Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We all know that Kusi is some sort of saleswoman -- when you go in to Soft Horizons, all the staff are friendly and helpful. Kusi, though, knows where your soft spots are and makes sure you look temptation in the eye!

Joan S beats her at her own game. She just called me from Stitches Midwest -- to ask whether I wanted a couple of bags of Silk Tweed. Great price at the Webs kiosk. Needless to say, I succumbed. She's supposed to bring me the new "stuff" next week. Yikes! I know I have a bad rep for this, but honestly, what am I supposed to do when someone evil thrusts it into my hands like that? I mean, really! I'm just a girl who can't say...
    mm

HB Forum Owner Community Knitting Circle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes Marina, I know what you mean. I try to go into S.H. with only the amount of $ that I've budgeted, and no cards or checkbook. I have learned that I'm not to be trusted with the family funds when it comes to my weakness for yarn. Can you imagine a non-knitter reading this? they'd probably think I should be committed!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marina, you know what this means... You're going to have to put an addition on your garage soon! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Meredith, your approach to the problem sounds pretty intelligent to me!