Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Allright, allright.. I know, it has nothing to do with Mory. But hey! I love Harry Potter!!

I'm just wondering if anybody has read the fifth book yet.. And what you thought of it.

Thankyou!!! (And I love you Eto~~~!! ^_^)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*laughs* Hey, topics don't have to be about Mory - this is an open forum! Bring whatever you want here!

And does Mory use a computer? Of COURSE I read Potter! I finished the fifth book a couple weeks ago, I got it the first day it came out... I don't want to give any spoilers for those who haven't read it, but it was really sad - wonderful, but sad. ;_; Fred and George and Neville have all risen considerable levels in coolness for me... Though I think my favorite is still poor Cedric.

It's kind of an interesting note, working on a bookstore - we had all five of the books lined up on a shelf, and looking at them you could see the first four covers were done in mainly green and gold, red and orange, bright, viberant, almost interpretive pictures. Then comes the fifth book - blue, white, black. One character, simple background. Rowling is growing up her readers as Harry does, and I think that's spectacular.

So... Yay, Potter! ^^;;

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dark and dreary, i'd say more but it would mean spoiling the plot

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey there! i thought that the newest book was a bit of a dissapointment to be honest, and they made harry seem like a grumpy 12 year old, yea and its darker and sadder. but still why? why him! The third or fourth books are the best of the beast.