Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Again, thank you for all your kind sentiments... As far as the Lilla Suka picture, I have one sketch... Somewhere... of the Suka Angel and Lilla Demon, but they were concept sketches so they're not really positioned or anything, they were just on the same paper... I'll see if I can dig it up after work.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just quite recently came across Mory's Education. For the past 3 or 4 days I read it...all of it. I sincerly love it and it's made me really wanna put up my own comic, I mean I have been wanting to but then lost the urge to. This made me really wanna continue. And also...I feel pathetic telling you this but...I began to cry during the last few pages. It affected me that much. I luv it so much. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*laughs* I suppose I can get fans even when it's over... ^^; Honestly, I really do appreciate it. Don't feel bad at all about tearing up.. As wrong as it sounds, that makes me elated. If my stories can touch people like that, then I'm doing something right. ^^; Thanks again for everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12