Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
    *a salamander with big glasses, a blue jacket and a septagram tattoo standw up and waves his hand*
    I have some questions!
    To graphite:

*ahem* How did you all meet?

This one is for Raiden!

*ahem* Raiden, which would you rather have Ren smell like: Good n' Plenty candy, or Cinnabuns?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I just remembered another question!
    To Lillyflower:

My cousin is just like you. Except she's not a fennec. And my best friend has a gigantical crush on her. What should He do to get her attention?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

For Graphite, Lilla moves forward, settling on her crutches before speaking with a soft smile. "Suka and I have been friends since childhood - we met Flick and Nigel while they were performing at a bar in town, and Elliot joined in when we found him on a college campus. We've all been close ever since."

When Raiden is asked, it considers the question then smiles widely, slinging its arm around Ren's neck. "I think I would prefer my little snugglebun to smell like the fresh, crisp air of the Alps rather than either of those scents!"

To Lilly's cousin, she thinks about it before beaming as she always does. "Well, I think he should just be himself - tell the truth with her. It's a lot easier to come out than leave feelings pent up!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, Lilly.
    I shall be sure to pass on that information to the appropiate person.
    *Sal glances meaningfully towards a certain bewinged member of the cast.*

Inactive Member Fuzzy Necromancer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Several questions.

First, what exactly does the word "glomp" mean?

Secondly, to anyone who will listen, how come we say "a pair of pants" and "a pair of shorts" but not "a pair of bras"?

Thirdly, Raiden, if you could choose your ecological nich, which of the following would it be: A.Predator B.Herbivore C.Frugivore (something that eats fruits) D. Grainivore (eats nuts and seeds) E. Parasite F.Necrovore (something that eats meat but only dead stuff) or G.Omnivore (eats anything it can get)

Fourthly, Mory, could you repeat the following phrase please: "Oceanside fresh strawberries"?

Berty-Chan, two questions, first, how far does the "japenese boy farm" similarity to a cattle farm or chicken farm carry, in the sense of obtaining new ones? You once mentioned Yasuzo being a "starter", implying that you somehow plan to use japanese boys to create more japanese boys. How? Do you plan on splashing some of them with cold water after force-baptizing them in some well of drowned girls and then splashing them with cold water everytime you need to increase the population count? Also if they were farm-raised, would they not qualify as Japanese boys, technically having grown up in, um, wherever it is that you plan to build the farm which is likely not in japan? Have I been looking into this way too much, especially considering that I am a heterosexual male with no particular attraction to members of any country in specific?

Also, what species are you? You seem kinda' like a bear, but I'm not sure of my ability to judge, especially since I originally thought Lilly was a mouse.

For my penultimate question, Mick (the dancing dragon), why are you entrusted to keep MF's name from us?

Lastly, Lillyflower, being a naturalist and all you enjoy taking your place in the circle of life as a predator and such, I wanted to know, do you ever try to hunt and kill food with your bare hands? If not, do you know any people who do? I hunt. (I mean I hunt people, not food. I'm actually a vegetarian, but I have an irresistable urge to bite people on the arm.)

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 05, 2004 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Fuzzy Necromancer ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 05, 2004 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Fuzzy Necromancer ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 14, 2004 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Fuzzy Necromancer ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Eto looks up, blinking in surprise. "Wow... That's, quite a bit to cover. Well, one at a time... I'll answer the first one. To glomp is basically to engulf someone in an embrace... Usually at a running pace. Hey, I rhymed!" She giggles to herself while the cast rolls their eyes and proceeds on.

Raiden steps forward to its question, blinking. "My ecological niche? Why, omnivore of course, though I tend to lean away from red meat. Bad for the complexion, you know."

Mory just looks up and says, "no."

Berty-chan then comes forth, grinning as usual. "Well, let me put it this way, my friend... The Japanese Boy Farm is more like, a personal harem, you know? Of course, birthplace means little, it's more of the lineage... I'm not picky. I just ask for a few good lads to keep around... Like little Yassy here!" Yasuzo gives a whimper at this. "And as to my own lineage, my father is a bear, my mother a lion, making me a crossbreed. I think you've seen my dad... The one on TV with the snakes."

When Mick is questioned, he gets a dignified stance, and responds, "Guu gu Gaoo guu."

MF simply nods. "Very prolific, my friend!"

To Lilly's question, she blinks at him strangely. "Um... I know a few people at the Gathering Place, but I myself don't. Killing by such methods are slower and more painful to the prey in most cases."

Inactive Member Fuzzy Necromancer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for clarifying. I was really unsure of the glomp bit, since I've seen it used as an otomonopea(sp?) for many things, mainly this

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567