0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Heh it got a response didnt it?

------------

I was wondering if you were still around personally but its an inside joke with my friends.
    My friends always tell me that "If an author no longer looks at their forum, they have already been burned to a stake by their fans". I found that to be pretty funny myself. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am glad to see Mory running again. I am sure that things will once again flow.

I wish you the best in your classes!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've never bothered to register an account for the boards before, but I've been a long time reader of Mory - and despite the lack of any new comics for months now, I've still checked the site at least once a week hoping that there would be more.

I'll admit I was surprised, but pleasantly so, to see the new comic up recently, and I'm glad to see that Mory will be back to a regular schedule. It's great to have you writing again, and good luck with your studies.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, no worries. ^..^

I know what it's like to be totally buried under a workload - this quarter has been just awful for that. Good luck with your classes. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Yay! Mory ish back! Hehe.

I totally understand the Eto about school, and I am really glad you were still able to provide us with Mory. This is seriously by far one of the best comics online that I have ever read, and I am still a loyal fan ^__^

So, go Eto and now Echo! Welcome! ^-^

~*Much [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] from the Karo*~

Inactive Member Rayven Blackwood's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ohayo!

I'm glad to see that Mory is up and running again, and while the new art is different than you're silly, playful style, Eto, it's really quite cool. I'm glad to see that you aren't completely leaving Mory, which was my first thought when I read the 'Mory has a new Artist' Banner thingie.

Still very much a fan, although this is my first time on the forums. And I'll be looking for great Berty-chan images to put on those tee-shirts (which still haven't been made).

Bai Bai!

-Rayven

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm soooooooo glad that I chcked the comics today. It made my day full of sunshines and happy flowers. Mory has returend and wil hopefully stick around for the foreseeable future.

It seems that I only get to check every few weeks so If you guys take your time, I don't think many will notice...

I think I can speak for everyone that having a few really, REALLY good comics are better then many bad ones and burned out authors.

Take you're time, I think we can hold off the pyrotecnics for now.... Becides... If we burned you at the stake, who would make the comic we love so much.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

------
    Please forgive any spelling mistkaes, I'm not thaat grat at thos spilleng theng

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12