Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

All righty then... A few people have already voiced an interest in a Mory role-playing section. Now, you'll be hardpressed to find someone who enjoys role-playing as much as myself, but that does bring to rise some questions, in no particular order:

How many other people are interested?

What format would this board take?

Would it simply be furries, or would people wish to interact with Mory and her friends?

...Okay, so it really wasn't that many questions. ^^;; But questions usually need some vague form of answer. So, talk to me, people! What DO you want? And keep in mind, if Eto participates in the rping, it's not likely to be in modern times...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

weeee! an RP! me want! me want! *ahem*
    i would think the rp would be set possibly in another section in the forum, or as topics, as such the creater of the rp's would there by set the place and time of the rp, and the person(s) would set a goal(s), or just plain chaos.
    The player's would then follow the rp's creater's rp, or if eto would have time, interact with mory and the gang in their own town.
    *gasps for air*
    there's my 93 cents, now SPEAK!SPEAK ALL YE FORUMITES!

Inactive Member skizzy the wonder lizard's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

to be perfectly honest, i'm not interested at all.

but i'm certainly not opposed to one, i just wouldn't participate, prolly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe I am interested. The problem is that I am not sure what role-playing really is. [img]confused.gif[/img] I don't think I ever did it. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    So if it starts I will probably stay out on the sideline for a long time. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...You've... Never heard of role-playing? ;__;

You poor deprived soul!!

All right, lemme lay it down simply. XD; There's a great deal of role-playing types... It basically means you create a character, and, well... Play them! The most well-known form of role-playing involves table top games such as Dungeons and Dragons or *cough*Changeling*cough*, but the one we're discussing here is online role-playing. Tis pretty easy... In a board setting, you post how your character would react in a story, then someone else posts, and so on and so forth... It's like a giant shared story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    PG: Ah HAH! My finess is needed!

IC: The old wizard Emberage walks into the room and looks around sagely. Looking haughtily down upon Eto, he glares at her under his bushy eyebrows. Crouching low and preparing to strike with his staff, he utters, "Prepare for the worst!"

As he viciously swings his staff, he accidently swipes his own feet out from under him and cracks his head on the floor! Giving off a small, pitiful whimper, he looks up and see's his PG, who shakes his head and states, "Quite foolish... you don't attack the maker of the forum the same way you don't attack the GM of a game." [img]tongue.gif[/img]

((That is an example of RPing! Silly Emby, attacking's for fighters!))

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heee...*claps for emberage*

IC(in charactor): *pulls out a giant hammer from behind her back and runs at emberage*

ooc(out of charactor):see its as easy as that, and the only thing restraining you is the GM's (game master's) rules.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 16, 2003 07:09 PM: Message edited by: Sandra Namir Darkwillow ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmhmhm...well, I need something to do with spring break...

IC: *conjures his element of wind as his eyes glow a faint sky blue and dart around the room wildly, paranoia kicking into effect and watching for any oncoming random attacks*

OOC: Yes, bein' a kitsune has soooo many wonderful advantages. ^^

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 16, 2003 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Antioch ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IC: Decides to go off and Play The Wind Waker, but creates a Psionic energy shield around himself incase anyone tries to disturb him.

OOC: I wish I could do the first part of that, but I'd need to buy the game first. blah.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Role -playing section would be cool!As for the other questions,I have no clue.
    BTW, great comic,Eto.