Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Well... In another two weeks, I shall be free, free of all that has been this interesting, yet hellish quarter. And, with that said, let me add this...

<center>commissionbeg</center>

That's right... The Eto can't draw that well, but she would like more than anything right now to get her hands on a Wacom tablet so she can color like all the cool kids, even try this oekaki crack people rant about, but they are expensive, and her job pays little. So, I am opening myself for commissions.

The basic guidelines I've had for commissions in the past has been as follows:

-- a potential commissioner e-mails me (trolldefender at yahoo dot com) with what they would like to propose. I refuse the right to deny and/or cancel commissions anytime before the payment has been accepted, due to personal ethical manners or inability to complete the picture in question to a desired level of quality -- in other words, I don't draw wang and I won't make you pay for crap.

-- My prices are complied of an average I've heard of from other artist friends. A character sketch in pencil is $10. Colored character pictures are $20, $30 for two people, then $5 for each additional person. Colored chibis are $10. Coloring will either be Photoshop or traditional media of colored pencil or marker. For an additional $5, I will sign and send you the original inked art (the five is to cover shipping and packaging costs). Prices are negotiable, but pretty much solid. I realize you guys are broke too, but I also put a lot of effort into every one of these pieces.

-- When a commission arrangement is made, I will sketch it out, then e-mail the commissioner the sketch. If they approve, I will then provide my address to send payment while I ink and color it. Upon receipt of payment, I will present the final art piece. This is so everyone stays happy along the way and no one gets cheated.

-- Please have pity on a broke college student. :<

Inactive Member Fuzzy Necromancer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

oog, that title dun sound right.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...Well, that's, essentially what I'm doing... ^^; Selling off my talent.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And what wonderful talent it is too.

*pets Eto*

If I had half your gift, I'd offer commissions as well.