Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hmmmmmm.... I wouldn't go as far as to doubt...

XD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

mermm...
    thought I should mention that when I brought up the mory cultists and whatnot, I was just totally spitballing there. I was jst wondereing if those characters would come into play at all in the future, not that they were responsible for the situation.
    Who knows, maybe the MC's will hear of Mory's dilemma and will try to initiate a plan to rescue their goddess? And maybe, Mikey will learn of the situation, too, and try to help Auntie Mory? (After all, didn't she give him the "child of Ine" or something?)
    Here's another idea: Randy got eaten by a dragon-y thing. Mick *is* a dragon. Maybe there will be some giant climactic draconic battle between the two.
    I just had another thought: didn't Lilla say something about waiting until the right time to unleash her demonic fury and rip the earth to hellish shreds...or somesuch? Wouldn't that be something if she were involved? Though I doubt it.
    Ah, well.
    We shall see.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know what would be cool in that "OH GOD DON'T ACTUALLY DO THIS" sort of way?

Mory reveals an army of assorted geeks, nerds, gamers, and basicly everything to "civil war reenactors", to fight for her. It could be like a really big online battle.... I mean war for the INE, and...uhh... Randy's Computer. (Note: not good with big words)

So then there could be these horrible cross group jokes and stuff. Then the Dragon-thingy spawns a mass of little dragons and then.... Big Air Dragon battle with Mory as rider and that "Mory like shadow thingy on the other"

It would be like a GIANT game of Joust!!!!!

Muahahahaha........ uhh yea....

I've said enough, I'm going to go back to my...cave??... hole??? deep dark place??

Don't really take me seriously... please, because I don't

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123