade. She’s feisty, which we like, and grieving, which we empathize with, but she’s also difficult. And both she and the series itself tend to fixate on hotness in a way that’s off-putting, suggesting that nerds of many ages simply can’t differentiate between beauty, desire, love, and connection. Devi’s frequent comments on looks are meant to charm us, I think—as when she exclaims that a visitor to the house is “hot,” when she’d worried he’d be “an uggo.” The visitor politely thanks her, but some of us will cringe.

- - - Updated - - -

Update report with Gans Vienna 11. 12. 2016
    My attempts at Keshe technology began in October 2015
    Since then, my life has changed completely.
    CAR
    My 19 year old car VW Polo SDI family built in 1997 consumes only 4.5 l of Diesel per 100 km. Got fully fueled I drove 100 km and then fully fueled again exactly 4.5 l then the Tank was full again. There are 2 18 winding coils coated one left turned and one right turned filled with CO2 and CUO goose soaked with a foam in the coils on my battery, Co 2 goose in motor oil, 3 ER Goose and tungsten carbide goose 20ml in the Tank, a Generator with Plasma ball filled with CH3 and lead goose and 2 capacitors ( right and left wound connection on Ziggarettenanz?nder , above the roof at the same distance 4 glass balls filled with CH3, CUO2 , Znco2 and Gold goose , in the middle there is another lead goose ball.
    The windscreen wiper system contains CO2 goose water.
    I wash my car only with liquid Plasma water, it stays shiny for a long time and it adheres much less dirt to it.
    On the ground is a V2, 1 plasma generator
    To the car battery 2 glass vials to hang with coated copper coil 18 coils in the lead-goose and CH3 goose filled. The engine is now extremely quiet and the drive when driving away and coupling better than ever it purrs like a kitten
    HEALTH
    I have been drinking CH3-C02-ZnO-CUO2 plus amino acids goose water for 8 months . I give equal parts of CH3-C02-ZnO-CUO2 goose, amino acids (10ml) in a 1 L glass jug and fill it with water (pH 8.5), and drink the upper water. I am emotionally completely balanced, sleep now excellent, am full of energy and no longer suffer from back pain which I only had at night. I placed 3 coated copper slats coated with Co2 ,CUo2 Ch3 goose and laminated them. They came under the sheet in back height. I sleep on a water cushion with goose water from ZnO, Co2 . My 3 Chihuahua dogs drink the same as me and we don't really feel hungry anymore I only eat because of the taste. My dogs only eat a third or sometimes half of what they used to eat. My Amy (Chihuahua) has a trachea constriction from birth and when she is happy (emotional Problem) she always had breathing difficulties and gasped since she drinks the goose water it is only very rarely that she gasps. I use liquid plasma water (diluted goose water)wherever you need water.(Showering, washing hair, cooking, cleaning, etc.).)
    At my water pipe in the house I have a small Nano-coated copper pipe in the pipe another Nano-coated coil with 18 turns. All my water pipes in my house have a pH value of 8.5-9.0.
    A longtime friend has an artificial outlet he now has back-normal creatinine levels and no longer needs infusions, which he needed twice a day because his kidneys processed only little fluid. I gave him 3-he goose mixed 6ml (ZNCO2, CUO2, CH3) that he gives for several months in a 1L water in a glass jug waits until the goose settles down and then only drinks this water.
    GARDEN VIEW
    Dried herbs do not lose their color, they remain green. Plant growth was twice as much this year. In October I still had many small green cherry tomatoes and also green salad tomatoes, I took them and put them in my living room, within 2 - 3 weeks all tomatoes were red. Last year 2015 in autumn I did the same because I had no idea about Plasma and the tomatoes have all remained green.
    I have already tested the rainwater in my garden twice on different days,
    it has a PH of 7.5. In the garden, I've filled in a star formation, with three coated glass beads with Ch3, ZNOCO2, CUO2 and Aminos to run.
    REACTOR STAR FORMATION
    In the house is a reactor ( PC fan) with aluminum Goose and one with iodine +B12 and one with lead-gold goose in operation
    In addition, 2 star formations are in operation in the House.
    In the garden there is a star formation (in the doghouse because of the weather)
    POOL
    My Pool
    Capacity 13 000l water added 10 l of copper sea goose water and 20 litres of Co2 sea goose water at the beginning and waited 4 days from Flushing connected with a sand filter solar system for the pool in between. Then I realized that the walls were slippery so coming algae infestation, left out half of the water again and watered my garden with it. and fresh water replenished, I could not help but add multi-functional tablets into the water. There are 2 coated copper hanging spirals in the basin 2 coated copper sponges on the ground and a glass bottle with Co2, goose water. There are 6 coated table tennis balls filled with Co2, Cuo2 CH3 goose water in the water and swim there. I must find surprised
    That the water does not smell like chlorine, the skin is wonderfully soft no white chlorine coating on the skin and you feel totally relaxed and at the same time totally refreshed after the swimming pleasure like in a spa bath
    In my tobacco box I put a CO2 and Cuo2 copper Goose bottle with pure to neutralize the unhealthy additives.
    I have already built and experimented a lot and everything worked.
    Great thanks to Keshe and all the contributors to this technology, may it spread worldwide.

guns kill people,

like spoons made rush limbaugh,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Skip to content
    Enable notifications to get the latest on global trade and markets as racks the ongoing recession. Turn on desktop notifications
    Allow Later
    Photographer:
    economics
    Pandemic Shatters World Order, Sowing Anger and Mistrust
    By
    May 17, 2020, 4:00 AM PDT

Virus is like an ?asteroid hitting the earth,? Fontaine says
    Early battle will be over priority access to any virus vaccine

While the coronavirus pandemic wreaks havoc across much of the globe, political and business leaders are already starting to think about what the world might look like once the worst of the outbreak eases.

The forecasts aren?t good.

Collapsing governments, famine, crushed economies and emboldened extremists are all among the darkest post-pandemic scenarios. Yet even less dramatic outlooks have a gloomy tinge, with political alliances crumbling and economies unlikely to rebound fast enough to blunt the impact of hundreds of millions of lost jobs.

Seams that were opening before the virus emerged are tearing apart faster. U.S.-China bickering about the origins and response to the virus now threaten a trade deal that could help the world recover. A fight over distribution of an eventual vaccine is dividing allies. And the United Nations has been sidelined, while autocratic governments have stepped up attacks on civil liberties.

Hopes that nations might momentarily set aside their differences to combat the coronavirus have largely evaporated.

?This pandemic is about as close to an asteroid hitting the earth as you can imagine in terms of a common threat,? said Richard Fontaine, chief executive officer at the Center for a New American Security in Washington. ?But not only has there been no meaningful cooperation, it?s become just another vector for competition.?

Trade War Fears Are Returning to a Virus-Lashed Wall Street

One of the first fights will be over access to any lasting treatment or vaccine. French officials erupted last week when the chief executive officer of Paris-based pharmaceutical giant Sanofi said the U.S. may get the company?s potential vaccine first because America helped fund the research. Many global leaders contend that any vaccine should be viewed as a ?public good,? though inevitably some populations will have delayed access.

Other post-virus fractures are also emerging: The U.S. shunned a Europe-led virtual meeting on May 4 to raise billions of dollars for a vaccine, and the five permanent members of the UN Security Council haven?t been able to agree on a resolution urging a global cease-fire -- in part because the U.S. objected to a reference to the World Health Organization, which President Donald Trump says is too close to China.

On a deeper level, there is widespread unease about the Trump administration?s repeated refusals to relent in its maximum-pressure campaign of economic sanctions against Iran and Venezuela, despite the privations suffered by those countries? people as the virus rages.

Virus Revives Worst-Case Scenarios for U.S.-China Relationship

As a result, one clear victim of the virus geopolitically will be confidence in the U.S. Under the Trump administration, disdain for international institutions like the UN, the WHO and the World Trade Organization has only been heightened during the outbreak.

The newly aggressive stance -- exemplified by Secretary of State Michael Pompeo?s remark that China ?has a history of infecting the world? -- has some experts believing the U.S. is making a clean break with the pre-virus world, regardless of the results in November?s presidential election.

Many nations, having seen an ?America First? response to the pandemic, will be wary of being too dependent on Washington. The world?s biggest economy, home to many top universities and researchers, was unable to secure enough testing and medical equipment to cope with the virus, which has now claimed more than 86,000 American lives.

At the same time, China?s demands for concessions in exchange for badly needed equipment -- often of low quality -- and its continuing refusal to allow a full investigation into the virus?s origin make it a less appealing option for nations caught between the superpowers.

?The corrosive damage runs pretty deep,? said William Burns, a former U.S. deputy secretary of state who?s now president of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. ?The pandemic crisis is a painful accelerant of a lot of the trend lines on the international landscape -- fragmentation among states, greater tendency to focus on narrow nationalism, aggravation of major-power competition and regional disorders.?

A U.S.-Shaped Void Forces Australia to Stand Up Against China

Other potentially long-lasting damage also has been inflicted. Algeria, which relies on oil for most of its revenue, announced it was slashing its budget by half amid plummeting crude prices. Some experts fear a new wave of economic migrants fleeing from its shores on the Mediterranean to Europe.

The pandemic is expected to wipe out $8.5 trillion in global output and could send 130 million people into the ranks of extreme poverty, according to the UN. Already, more than 100 countries have appealed to the International Monetary Fund for help as the coronavirus eradicates key sources of revenue such as tourism and travel.

Why There?s a Looming Debt Crisis in Emerging Markets: QuickTake

One winner, even if Republican Trump stays in the White House, is big government. More than $8 trillion globally -- including about $3 trillion in the U.S. -- has already been deployed by governments trying to confront the virus. More will be coming, with the U.S. starting to consider another stimulus package.

?We?re going to see a larger government role in the economy because that?s the only way of re-injecting something into it,? said Nathalie Tocci, director of the Italian Institute of International Affairs in Rome. ?There will be a greater government role in the economic recovery but also greater attention to avoid hostile takeovers, particularly with China in mind.?

With the U.S. still feeling some of the virus?s harshest impacts, China is aggressively trying to shape the narrative about the outbreak with an eye to what comes next. From the earliest days, it moved to silence domestic critics and doctors who spoke up about the virus, and it continues trying to shut down calls from Australia and other countries for an investigation into the pandemic?s origins in Wuhan.

U.S. Warns That Chinese Hackers Are Targeting Virus Research

Those actions, under what critics call China?s ?Wolf Warrior Diplomacy,? have been so aggressive that several countries -- including Nigeria, Kazakhstan and France -- have called in its diplomats for complaints.

?Neither China nor the U.S. come out of this looking good,? said Kathleen Hicks, senior vice president at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. ?The real issue becomes how do other players weigh those factors, their sense that the U.S. is less likely to lead??

Those countries are increasingly left with a difficult choice: ally more closely with one of two unappealing options, or seek some distance from both, despite a dependency on China?s cheap manufacturing and U.S. capital.

The U.S. is trying to disrupt its own dependence on China by speeding up a reorientation that would bring critical supply chains back to the U.S., a notion other nations are weighing as well.
    ?Face Mask Diplomacy?

?Many countries are waking up the Chinese Communists? aggressive ?face mask diplomacy,? and they don?t like it,? Keith Krach, the U.S. undersecretary of state for economic affairs, said in an interview. ?The damage to China?s reputation is irreparable.?

That?s left some countries looking to exploit opportunities while Beijing and Washington are distracted -- what former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd called ?the coming post-COVID anarchy? in a May 6 article in Foreign Affairs. Chief among them is Russia.

Battling declining popularity ratings at home, President Vladimir Putin has used the chaos caused by coronavirus to deepen his government?s influence in Syria and Libya.

?This is all very convenient for Putin, who is not strong enough to be the main leader but who can play with a wide range of partners,? said Alexander Dynkin, president of the Institute of World Economy and International Relations in Moscow, a state-run think tank. ?There won?t be any global leaders for a while.?
    UN Relief

Amid the pessimism, however, some believe the notion of dashed U.S. leadership is overblown. Laments about diminished America?s standing in the world have been voiced for decades, and yet the U.S. remains powerful and wealthy enough to reclaim that role, regardless of China?s bid for more influence.

?We?ve been talking about the end of the American century for a fifth of a century,? said Shadi Hamid, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution. ?Seeing this as the end of the American moment and saying the U.S. will never be able to recover, I think that?s silly and overwrought.?

Either way, for poor countries, it?s a terrible moment for the world?s biggest players to be fighting. On Thursday, the UN tripled to $6.7 billion the money it?s hoping to raise to fight coronavirus and its aftershocks compared with what it was seeking six weeks ago, warning that ?the specter of multiple famines loom.?

In many countries across Africa and South America, another fear is that the full extent of the crisis isn?t even known. Brazil, where President Jair Bolsonaro has mocked the threat from the virus, has more than 206,000 reported cases and more than 14,000 deaths, numbers seen as underestimates. Yet the government is pressing on with efforts to reopen more sectors of Latin America?s biggest economy. At the same time, Colombia is militarizing its frontier with Brazil to ward off the spread of new cases.

Brazil Health Chief Exits After 29 Days as Virus Caseload Soars

And in Africa, the UN Development Programme?s director for the continent, Ahunna Eziakonwa, has warned of ?a complete collapse of economies and livelihoods.? Of particular concern is Zimbabwe, where more than half the population needs food aid and the economy had collapsed even before the coronavirus hit.

?Livelihoods will be wiped out in a way we have never seen before,? Eziakonwa said.

As scenarios like that begin to unfold, what?s becoming more clear is that the world after coronavirus will be much different from the one we lived in less than six months ago.

With the pandemic still spreading fast in many poor countries ahead of the Southern Hemisphere winter, the crisis may force the U.S. and its allies to sideline foreign policy priorities that have shaped Trump?s first term. Issues that seemed significant, such as the ?maximum pressure? campaign on Iran or the vilification of the International Criminal Court, may pale in comparison to the virus as its impacts pile up.

?It?s not the U.S. that will choose what it wants to focus on,? said Vali Nasr, a professor at Johns Hopkins University and a senior State Department adviser in the Obama administration. ?The coronavirus is going to decide.?

? With assistance by David Wainer, John Follain, Stepan Kravchenko, Ilya Arkhipov, Ania Nussbaum, and Sylvia Westall

SHARE THIS ARTICLE
    Tweet
    In this article
    0751538D
    WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
    Private Company
    SAN
    SANOFI
    EUR
    -0.96-1.09%
    CL1
    WTI Crude
    USD/bbl.
    +1.87+6.79%
    From The Web
    This is Why You Need Cloth Face CoversBrave New Look
    Most Android Users Don't Know This (Do It Today)Security Savers Online
    How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)Fetcharate Mortgage Quotes
    KN95 Masks Restocked. Guaranteed 7 Days ShippingStratton Medical Supply
    by Taboola
    Sponsored Links
    Terms of Service Do Not Sell My Info (California)
    Trademarks Privacy Policy ?2020 Bloomberg L.P. All Rights Reserved
    Careers Made in NYC Advertise Ad Choices Contact Us Help
    This is your last free article.
    Stay on top of historic market volatility. Try 3 months for $105 $6. Cancel anytime.
    Claim This Offer
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: pictures. Woooopppppsss

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/p/B-BhXbhhV68/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" data-instgrm-version="12" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);"><div style="padding:16px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/B-BhXbhhV68/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" background:#FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank"> <div style=" display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: center;"> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;"></div></div></div><div style="padding: 19% 0;"></div> <div style="display:block; height:50px; margin:0 auto 12px; width:50px;"><svg width="50px" height="50px" viewBox="0 0 60 60" version="1.1" xmlns="https://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="https://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"><g stroke="none" stroke-width="1" fill="none" fill-rule="evenodd"><g transform="translate(-511.000000, -20.000000)" fill="#000000"><g><path d="M556.869,30.41 C554.814,30.41 553.148,32.076 553.148,34.131 C553.148,36.186 554.814,37.852 556.869,37.852 C558.924,37.852 560.59,36.186 560.59,34.131 C560.59,32.076 558.924,30.41 556.869,30.41 M541,60.657 C535.114,60.657 530.342,55.887 530.342,50 C530.342,44.114 535.114,39.342 541,39.342 C546.887,39.342 551.658,44.114 551.658,50 C551.658,55.887 546.887,60.657 541,60.657 M541,33.886 C532.1,33.886 524.886,41.1 524.886,50 C524.886,58.899 532.1,66.113 541,66.113 C549.9,66.113 557.115,58.899 557.115,50 C557.115,41.1 549.9,33.886 541,33.886 M565.378,62.101 C565.244,65.022 564.756,66.606 564.346,67.663 C563.803,69.06 563.154,70.057 562.106,71.106 C561.058,72.155 560.06,72.803 558.662,73.347 C557.607,73.757 556.021,74.244 553.102,74.378 C549.944,74.521 548.997,74.552 541,74.552 C533.003,74.552 532.056,74.521 528.898,74.378 C525.979,74.244 524.393,73.757 523.338,73.347 C521.94,72.803 520.942,72.155 519.894,71.106 C518.846,70.057 518.197,69.06 517.654,67.663 C517.244,66.606 516.755,65.022 516.623,62.101 C516.479,58.943 516.448,57.996 516.448,50 C516.448,42.003 516.479,41.056 516.623,37.899 C516.755,34.978 517.244,33.391 517.654,32.338 C518.197,30.938 518.846,29.942 519.894,28.894 C520.942,27.846 521.94,27.196 523.338,26.654 C524.393,26.244 525.979,25.756 528.898,25.623 C532.057,25.479 533.004,25.448 541,25.448 C548.997,25.448 549.943,25.479 553.102,25.623 C556.021,25.756 557.607,26.244 558.662,26.654 C560.06,27.196 561.058,27.846 562.106,28.894 C563.154,29.942 563.803,30.938 564.346,32.338 C564.756,33.391 565.244,34.978 565.378,37.899 C565.522,41.056 565.552,42.003 565.552,50 C565.552,57.996 565.522,58.943 565.378,62.101 M570.82,37.631 C570.674,34.438 570.167,32.258 569.425,30.349 C568.659,28.377 567.633,26.702 565.965,25.035 C564.297,23.368 562.623,22.342 560.652,21.575 C558.743,20.834 556.562,20.326 553.369,20.18 C550.169,20.033 549.148,20 541,20 C532.853,20 531.831,20.033 528.631,20.18 C525.438,20.326 523.257,20.834 521.349,21.575 C519.376,22.342 517.703,23.368 516.035,25.035 C514.368,26.702 513.342,28.377 512.574,30.349 C511.834,32.258 511.326,34.438 511.181,37.631 C511.035,40.831 511,41.851 511,50 C511,58.147 511.035,59.17 511.181,62.369 C511.326,65.562 511.834,67.743 512.574,69.651 C513.342,71.625 514.368,73.296 516.035,74.965 C517.703,76.634 519.376,77.658 521.349,78.425 C523.257,79.167 525.438,79.673 528.631,79.82 C531.831,79.965 532.853,80.001 541,80.001 C549.148,80.001 550.169,79.965 553.369,79.82 C556.562,79.673 558.743,79.167 560.652,78.425 C562.623,77.658 564.297,76.634 565.965,74.965 C567.633,73.296 568.659,71.625 569.425,69.651 C570.167,67.743 570.674,65.562 570.82,62.369 C570.966,59.17 571,58.147 571,50 C571,41.851 570.966,40.831 570.82,37.631"></path></g></g></g></svg></div><div style="padding-top: 8px;"> <div style=" color:#3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram</div></div><div style="padding: 12.5% 0;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-bottom: 14px; align-items: center;"><div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);"></div></div><div style="margin-left: 8px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 2px solid transparent; border-left: 6px solid #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)"></div></div><div style="margin-left: auto;"> <div style=" width: 0px; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);"></div></div></div></a> <p style=" margin:8px 0 0 0; padding:0 4px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/B-BhXbhhV68/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" color:#000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">Kenny, there will never be another like you. Thank you for the music. 📷 @reid_long</a></p> <p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A post shared by <a href="https://www.instagram.com/littlebigtown/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px;" target="_blank"> Little Big Town</a> (@littlebigtown) on <time style=" font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px;" datetime="2020-03-22T05:13:29+00:00">Mar 21, 2020 at 10:13pm PDT</time></p></div></blockquote> <script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>

- - - Updated - - -

Little Big Town on Instagram: “Kenny, there will never be another like you. Thank you for the music. 📷 @reid_long”

- - - Updated - - -

Right about now I
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Source 8 inch speakers neodymium speakers high sensitivity design on m.alibaba.com

- - - Updated - - -

Source 8 inch speakers neodymium speakers high sensitivity design on m.alibaba.com

l__detailProductImg=//s.alicdn.com/@sc01/kf/HTB1RZ1sPBLoK1RjSZFuq6xn0XXaw.jpg_220x220.jpg
    guns kill people,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    guns kill people,