Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Despite school and work and homework AND the comic, she finished my commission. *tries to post the link*

*fails miserably*

Um, help? Please?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 25, 2004 05:13 PM: Message edited by: bloodsong ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ahh, there's a post of the commission work here. ^^; I'm just glad you were happy with it!

http://www.deviantart.com/view/7576509/

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awww. Deviant art won't let me commet. Guess I'll just have to do it here.

Never, huh? Sadly, I must agree with you. Gazing at the picture brought a story to my head so quickly and powerfully, I HAD to write it down. When it's finished, I'll be sending it to you. There's one scene left. I thought I'd be able to end it with that lovely dance, but the characters have decided no. Odd, let me tell you. Never had characters dictate against me like that. Must be because they're yours. *grin*

I do hold the hope that one day Guyth will find the courage to confess. Or Lilly will figure it out and say something.

Thank you again. You've given me something very powerful and symbolic.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That?s absolutely awesome. Such a wonderful piece of artwork... *is short of words magnificient enough to express the Eto?s greatness*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello. I am new here. I've been a reader for quite a while now and suddenly decided to register for your forums. I just wanted to say I love the picture... but why won't Guyth and Lillyflower be together. *sobs* Anyway all hail the Great Eto. Um... quick question though... is Keenspace a good server to host webcomics on?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, they are. I have a friend who just got his Keenspace account this month. It took about a week for everything to process and some site finagling, but it looks really good.

*says the chicky who can't draw worth beans*

Heh. Hey, Eto? Want to contribute?

*slinks off feeling silly*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*blinks* Contribute? Me? o_o *laughs* That is truly flattering... ^^;; But, to be honest, I'm already going to be contributing to a new webcomic in the somewhat near future.

Keenspace is pretty much a good place to host a comic on. They do some major slipups and it's a little hard to get going, but once you're used to it, the whole thing is really easy and a nice setup. The biggest qualm I have with them is the fact that, as they were changing servers (which they do nearly every other month) they lost the history of my logs, so I can't really see the progress of hit numbers and referrals and all that. It's no big loss, but it was annoying. ^^;

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I should get my site up as soon as possible because I have fanart for you Eto!!! XD But I saw the rules in the fan art section and I need to send you a link. Unfortunately I have no place to put up my stuff. I dont even have a Deviant Art account. But expect fan art from me sometime soon. Hopefully ^^''