Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm just curious to know how the writer and artist of Mory are going. We haven't had a new comic in exactly two months now. If the comic is on hiatus, the readers derserve to know and at least have an idea as to how long said hiatus will last.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The author and artist are both alive, but having severe troubles getting anything out... It's not so much a hiatus as a problem writing. It's better explained in almost every recent thread of the forum... But I'm sorry, I don't know how long this will last. I will resolve Mory though, I promise.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It'll be good to see some new stuff. Ive read the entire comic in about 2 days and thouroughly enjoyed it. Take your time with it, better to have us wait and have a good comic than rush it.

Inactive Member InfiniteStarfox's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope I don't seem out of place, but if you need any help I'm sure any of us would be happy to lend a hand! Or if the current storyline is too intense, draw some quick funny strips every once in a while as a sort of artistic break or outlet if that sounds logical.

However, if you want to keep to your mode of operation, it's perfectly cool. It's all great, I'm just trying to help.