Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey there everyone.

First off, I would just like to say thank you to every one of you that have stuck with Mory for so long... You guys are true fans, and I pray that I can have people so dedicated to my works when I write novels as well. You're all the best.

But, your efforts will not go unrewarded... So I have this to say. Mory will be resuming within the next couple of weeks, but there is going to be a slight change... Trust me, it's for the better!

I will no longer be drawing Mory. I will be writing the scripts, and my dear friend Echo will be drawing the strips for me. I'm sure you remember her work from the intro page to chapter two.

To be honest, I'm burned. I can barely even draw my own characters from Mory anymore. I pushed myself way too hard, and while the story still thrives, my drawing can no longer support the comic (not to mention my courseload from college...) I've known Echo for a long while, and I trust her style; I feel she will express the Mory characters and plot either equal to or exceeding my own ability. I hope to see you all agree.

Again, thank you all for sticking out with me on this. If you'll excuse me, however, I have another story to review and I must finish my own 20 page marvel within the next hour or so. *flees!*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are they... SHINY changes?

'cause I'll be happy if they are.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Inactive Member InfiniteStarfox's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey cool! I'm glad Mory will be up and running again, and though we'll miss your art style, I'm certain we won't be let down by the new artist (as you did pick her, duh). Good luck with your college work!

Inactive Member Fuzzy Necromancer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any more is a good Mory.

Rejoice. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Awaiting mory's return. Really !

I gess my abillities of understanding english were wrong... I'm not sure if I understand this right now. Mory will not return?

That would be NOT a good news. Indeed!

Sorry for my bad english again...

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 24, 2004 07:47 AM: Message edited by: CuriousMaleCat ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Ah this is my first time writing to a Board so try not to blame me

-----------------
    Well for one after college you may be able to draw the Mory comics again ive been really enjoying them. When i hit this pinnacle of reading i was surprized by all the material you still had and the will you should have to keep going even in college. Im eagerly awaiting the return but i know it might take awhile. Keep up the good work though or we will probably burn you on a stake.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...You're threatening the pagan author of the webcomic with being burned at the stake?

...Smooth. ^^;;

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I cant wait to see more of this awesome storyline i hope the art stays good or gets better and i just cant wait... u know i think the only worry u had with the burning at the stake was if you kept us in suspence to much longer ^o^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, soon to be artist checking in.
    TO be honest I am amazed att he loyalty to Mory I have seen here and can personally attest to the eto's stresses.. I sleep less then a foot across the room from her. However I hope that you all can be satisfied with the art I will be providing soon. And with that, I meander off again.

Inactive Member InfiniteStarfox's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome Echo! Lookin' forward to the new stuff. I guess Eto gave you the tour already, but just in case, watch out for the little guys in hoods and stay out of Berty's way when she's on the hunt for boys to put on her farm - a lesson a dear friend of mine learned the hard way...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast