Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Meredith, fabulous blog administrator, I was at Theo's the day you were adding people as blog authors, but when I go to the blog and sign in using my gmail account, I still don't show as a contributor and can't post comments. I'm going to send you a PM with my gmail address, if you would be so kind as to check my status -- Thanks! Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ditto from me! Frustration abounds. I understand that Meredith's computer is kaflooey, so I'll try to be patient.
    But.
    However.
    I tried posting a response to Joan's blog posting, and am told that the password -- the one that was given to me -- is not valid. Oh sigh.
    And grrrrrrr.
    m

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like we'll have to be patient! At least we can get onto this board, so there's still some fun to be had.

Did you notice that this message board has a wooly sheep in it's "graemlins" collection? [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

UPDATE:

Last week I discovered that way back in early August, a blog invitation arrived in my gmail inbox. I just didn't know that I needed to check my gmail and respond to the invitation in a timely fashion.

The invitation is now expired, so I think what I need from Meredith is a new invitation. This time I'll know to watch for it!