Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi I read the entire web comic earlier this summer but was wondering is
    Mory's Education over or is it just in an intermission.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, Maxwell.
    Like proably all the others who frequent this friendly place, I dearly hope that Mory?s Education will continue one beautiful day. But I assume that Eto and Echo are both still very busy with life and important stuff like that, so just occasionally checking for an update is probably all you can do.

Inactive Member InfiniteStarfox's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know, I hate to say it, but we could have had the Second Death Star built and fully operational by now...The Emperor will be most displeased when he arrives.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i am most saddened by the lack of updates [img]frown.gif[/img] last night i found myself so bored that i read through almost all the old morys [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    update soon please

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh, yesh. *prays to the Eto and Echo that more Morys will appear soon*

Because I thinksh that they'z would have told us if they were going to terminate it. Because they seems like nice people like that. ^^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Fuzzy Necromancer:
    When the stars are right, and the fallen city of R'lyeh rises from the sea, great Cthulhu will awaken and open the way for Mory's Education updates.

...wait, no. Sorry, that's the coming of the outer gods. Mory's Education I have no idea.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not sure what the outer gods are but I swear I've heard that refrence before.

Inactive Member Fuzzy Necromancer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When the stars are right, and the fallen city of R'lyeh rises from the sea, great Cthulhu will awaken and open the way for Mory's Education updates.

...wait, no. Sorry, that's the coming of the outer gods. Mory's Education I have no idea.

Inactive Member InfiniteStarfox's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you leave me now, you take away the biggest part of me,
    Ooooh oh, Mory please don't go...
    If you leave me now, you'll take away the very heart of me,
    Ooooh, oh Mory please don't go
    Ooooh, oh, I just want you to stay.

Inactive Member Fuzzy Necromancer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by maxwell22:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Fuzzy Necromancer:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not sure what the outer gods are but I swear I've heard that refrence before.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The outer gods are the omnipotent, omniscient entities at the top of H.P.Lovecraft's fictional pantheon, although there is some dispute of that. They are generally portrayed as true gods rather than quasi-corporeal entities or mortals with god-like powers. The known ones are Shub-Niggurouth, AKA the black goat of a forest with a thousand young, who is the diety of life and creation. Azathoth, the blind idiot god, the nuclear that bubbles and blasphemes at the center of nethermost insanity, is the diety of death and destruction. Yog-Sothoth, the guardian, gate, and key all in one, is the diety of time and space.

Actually, it seems more and more likely that the aformentioned outer gods shall return and the great old ones will reclaim the human world before Mory's education updates. Probably the only entity with any hope of witnessing the rest of it is Yog-Sothoth with the power of insight into all possiblities past, present and future. I hope he/she/it will give us some previews or spoilers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let?s hope you?re not right about Mory?s return, despite your obviously profound explanation about all the rest. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast