Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Well, in all honesty, Ophanim refers to a type of cherubim, often depicted as four-winged beast angels "full of eyes within," who are symbolically drawn as the wheels of God.

Yess... Eto loves her symbolism. XD

And I'm, kind of busy lately to be on AIM too much. ^^;; You know, school work writing Mory and all...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I see. Well, good luck with all that, and it makes sense, even for Armored Core. The thing had many facets of destruction and large winglike protrusions. Very beastly. It also had mission Codename Leviathan, in which you fought a large underwater snakelike robot XD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a feeling that Mikey Omega or the Mory Cultists will have a part to play in this. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mory's nephew? I really don't believe! He loves his auntie and would never do things causes harms to her or one of her friends.

I don't believe that the Mory Cultists are behind it too. They glorifies her. Could one dare them to do anything against their "goddess" ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think I can actullly see where this is going.

Lot's of knifty plot twists with a lot of angst and emotion happening all the time. suspence and drama plague our band of unlikely heros. And then at the end, we have some major ass kicking with lots of pritty pictures and some grate one liners.

So basically... a good time was had by all. I feel that guessing where the story goes might be helpfull to gague what the reader is thinking, but really... It's gonna be good no matter what Eto does... WEEEEEE!!!!!

Numair42

"Only a small persentage of words were harmed durring the making of this post. Unless today was a bad day."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whatever happens i can't wait to find out. *sits on edge of seat* course if i sit like this too long i'll most likely fall and break my neck

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm very curious about it too, of course....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well untill there is a more regular string of comics, we'll just have to be patient for our author. That doesn't mean we can't sit around and speculate what is going to happen....

The only problem with speculation is that the story just started. We are short on information and the plot is still fuzzy.

All we really know right now is that someone is mussling onto Mory's and Randy's computers. They took over the security "dragon" and have now absorbed Randy. Right now... the situation really sucks.
    I think the next while is going to be getting everyone acustomed to the world inside the computers, and to find our just what the hell is going on. Once we know that, we can look for a way to solve it. Who knows, mabey she'll get inspired by our disscussions here.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Numair

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It seams the reason is that she's simply out of time. May be she'll have even no time to spend for checking our discussion. All we can do is really waiting and beeing curious....

P.S.: By the way, may be you've seen that I altered my name. It's hard to explain in english what "NeugierKater" means [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I hope she updates soon...

And CuriousMaleCat, I know what you mean...oh yes, I know...

(I'm in an International school, where we speak english, and somethings are just impossible to explain in english...

And most of our teachers are not able to pronounce the "?", "?", and "?"...

And our Canadian French teacher is trying to learn german...he never thought he would need it, and now he is in a country, where the most people speak german, instead of french...

- [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast