Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Artist is broke - care to help?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eto:
    I can't rightfully have people pay for things that won't last. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Not even proffessional T-shirts last for ever. Ell, even simple plain white ones don't survive washing five times without showing it.
    So don't let that hold you back.
    And who would not want a t-shirt with a small one-inch mory,lilly or mordred (or ...) high on the left sleeve? [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Even if it was just for wearing once. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Inactive Member skizzy the wonder lizard's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

i'm envisioning a bookmark with berty-chan on it, looking pissed, saying "this doesn't look like manga. PUT IT DOWN!"

hahahahaha

that's just a suggestion. berty-chan, mory's friend, mory, and randy all seem to be good bookmark-fodder.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*laughs!* Oh, I love that idea, Skiz.. XD Minds if I'z use it?

I think I have a couple ideas for bookmarks - so, you guys willin' for that?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not just "willin' for that? "
    But also waitin for that .

Inactive Member skizzy the wonder lizard's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eto:
    *laughs!* Oh, I love that idea, Skiz.. XD Minds if I'z use it?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

of course i don't mind! that's why i posted it. ^_^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I'm interested in Bookmarks and stickers, but, I personally think donating would be the easiest way for me, but y'know what, it's not my decision. I still think bookmarks + stickers are cute. You should maybe do a poster? Posters are super fun, especially when you put them up in your room. But one big tip, Electrical tape may come off clean and not rip the paper, but it will NOT hold up the posters, grrr.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Knightmare:
    ... but it will NOT hold up the posters, grrr.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just stick it to the wall with the strongert possible glue so that no one ever can get it off again.
    Want to hang it somewhere else?
    Simple, buy a second one. I know some artists who would like that ... :wink: [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

^_^ Gah, I'm right inbetween jobs right now.. and since it's getting to be the end of the semester, the teachers are really giving us all a hard time.. *cries under her piles of math work* Stupid math, thinks it's better then me... ^_^ I'ld definatly go for the bookmarks, as soon as I have money! I'll have to prolly send da money to you through snail-mail, though.. No credit card for Mare! *laughs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Willing to buy bookmarks and the like is my question. ^^; And if so, for how much?

A poster is in the works as we speak - also, during the course of Firewall, I will be making several pictures that I plan to sell as signed prints. But first things first.

I have no problem if you want to snail-mail money, but again, I will not accept donations. If you're handin' your money over to me for some reason, you're going to at least get SOMETHING in return for it. *laughs* I'd also accept cash if you'd like, I would just recommend using a security envelope or wrapping it in paper or something to conceal it during shipment.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How about something like three dollars for a book-mark... Would the book-marks be laminated? I always end up spilling water or koolaid on my bookmarks... *laughs* And would they have to be in US funds? (I'll have to convert me money, if so.. ^_^)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast