Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...Hee, I love that smiley. XD

Anyways! Since, to be honest, I don't believe the little Mory blog is really doing anything to benefit people's knowledge of what's going on, I am going to use this thread to make public announcements regarding Mory and the overall site - updates, alterations, breaks, promotions.

I will also ask that you post here if you have an issue concerning the comic that you feel needs my attention - a broken link, difficulty viewing the site, such like that.

So, basically, this is a maintenance thread.

Anyways - the point of all this is for me to say...!

...I'm updating the site soon. ^^;;; More at 11 when I actually get time to work on it!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 05, 2003 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Eto ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, here's the first real update :

There will no longer be omake Sundays (for the time being); rather, I shall be updating with strips again, three times a week. I've made this decision because drawing and coloring strips have become a little more easier and less time-consuming, plus I'm out of school, so why the heck not.

A warning, however, this will probably only last until I move and/or school begins, whichever proves more stressful and time consuming. ^^; Until then, enjoy the extra strips!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

YAY! *does alittle happy happy extrastrips dance*
    Go Eto!

Inactive Member skizzy the wonder lizard's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thank you, eto! ::hugs::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All right - first of all, you'll notice the new layout. Sorry it took me so long, but I'm quite pleased with it.

Also, you'll notice it now says Mory updates only twice a week. I'm sorry, guys, but with moving, scrambling to get my stuff together for college, and working on my book, I feel I've tapped out my creativity for the time being and it's best if I settle down to two strips a week. This will also give me time to work on Firewall, so it's all done before I go for the move.

Again, thanks for supporting me so long, and sorry about the drop in updates. -_-

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gorgeous. I love the new title banner. It looks a lot cleaner.

The Overnamed - who is has spent all day in the mud [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like the new layout too. Looks more organised.

Oh, don't mind the posting frequency. We prefer quality. Well, I do anyways.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think we've all learned that it's never a good thing when I start posting here... But, here goes anyways. *laughs*

Well... I've moved. I've settled into a new home for the first time. I'm adjusting well to my new roommates. But I've also made a decision.

Mory is sucking the life from me. I can't continue on like this, drawing strips and spending hours upon hours coloring them. So, I've made the decision that Firewall and Mory itself shall continue from henceforth in a sort of sketchy grayscale I seem to find my art looking better in anyways.

I really apologize for this, but... To be honest, I want to work on my book, and my other stories, and school and work and rps and all that fun stuff. And if Mory won't let me do that... Well, Mory's not my career nor my life, so it gets second priority.

I'm sorry, but I hope you still enjoy the story in black and white.

Now, the Eto is tired and is going to bed. [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good to hear that you?ve overcome most of the recent troubles well.
    About not letting Mory drain you, it?s understandable. You?ll need some time for yourself. We, as your readers, should be grateful that you do Mory?s Education anyway, in color or grayscale.

But I?m not too easily giving up hope that you?ll do a color page once in a while when you have some time to spare.

All the best to the great Eto.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Eh, who cares about less updates, so long as they are up to the always high standard of Mory. Oh and hey, this is my first post, and i just wanna say how much This comic rules! I recently read all the way from the beginning to really get whats goin on, and its all awesome! I hope you go far, you deserve to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast