Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

All right, guys, it certainly took me long enough, but I have come to the decision of the winners for the Mory Holiday Hoobalah contest! Thank you again for all who entered, they were all wonderful and it certainly took me long enough to decide on the winners.. But, here they are!

First Place - Toaster

For a wonderful Halloween rendition of near the entire Mory cast! What can I say... I'm a Lord of the Rings sucker, and the choice of costumes couldn't be better. ^^

Second Place - Unrealized

The one and only Thanksgiving entry, but certainly a worthy one! It's nice to see they all have their priorities straight. XD

Third Place - Myre

An original approach to Halloween - costuming characters as each other! ^_^

Again, my sincerest thanks to all those who participated - I loved all the entries, and if it's all right I'd like to keep them up in the fansection. ^^ If the winners could contact me by E-mail ([email protected]) as soon as possible, I shall work on the prizes. Since the list was deleted previously at the old forum, here's a rundown again:

First prize - giftart of up to five people and guest appearance in a Mory strip

Second prize - giftart of up to four people

Third prize - giftart of up to three people

Thanks again! ^__^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Go toaster! congratz! and a big huzzah! to all who entered! [img]wink.gif[/img]